Femdom Handjobs Clips

skave

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Angry Customer Gives Voyeur Shopkeeper Handjob.wmv 266Mb /1280x720/ 00:11:49
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 25.00fps 3017kbps
Audio:Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

I like running my clothes shop because it gives me a chance to peep at the pretty customers as they undress in the changing rooms.
A beautiful brunette babe came in the other day wearing very short shorts. She wanted to try on a couple of little numbers,
so while she was in the changing rooms I was enjoying myself by looking at her though a gap in the curtains and stroking my
cock as it got harder and harder at the sight of her fantastic arse and perky little tits. Just as I was really starting to
enjoy the show she spotted me. She chased me out of the changing room and pushed me to the floor and laid into my stiffening cock,
slapping it until I was about to beg for mercy

download

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

skave

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Rival Blonde And Brunette Fight To Give The Harshest Handjob.wmv 374Mb /1280x720/ 00:16:33
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 25.00fps 3017kbps
Audio:Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

I have two pretty girls working in my office, one blonde and one brunette. They are always arguing about who has the most fun, blondes or brunettes.
They decided to ask me and I was in a bit of a dilemma - I don't mind what colour hair a girl has as long as she is a good fuck. The girls seemed to
see things differently, problem was that every time I expressed a preference they started slapping my cock around; then when I said I couldn't choose
between them one grabbed hold of my balls and the other grabbed hold of my cock and they started pulling...in opposite directions! Thank fuck my new
girlfriend is a redhead, she seems pretty sane compared to these two psychos.

Part1.rar
Part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account