Femdom/FaceSitting/Humiliation videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kimber and Raven - Mother Daughter Strap On Team slave Training (1080 HD)

Screens:

Kimber wants to win a strap-on contest at her sorority and she's enlisted her mom, Raven, to help. Kimber's mom won the strap-on contest two years in a row back in her sorority days. And she still regularly ass fucks her husband, Marcello. Raven invites her daughter to practice for the contest on her step-father. The mother and daughter each grab a hole and start to fuck Marcello. He's used to getting ass fucked by his wife but having his step-daughter join in is too much to handle! Marcello tolerates the indignity, even when his step-daughter straps on the largest rubber cock in the family's collection. He begs his step-daughter not to put the huge dildo in his ass, but Kimber is set on winning the sorority contest. She knows that having the biggest rubber cock will really set her apart. Raven passes her husband off to her daughter. She makes Marcello clean her dildo with his mouth after it has been in his ass. Kimber is so happy as she pushes the enormous dildo into her step-father. With a feat like this, she's a shoe-in for the winner! A look of pure anguish registers on Marcello's face and the mother-daughter strap-on team just laughs! The women giggle and play pattycake as they violate two of Marcello's holes. Raven dangles her husband's chastity key in his face while his step-daughter takes him from behind. When Kimber is done fucking her step-dad, she spits in his face and leaves him tied up. She and mom are going to take his credit cards and go shopping. When they get back they might practice some more for the contest.

[Femdom, Ass fucking, Chastity, Dildo fucking, Male strapon, Pegging, Strapon, Taboo]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:02
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 667 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/edb1e2967fccd/K...er_Strap_On_Team_slave_Training__1080_HD_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Stretching Boy Pussy

Screens:

Michelle Lacy, Goddess Tangent and Paulina Amore have Paulina's new boyfriend in their stable of slaves. He knees, along with two others, ready to feel what real submission is, as he gets his holes stretched and fucked by Paulina, alongside the other slaves. The women shove their huge cocks inside the mouths of their slaves, and make them gag for a bit, while they laugh and verbally taunt them. Before long, it is a total strap-on fuck-fest as the Mistresses obliterate their holes, fucking them deep, fast, and hard, stretching out their boy pussies!

[Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, BDSM]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:11
File Size: 706 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/2a1d7f019d662/Stretching_Boy_Pussy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alex_ich

alex_ich

Goddess Valora, Mistress Kitty - Kitty and Valora Break Their Slave: Chindo

Screens:

Goddess Valora and Mistress Kitty make their slave beg them to fuck Kitty. The good news is that he will be able to fuck Kitty. The bad news is that he won't be using his own pathetic cock, as if he would ever be worthy of that honor. He is forced to fuck Mistress Kitty using a dildo gag. Mistress Kitty and Goddess Valora shove the chindo into the slave's slutty mouth. Kitty gets up on to the bondage table on her hands and knees with her perfect round ass in the air. Goddess Valora takes the bitch by the collar and forces him to fuck Kitty doggy style with his dildo gag. Kitty then flips over and spreads her legs while Goddess Valora encourages the slave with a riding crop to fuck Kitty more enthusiastically. After the slave pleases Kitty to her satisfaction with the chindo, the slave is allowed to take a break. They remove the gag from his mouth and Kitty tells her slut how pleased she is with him. The only problem is that the Ladies find a bunch of pre-cum that the pathetic slut dripped all over the floor. This bitch is in trouble now!

[Femdom, Facesitting, Face fucking, Smothering, Cruel facesit, Ass worship, Pussy worship, Pussy licking]

File info:

Duration: 00:06:45
File Size: 583 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/792c266c2629c/G...itty_and_Valora_Break_Their_Slave__Chindo.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Alex Adams, Lance Hart, Sara Jay - Sara Jay Has Sex Slaves

Screens:

Lance Hart and Alex Adams are strapped down in Sara Jay's personal dungeon. She's been keeping them captive for an unknown period of time, using their cocks and tongues for her pleasure, not letting them cum. Sara loves making strong men squirm with aching blue balls while she uses them to have orgasm after orgasm. She especially loves to squeeze their aching blue balls. She grinds her big ass covered in pantyhose on their faces and cocks, then squeezes their balls to make them scream and moan. Her slaves beg for mercy, but are so lost in their lust and full balls they mostly just want to cum. After driving them both nuts with teasing and squeezing, she rips open her pantyhose and lubes up their cocks. It's time for her to cum. As she strokes Lance's cock to make it hard for her, she squeezes his balls, "What do you think I should do with these.?" Lance begs and moans and squirms as she strokes. She keeps him on the edge but does not let him cum yet. Sara slides one slave's cock into her pussy, making the other watch, going back and forth using their dicks for her pleasure. When one is about to cum, she moves to the other, driving them nuts. Both slaves are delirious on the edge of cumming, desperate for release while they get used. When Lance thinks he can't take anymore, she sucks his cock and edges him some more while squeezing his balls before sliding her wet pussy back on his cock and filling herself up with his load. He's no good to her anymore, so she moves on to Alex, who is still strapped to the bed. Sara gets Alex's cock hard by sucking on it, then slides her cum filled pussy on his hard dick, using it to have another orgasm. Then she sucks and stokes his cock until he cums in her mouth. She leaves him tied to the bed for later.

[Femdom, Cuckold, Cumshots, Cum licking, Cum eating, Housewives, Sissy cuckold]

File info:

Duration: 00:24:38
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 918 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/d1b39cba9f3a2/Alex_Adams__Lance_Hart__Sara_Jay_-_Sara_Jay_Has_Sex_Slaves.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Lance Hart, Riley Reyes - Sales Motivation With Riley Reyes

Screens:

Riley Reyes is Lance's boss at work. She's in charge of a team of salesmen, and every one calls her a ballbuster, but Lance can't tell why, she's always been so nice to him. Also she's hot as fuck and wears short skirts and pantyhose everyday, which drive's Lance crazy. His sales are low. He's nervous to report to her. She asks what she can do to help improve his sales, and he blurts out, "A hand job would be great." then he stammers, unsure if he actually said that out loud. Riley shrugs her shoulders, sips her coffee, and says, "Sure. I'll give you a hand job."
Lance can't believe it. His hot boss is coming around the desk to jerk him off. She proceeds to lube up his cock and stroke him while he gropes her sexy legs and body. Riley is good with her hand and has him quivering right away, but Lance also learns really quick why they all call her a ballbuster as she grips his balls tight and slaps them. Every time he's about to blow his load all over her shiny pantyhose, she slaps or squeezes his balls and tells him, "Not yet." After a lot of edging and ball slapping, Riley tells him that she wants him to eat his own cum. He can't disagree with her fingers working his tingling cock. She sits on his lap, grinds her pantyhose covered ass against him and continues to edge him until his mind is jelly. "I'd love to keep stroking you, but I'm gonna need some dick. I want you to bend me over my desk, pull my pantyhose down and fuck me. You're going to cum in my pussy and lick it all out" she tells him in a very serious tone. Riley Reyes (Lance's Sales Manager) has just turned his brain into jelly by edging his cock with an sensual lubey hand job and keeping him from cumming by squeezing his balls. Now she needs to use her employee's dick for her pleasure. She orders him to pull down her shiny pantyhose and fuck her right until she cums. She gets off on using her salesmen like this, and especially enjoys the power trip of making them lick their own cum out of her pussy when she's done with them. Lance fucks her and makes her cum, so she pulls his dick out of her, grabs him tight the balls and reminds him that he needs to fill her pussy up with cum and lick it all out on his knees. After Riley completely drains Lance's balls with her wet pussy and big perfect ass bouncing against him, she giggles to herself as he falls to his knees and buries his face in her to lick his own cum out. "It's good to be the boss."

[Femdom, Cuckold, Cumshot, Cum licking, Cum eating, Housewive, Cuckold loser]

File info:

Duration: 00:17:51
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 662 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/9c3d90e23abb5/Lance_Hart__Riley_Reyes_-_Sales_Motivation_With_Riley_Reyes.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

First time ass fucked

Screens:

My slave was whining for months that (s)he is afraid of my strapons. But nothing turns Me on more than making you live the nightmare of your life like a sweet dream, near Myself. So for this session I prepared him good, in order to satisfy My every pleasure! Become what I want. Let Me to see you fuck it like the whore you are. So the question is: Are you up to the challenge?

[Femdom, Strapon, Anal play, Dildo, Pegging, Strapon worship, Ass fuck, Ass worship, Crossdresse, Sissy Training, Slut Training]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:51
File Size: 251 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/65936ff788e33/First_time_ass_fucked.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Raven Bay - Cuckold's Pegging

Screens:

Princess Raven Bay wants to show her cuckold how well she gets fucked. She is wearing a big pink cock that looks exactly like her boyfriends... She thinks it would be humiliating to fuck her cuckold slave with a cock as big as her boyfriends. She tells him to get on his knees and thank her for the pleasure of being her cuckold. She stretches open his sissy ass with her cock while he whines and whimpers like a bitch. She ends in pile driver with the slaves legs high in the air and his place as a cuckold slave imprinted into his asshole

[Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Flogging]

File info:

Duration: 00:16:53
File Size: 1.40 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/a64df6c02993a/FemdomEmpire.com_-_Raven_Bay_-_Cuckold_s_Pegging_1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account