Femdom, Facesitting | Dominating Women Beat on Man's Eggs!

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Edging Torment - FullHD 1080p
634d2b2f86b9510be3a8ca4714da28b7.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Gigi Allens
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Milking, Vibrator
Video language: English

It's milking day and Goddess Gigi wants nothing more than to her bitch of a slave to endure 15 minutes of edging hell. His poor aching blue balls will be begging to burst by the time she has edged his suffering cock to extreme limits. If being edged for what feels like eternity wasn't enough torment he gets his balls slapped, beaten and punched for refusing to eat his own cum. A true ruined orgasm!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10749kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Edging Torment - FullHD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Rebill

Last edited:

Rebill

Cruel Riding
599f9b5b213c5a4a41a6de88ed602e49.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Gagging, GangBang, StrapOn, Humiliation, Pegging, Spanking, CrossDressing, Feminization, Sissy, Latex, Stockings, Chastity, Rubber, Corset

They then bring another slave over to suck his cock, as they direct the action until he spurts cum into his mouth, unable to resist the ladies encouragement. The ladies then end a lovely afternoon of fun and debauchery.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5656kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 743.0 MB

Download Cruel Riding

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Mistress Mira
b9475b01c223cdfd53955677d372ae70.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Clips4sale
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ruined Orgasm

You will sing like birds - in the grip of the law : extreme no touch cum fountain The interrogation was successful again and this bastard told me a lot of information about
his gang ,so now he deserves some reward before goes back to jail! I take a stimulating lubricant and my sexy ltex "handjob" gloves and I give him the most memorable sexual experience in his
life! I jerk and stimulate his dick by my special technique until his cock is much harder than ever in his life! Now comes the most powerful orgasm of his life.!! I finish the stimulation and don't
touch his dick again but all the sperm flows out from his cock without stopping!! After the last drop sperm is also spilled I jerk his hypersensitive cock again!He can't decide that this is the best or
cruellest handjob experience in his life, or both at the same time!He almost passes out from cumming and he shoots a really big load on his belly and in my hands.His thick sperm shine on my
black gloves and the interrogation is now complete!

Duration: 53:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 825.1 MB

Download Mistress Mira

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Mistress Ezada Sinn
2fe419d03f1440d1d32412be3b66715e.jpg

Genres: Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, made Ejaculations, Male Cum Swallowers, FemDom

I have just whipped My slave to tears as a punishment for being selfish, he is down now, realizing how much he has disappointed Me with his behavior. I can see his cock very small and flaccid, he has just taken a lot of physical pain, but that was nothing compared to the pain of knowing he let Me down, and that makes him feel very low. But that cock does not really belong to him anymore, it is under My control, and if I want to milk it - I can do it regardless of how My slave feels. It is in My power to make that cock cum, small and soft as it is, until I dry the balls out, literally squeezing the last drop of cum out of it in 5 made and ruined orgasms, completely emptying the slave's balls into a big puddle on the floor. his cooperation is not needed, and his resistance would be futile: I own and control that cock. The slave's job is to clean that mess off the ground with his tongue in the end.

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6397kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 415.7 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

SubmissiveCuckolds Rita Rush
b8e025f09090c879d9691742d72aee04.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Rita Rush
Genres: Blowjob, Cuckold, Femdom, Humiliation, Teen, Hairy, Threesome, Russian

A beautiful woman, tired of her man who is constantly at work, so she came with his friend to show him that he does not.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 355.2 MB

Download SubmissiveCuckolds Rita Rush

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy - Breaking Slave 23
6dc5eafbc0afb3f3413486466d99b65a.jpg

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Cast: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Caning, Female Domination, Paddling, Whipping

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne have caught a spy slave who is trying to smuggle out information to a competeing dungeon. He claims to be unbreakable, but Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne will see about that. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne start their interrogation torture with some wooden paddles they use to paddle his traitorous pathetic pale white ass. The slaves ass turns bright red, but remains silent as the Mistresses upgrade their paddles to bigger versions. Mistress Cheyenne asks him some questions then paddles his traitorous ass, then Mistress Lydia baseball swings her paddle eliciting cries of pain. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are excited that the traitor slave they caught didn't break during phase one of their interrogation. It has been a long long time since they have had to go to phase two: caning. They don't waste much time before they start caning their prisoner slave. His pathetic slave ass is still red from phase one of their interrogation, but they brutally start caning his ass leaving dark red welts under his bright red skin. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne don't care if they break their canes over his ass, as they have many of them to go through, and they don't hold back when they cane their slave. They remind him that his pain can be over as soon as he gives up the information, though they do rather enjoy the caning, so they hope he keeps his mouth shut so they can torture him longer. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are surprised that their captured traitor slave has made it to phase three, whipping. They have the traitor slave tied up to a rack with handcuffs still to give up the information. Both Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne know that will won't last long as they warm up their whips. Mistress Lydia lays into him first with her red suede whip that she lashes across his back from close range before Mistress Cheyenne unleashes her long black whip on his red back flesh. The pain from the whipping makes their slave dance in agony while he needlessly holds onto the information, making his Mistresses more and more angry. It's not long however, until Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne break his will and he dances in pain while repeating the information he was going to sel

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy - Breaking Slave 23

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy - Breaking Slave
a31a2f63db7927678bf0520903354b56.jpg

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Cast: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Caning, Female Domination, Paddling, Whipping

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne have caught a spy slave who is trying to smuggle out information to a competeing dungeon. He claims to be unbreakable, but Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne will see about that. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne start their interrogation torture with some wooden paddles they use to paddle his traitorous pathetic pale white ass. The slaves ass turns bright red, but remains silent as the Mistresses upgrade their paddles to bigger versions. Mistress Cheyenne asks him some questions then paddles his traitorous ass, then Mistress Lydia baseball swings her paddle eliciting cries of pain. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are excited that the traitor slave they caught didn't break during phase one of their interrogation. It has been a long long time since they have had to go to phase two: caning. They don't waste much time before they start caning their prisoner slave. His pathetic slave ass is still red from phase one of their interrogation, but they brutally start caning his ass leaving dark red welts under his bright red skin. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne don't care if they break their canes over his ass, as they have many of them to go through, and they don't hold back when they cane their slave. They remind him that his pain can be over as soon as he gives up the information, though they do rather enjoy the caning, so they hope he keeps his mouth shut so they can torture him longer. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are surprised that their captured traitor slave has made it to phase three, whipping. They have the traitor slave tied up to a rack with handcuffs still not ready to give up the information. Both Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne know that will won't last long as they warm up their whips. Mistress Lydia lays into him first with her red suede whip that she lashes across his back from close range before Mistress Cheyenne unleashes her long black whip on his red back flesh. The pain from the whipping makes their slave dance in agony while he needlessly holds onto the information, making his Mistresses more and more angry. It's not long however, until Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne break his will and he dances in pain while repeating the information he was going to sel

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy - Breaking Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Brianna & Odette - woman And girl Edge Husband
062573b19f91f85b879b772926e67a7f.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Chastity, Spit, Foot Gagging

Its time for Briannas husbands monthly milking. This time her girl, Odette, will participate. Brianna has attached an electrical unit to her husbands testicles. She wants to ensure that her husband derives as little pleasure possible from his hand milking. Odette sits, crosses legged, on her chest. She grabs his pathetic manhood in her delicate palm and keeps him aroused. As man is edged, Brianna keeps a close watch on her husband. She shocks his balls as he nears orgasm to keep him on edge as long as possible. Brianna encourages her girl to edge her man with fast bursts of stoking followed by abrupt stops. As man is denied his orgasm, woman and girl laugh together. Odette reveals to her man that she feels she hasnt received enough birthday gifts. She decides that she is going to milk him even longer, until man agrees to get her everything she wants. Brianna also reminds her husband that she needs new clothes to impress the new boyfriend she has been seeing. He has a huge cock. Brianna has to look perfect to impress him. Odettes man has been edged so long. He begs to cum. Brianna knows that her husband can take more edging. She coaxes her girl to edge her man one more time. Odette edges her man. He begs his girl to allow him to cum. Odette tells her man that when he is allowed to cum, she is going to ruin his orgasm and put him right back in chastity. Every time Briannas husband moans with pleasure, she increases the voltage. No pleasure for him. The pleasure is for her. His suffering is her amusement. As promised, Odette ruins her orgasm. She is disgusted with his pathetic dribble and immediately leaves to clean his filth from her hands.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

Download Brianna & Odette - woman And girl Edge Husband

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: