Femdom/FaceSitting/Humiliation videos (daily update)

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alex_ich

alex_ich

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sarah Diavola - Dirty Robber

Screens:

I can't believe you thought you could come to my house and burglarize me without consequences! I live in a nice area, and I don't want my neighbors to worry, so you'd better be quiet - while you get on your knees as my slave. I mean, you're not even a good robber, so you might as well be of some use. Lick my filthy soles CLEAN, bitch, or I will call the cops. I can put on an act so good and fake cry so realistically, they'll throw you right in jail! Get to licking, bitch! These soles are nasty, disgusting, and almost black from dirt, and you're going to use your idiot tongue to make them shiny and white again. I'm going to humiliate you quietly the entire time, putting fear into your empty brain. Who needs to be armed, when you have a collar, leash, and dominant attitude? No one tries to rob me and gets away with it! Tell you what - if you do a good job, maybe I'll put you to work for me and not call the police. Then again.... maybe, even if you do a good job, I'll have you arrested anyway.

[ Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Feet, DIRTY FEET, FOOT GAGGING, WRINKLED SOLES]

File info:

| 00:10:47 | 1280x720 | mp4 | 791 MB |

Download from Keep2share (K2S.cc) :

http://k2s.cc/file/4a59e039916f4/dirty_robber_1280x720.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lea Lexis , Rick Fantana - Lea Lexis Presents Her Futuristic Medical Fetish Dungeon ( Jan 20, 2017 )

Screens:

The gorgeous Lea Lexis turns Rick Fantana into her little bitch all bound and humiliated on a gynecological chair in her futuristic medical fetish dungeon! This pathetic man slave screams for corporal punishment, intense tit torment, and extreme cock and ball suffering. Lea takes a spiked roller to his delicate body which immediately gets the precum flowing for her pleasure. After squeezing his pathetic testicles again, she smothers him with her pussy face sitting. Next his asshole needs some work, after a butt plug is removed she rams a metal rod straight up his ass. This gets his sad cock rock hard and he is ready for some deep strap-on pegging which causes his eyes to bulge out of his head before he is allowed to release his huge load all over his own face. Pathetic

Femdom, Humiliation, Handjob, Hardcore, Strapon, Pussy Worship, Facesitting ]

File info:

| 01:04:49 | 960x540 | mp4 | 710 MB |

Download from Keep2share (K2S.cc) :

http://k2s.cc/file/4131a00b235db/Le...Her_Futuristic_Medical_Fetish_Dungeon_540.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account