Femdom, Facesitting | Dominating Women Beat on Man's Eggs!

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens
50775894f00a58c805c37e2d40f2fbe1.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Rebill

Eunuch Slave Maker
8bf763e8edcbba62b9fd6c82673ebd77.jpg

Cast: Katrina Jade
Genres: FemDom, Ballbusting, CBT

Mistress Katrina Jade doesn't know the meaning of mercy when it comes to inflicting pain on a slave's worthless balls. Since a slave doesn't actually need his nuts for any real purpose there is no reason to keep them hanging around. Katrina coldly kicks her bitch until his balls can't take anymore abuse then mercilessly busts them some more. She gives zero sympathy towards her slave's suffering and only has one goal on her mind. To make him into the eunuch slave he is meant to be!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7216kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Eunuch Slave Maker

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Last edited:

Rebill

Service My Cunt
9904d3d0fa115bfc9d9e3fb190b2e728.jpg

Cast: Kleio Valentein
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Dirty Talk, Facesitting, Pussy Worship And Lick, Latex, Tattoo

Mistress Kleio sits on her throne, her slave is in his rightful place... his face is under her ass. Mistress teases him with her itty bitty latex thong, she order he stick his tongue out and lick her panties. Kleio rubs her pussy against his tongue turning herself more and more every time his warm tongue touches her clit. She removes her panties and has her slave orally service her cunt. She rubs against his face until cums.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4081kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 355.0 MB

Download Service My Cunt

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Cruel Keyholder
fe7a2a33dbfac645866b52a887a5d972.jpg

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Chastity

Mistress Chanel Preston loves tormenting her gimp slave by sexually stimulating his locked up cock. She has him hooded and chained, helpless to do anything as she mocks his helplessness. She is his keyholder, which means that she can do anything she wants to him. And what she wants is to tease him mercilessly, using her spit and breath to warm it up before taking a vibrator to his cock and balls to really get him horny. Chanel then climbs onto the table so she can rub her latex clad pussy and ass over his chastised cock, torturing it beyond belief with her sexy body. She just laughs as his cock strains in its cage, the flesh pushing out the sides in a pathetic attempt to get free. But Chanel has no intentions of releasing her gimp, as she teases him with her pussy rubbing and sliding along his caged manhood, then climbs off the table to beat his sensitive inner thigh flesh red, ruining whatever pleasure he may have felt. Chanel just laughs at his predicament as she walks away; this is one cock that will never get to fuck a woman again

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8147kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 690.1 MB

Download Cruel Keyholder

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Kristina Rose Chastity Nightmares
7eb334635c5c7b4be1cc9eac24930a3b.jpg

Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Brunette, Chastity

It's one thing to have your cock locked in a cage but it's a whole different problem when Mistress Kristina Rose is holding the key. Kristina has become the new Queen of humiliation as her pathetic excuse for a man is put in his place by being teased, denied and ridiculed for being the lowly slave that he is

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8563kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 804.7 MB

Download Kristina Rose Chastity Nightmares

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Pool Boy Gets Fucked
9d0041f92b438c3f0d58a8fc3a556923.jpg

Cast: girl
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage, Milking Machine, Stockings

Gets Fucked A very nice bonus was the fact that this guy was in complete obedience to this girl. and he came to please her. What he get in full. Let's start with the fact that we put on a chain and then he gets a strap-on in his ass.

Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11593kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 775.6 MB

Download Pool Boy Gets Fucked

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Strict my mistress
cd5522cf318d806ad6b6527d60fa6d66.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage, Milking Machine, Stockings

Mistress Summer Day allows her slave the reward of having his cock drained, but she insists on teasing him thoroughly first. She jerks his cock right by her pussy then slides it in between her asscheeks. Summer keeps building up his load, she puts on a cock milking machine to bring him right to the edge. Mistress Summer finally pushes him over the edge and gives him an intense orgasm.

Duration: 9:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 523.0 MB

Download Strict my mistress

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

I will tie you and I will squeeze the sperm
4ad3b743db73ee64d598bc42723257cf.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Interracial, Latex

Do you like harder, goat? Come on now, I come to you with handcuffs, with chains, with a chain that we rewind your semen and whip you with a whip. You will ask me for mercy, but no mercy is out of the question.

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6774kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 465.6 MB

Download I will tie you and I will squeeze the sperm

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: