Femdom/FaceSitting/Humiliation videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lea Lexis, Adrian Marx - Lea Lexis takes new sub for a test drive!

Screens:

Petitioning slave Adrian Marx wants to worship at the altar of the Div/B. He thinks he's worthy of being a slave because he can take pain, and eagerly approaches Mistress Lea Lexis. Lea takes one look at this loser and is not impressed. She berates Adrian for his pathetic performance, sloppy appearance, and lack of decorum. She strips him of his clothes and person. He is owed nothing and can only hope to serve, if he can pass his training. Lea starts with caning Adrian all over his chest. Once those pretty pink marks appear across his skin, she moves on to flogging, face slapping, and inspection of his body. Since he claims to be strong, she makes him hold himself up over a taser. Will this worm be able to avoid getting shocked? Then Lea cuffs him for more impact play and makes him hold his legs up so she can flog and inspect his asshole. Next, Lea pushes a plug in and out of his ass to prepare him for her cock and spanks his ass, before plunging her cock into Adrian's tight ass. Adrian moans get louder the deeper and deeper Lea thrusts her cock in. Lea laughs as this whore tries to wiggle down on her cock and makes him work it up and down. And when his ass pushes Lea's cock out, she punishes him with hard smacks all over his body. Finally, Lea has Adrian cuffed with a dildo-gag on his face. She teases him and lets him play with his cock off and on as she rides the toy strapped to his face. Once his cock is nice and hard, she decides to take it for a test drive. But as soon as she guides it in her perfect pussy and starts riding it, Adrian begs to cum. This pathetic worm can't even put his Mistress' pleasure before his own. His penis is worthless. So Lea decides to lock his cock away for good, and goes back to her dependable dildo. She rides her toy to orgasm and then punishes Adrian with the cane.

[Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Stockings, Pegging, CBT, Chastity, Strap-on]

File info:

Duration: 01:10:49
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 2.53 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/dffbcf0736bdc/LEA_LEXIS.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Lorelei Lee, Mickey Mod - Fresh Meat: Episode 1 "Tease and Denial"

Screens:

Mistress Lorelei Lee has a new piece of meat to train. She administers painful CBT and a heavy flogging right off the bat. She remains painfully sexy the entire time. Mickey is made to face his fears of water, confinement and solitude. Then humiliatingly gets fucked in his tight asshole, while chained to a filthy toilet. Mistress Lorelei must have been feeling sorry for him that day and rides his dick to orgasm. Just when Mickey thinks hes going to have permission to blow his load she laughs in his face like the evil flirt she is and completely denies him. This update includes flogging, CBT, strap-on ass fucking, paddling, bondage, tease and denial. Does this piece of meat stand a chance to make it up the Div/B ladder? Stay tuned on Div/B and watch Mickey's progression or lack there of! Maitresse's Evaluation Objectives fears identify fears pain proper pain processing cock readiness always at attention and ready for sex Closing assessment successfully faced fears began pain processing greedy cock was useful

[bondage, dominatrix, flogging, pain, paddling, CBT, femdom, straight, slave, Male Sub, Corporal Punishment, bdsm, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, humiliation, Fingering, Pegging, orgasm denial, Rough Sex]

File info:

Duration: 00:56:53
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 1.24 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/d610adc2eef31/L..._Fresh_Meat__Episode_1__Tease_and_Denial_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alex_ich

Asia Perez - Ass Splitter

Screens:

Goddess Asia Perez takes strapon training to a new level with her gimp bitch. The more she stretches his ass out with her big dick the happier becomes. Goddess Asia gives him a new purpose in life by transforming him into a gaping slut-hole to be used as she desires.

[Femdom, Brunette, Stockings, High Heels, Asian, Tattoo, Hooded, Pegging, Strap-on]

File info:

Duration: 00:22:21
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1.86 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/0e65792dc7c76/ASIA_PEREZ_-_ASS_SPLITTER.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Lexi Sindel & Saharra Huxley - Strap-on Interrogation

Screens:

This is the continuation of "Interrogation" Ms Lexi continues the interrogation & intimidation with her Amazon henchwoman Saharra Huxly. Saharra holds the weasel-man still while Lexi blows smoke in his face and ashes into his mouth. She puts her cigarette out on his tongue while telling him there is more pain to come. Saharra knows how to make a man submit, with her huge strap-on cock. Lexi hoists him by all fours which is painful its-self. Saharra takes his ass dry making him cry like a baby while she fucks his ass into submission.

[Femdom, Brunette, Blonde, High Heels, Tattoo, Amazon, Smoking, Suspension, Strap-on]

File info:

Duration: 00:24:34
File Size: 1.96 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/baf5c81767587/LEXI_SINDEL___SAHARRA_HUXLEY_-_STRAP-ON_INTERROGATION.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Mike Panic - Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Screens:

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, doggy, and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

[Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking]

File info:

Duration: 00:26:13
File Size: 1.88 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/e2d5eaba4f528/Mike_Panic_-_Alex_s_Sensual_Strapon_Surprise.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Ivy Lebelle - Pegging Glory Hole

Screens:

Mistress Ivy visits the strap on glory hole to have her cock serviced. She fucks his slutty ass with her giant dong making him take all 10 inches.

[Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels, Amazon, Tattooed, Pegging, Strap-on]

File info:

Duration: 00:18:35
File Size: 1.54 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/f7c211fa83327/IVY_LEBELLE_-_PEGGING_GLORY_HOLE.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Alexis Monroe - A Queen's Throne

Screens:

Goddess Mia uses the power of her perfect ass and pussy to put her bitch in his place. With her Queening Throne, she uses and abuses his slave's tongue until she gets what she wants...Mind Blowing Orgasms!!

[Femdom, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels, Blonde, Orgasm Denial, Pussy Worship, Queening]

File info:

Duration: 00:13:38
File Size: 1.13 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/2473b7ee35963/ALEXIS_MONROE_-_A_QUEEN_S_THRONE.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Anna Deville - Restrained & Milked

Screens:

The slave is restrained in a skin-tight shiny black bodybag. His cock is out of the the hole for Mistress Anna's amusement. She teases his cock with the vibrator then uses it on herself. She lets his hard cock rest against her pussy while she cums over and over. Anna instructs him to lick her her pussy while she jerks the cum from his cock.

[Femdom, Bondage, Brunette, High Heels, Handjob, Milking]

File info:

Duration: 00:15:24
File Size: 1.28 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/b4d42f244685d/ANNA_DEVILLE_-_RESTRAINED___MILKED.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account