Femdom/FaceSitting/Humiliation videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dia Zerva, Jack Hammer - FemDom BootCamp: Episode 1

Screens:

Miss Dia is drenched in sweat and so hot in this update that she had me on the edge of my seat the entire time! Jack Hammer and Miss Dia are both marines. I found it very appropriate not only to put Jack through his first day of training with Miss Dia but to scheduled it on the marine core birthday! Dia puts Jack through her own form of bootcamp! Jack is placed in a leather posture collar (very appropriate for a leather neck) caned with the brutal bloodline cane while in intense cock and ball bondage. He's bound with rope, taught oral servitude till Miss Dia cums all over his face, subjected to impact play with MMA gloves, tickled, milked, fucked with an electrified dildo and completely teased and denied. As if that's not enough Miss Dia gags his mouth with a dildo gag and gets herself off leaving Jack there wanting with no release again!. Don't miss the rest of Jack Hammer's episodes here at Div/B! Will he ever serve Maitresse Madeline and the House on The Upp/Fl? Only time will tell! Maitresse's Evaluation Core Values Honor it's a privilege to train with DiB Courage the quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty Commitment a pledge or promise to serve The Bitches for the possibility of serving on The Upp/Fl Closing assessment has the courage to face difficulty and pain without fear continue more training in pain processing seems committed to serving and puts in effort on his own time not disciplined nearly enough, can't be trusted upstairs as of yet continues to anticipate actions

[blonde, bondage, collar, femdom, gag, leather, pain, dildo, gloves, CBT, Smoking, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation, Fingering, Pegging, orgasm denial, Rough Sex]

File info:

Duration: 00:48:40
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/9bb14d1299cab/Dia_Zerva__Jack_Hammer_-_FemDom_BootCamp__Episode_1.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Julie Skyhigh - european deputy became a julie's slave - part 1: forced cumeating & whipping

Screens:

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it!

[Femdom, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish, Trampling]

File info:

Duration: 00:21:07
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 896 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/8efcacbefd94f/european_deputy_became_a_julie_s_slave_-_part_1.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alex_ich

Julie Skyhigh - european deputy became a julie's slave - part 2: & assfucking strap-on - eat your cum!

Screens:

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it! and seeing licking my dirty shoes and his own cum too ... make me feel good...

[Femdom, Strap-on, Fisting, Cum Eating, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish]

File info:

Duration: 00:15:19
File Size: 827 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/4b7692b7e6c3e/european_deputy_became_a_julie_s_slave_-_part_2.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Felony, Maestro, David Chase - Cuckold Christmas

Screens:

"You shouldn't even be qualified to have a dick" Felony is a gorgeous wife, married to a wormy little bitch of a husband. Felony has a very special Christmas present wrapped under the tree just for him, a CB6000! She wastes no time locking his freedom away in a chastity belt and punishing him for having such an insignificant little cock. "Your dick will never see the light of my pussy. It will never feel the the sweet cream my pussy can make. It will never have the pleasure of even touching my pussy" Felony plugs her pathetic husband in the ass, flogs him and uses her perfect body to tease and rub it all over his chastity belt to make it extremely painful. "I love to hear the sounds of your screams when I sit on your face. It only makes my pussy vibrate more" Felony amuses herself by using a fuck machine on her husbands ass to milk his prostate. He's made to lick her asshole clean before her boyfriend comes over to fuck it. She uses a painful clothes pin zipper across his body just to remind him he will never receive any pleasure. "Your incompetent dick will never please me" Felony locks her husband up in a cage under the stairs while she gets ravenously fucked in her pussy and ass by her boyfriend. Her boyfriend leaves a nice wet load of cum all over her ass. "Merry Christmas Cuckold" David is let out of the cage only to be humiliatingly made to sniff the sex and cock out of his wife's pussy. This smoking hot update includes chastity, cuckolding, flogging, prostate milking, ass licking, SPH (small penis humiliation) and so much more!

[cage, flogging, humiliation, zipper, ass licking, Chastity, cuckolding, Smoking, femdom, straight, dominatrix, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Fingering, bondage, Pegging, CBT, orgasm denial, Rough Sex, pain]

File info:

Duration: 00:47:20
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 1.03 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/9fdeaafa5eba0/Felony__Maestro__David_Chase_-_Cuckold_Christmas.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Lady Toro - Tramples and Foot Gags Fluffy

Screens:

Lady Toro uses slave fluffy for a foot worshiping at the end of a long day. Toro is merciless, grabbing fluffy by the hair and shoving her feet deep into its mouth, causing it to gag. Then, she has fluffy lay on the ground, so she can violate its throat even deeper. She tramples fluffy while fucking its face with her feet. Toro stands with her full weight on fluffy's face, pressing his skull into the hard floor. She crushes his cock and balls underneath her feet. Fluffy must endure the trample punishment for not worshiping Toro's feet as she specified. After the painful behavioral correction, Toro has fluffy return to worshiping. Fluffy has learned his lesson, and his foot worship and listening abilities are much improved. Toro is satisfied with fluffy, for now.

[Femdom, Humiliation, Slave Fluffy, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Trampling, Face Standing]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:03
File Size: 752 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/b4ab7a12d3c48/LADY_TORO_-_TRAMPLES_AND_FOOT_GAGS_FLUFFY.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

alex_ich

Alex Coal - I give your nuts a warm up...

Screens:

The girl in the hot thong outfit is so nice to give her personal slaves balls a warm up with her hands, hair brush and pointy high heels. But then she kicks him plain in the balls with her high heels to inflict the real pain. Kicking a man endless times hard in the bollocks is the real fun for her!

[Femdom, Ball Abuse, BallBusting, Legs, High Heels, CBT]

File info:

Duration: 00:13:00
File Size: 503 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/d57c8a49b3be4/Alex_Coal_-_I_give_your_nuts_a_warm_up....mp4

Fileboom Premium Account