Femdom Best TOP 100

ddeten

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

373_Lexi-Belle-Daniel-Amber-Rayne.wmv/Perverted Guest - part 3 Model: Lexi Belle, Daniel, Amber Rayne

In part 3 of "Perverted Hotel Guest", in-house maid Lexi returns with a friend to use daniel as a sex toy. his cock is bound so tightly it becomes a deep purple while both girls tease him with with their teeth. Lexi smothers daniel's face while Amber takes this new cock for a ride. They ignore that he is a man and reduce him to nothing more than a human dildo. On his knees, daniel is ordered to fuck while Amber torments him with the flogger. Lastly, both girls take his mouth and his asshole, humiliating and sodomizing their new toy. daniel is left fucked, milked and with a sign around his neck saying "Rent Boy"!

part1
part2
part3
part4
part5

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ddeten

Banned

407_Wild-Bill-Nika-Noire.wmv/The Rebel Model: Wild Bill, Nika Noire

Russian Nurse Nika's work visa is about to expire and Dr. Bill thinks she'll suck cock to have his help in renewing it. Nika pushes him to the floor, stripping him of his clothes and binding him in rope, she hisses "America is full of men like you". bill suffers through tight cbt, flogging, sodomy and being used as a sex slave before Nika milks every last drop of cum from him.

part1
part2
part3
part4
part5

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ddeten

Banned

412_Wolf-Hudson-Penny-Flame.wmv/Seductive Interrogation Model: Wolf Hudson, Penny Flame

Penny Flame seductively interrogates spy wolf hudson to find out who has sent him to watch her. She moves like a snake as she teases his entire body with hers, unleashing moments of rage while being completely sexual. Penny expertly uses wolf's body to give her pleasure and to drive him crazy with lust. Once used and milked, wolf is crab-tied and sodomized. With a big black cock in his ass he gives up the information Penny needs and becomes a complete bitch boy to her for eternity.

part1
part2
part3
part4
part5
part6

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

DI - Jun 15, 2011 - Aiden Starr, Ashley Edmonds, Dean Morrato, Skyeboy and Chip Tanner

Goddess Aiden Starr and Mistress Ashley Edmonds put three new pieces of slave meat to the test LIVE on Divine Bitches. This is the edited version of 3 full hours of femdom action. It's always fun to see how a guy totally new but eager will react, once dropped smack dab right into the middle of their deepest darkest fantasy. Each newbie endures unforgiving metal bondage, spanking, single tail, humiliation, caddle prod and tough CBT. All three are tested on their anal abilities and one slave even manages to get fisted! A live shoot wouldn't be complete without some sexual pleasure for the ladies. Foot worship, pussy worship and ass worship are all on the agenda while all three, Meat, 12, and Goatboy, are denied any pleasure! Silly slaveboys, ORGASMS ARE EARNED!!!!

part1
part2
part3
part4
part5

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

DI - May 25, 2011 - Felony and Drake Temple

The original sub booked for this shoot was to much of a pussy to get on the plane. I found this out the night before the shoot. Thankfully, Public Disgrace was shooting that night so I wandered downstairs to see what pieces of perverted man meat were downstairs huddled around some bound slut ferociously stroking their pathetic cocks as if it was the last woman on earth. And there was Drake Temple, all American pretty boy with his dick in his hand and a goofy look on his face. I snagged his ass and told him to show up the next morning if he wanted to have more fun. And so by default and proxy Drake finds himself at the foot of a goddess with nowhere to hide. We tie Drake up and he seems hesitant but his dick can't lie. Felony flogs his cock and it actually gets harder. Damn! You can hear it in Drake's voice, his uncertainty and nervousness but his cock keeps telling a different story. This innocent pretty boy likes it and he has probably been waiting for a moment like this all his life. What dumb fucking luck!

part1
part2
part3
part4
part5
part6
part7

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

DI - Jun 22, 2011 - Gia DiMarco and Ned

Gia Dimarco sizzles in this smoking hot update, where Ned is put through his paces and brought to utter frustration, as Miss Dimarco uses her undeniable sex appeal to drive him crazy in an array of chastity devices. Gia takes Ned on a sexual ride of his life, where the only pleasure is hers, and the look of agony on his face is priceless. Gia is a sly, devastatingly sexy creature, who oozes sex so much that Ned is almost hypnotized into thinking he may have a chance. But his poor little cock is only brought back into submission and totally denied! Don't miss this sexy fetish update focused completely on chastity!

part1
part2
part3
part4
part5

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

MP - May 16, 2011 - Madison Young, Aiden Starr and Rico

Madison is on loan to the House. As Mistress Aiden's charge, she is to greet the men that come to Mistress. She is to conduct an orientation, the kind that charts pain tolerance and the responses of a man's prick.

When Mistress takes over, the newly trained fresh meat Madison's work begins. Keep that fucking cock hard while Mistress collects her due from this pathetic fucker's psyche, payable in the currency of pain.

part1
part2
part3
part4

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

DI - May 18, 2011 - Ashley Fires and Jesse Carl

Aiden Starr broke him in. He was devoured at Bobbi Starr's birthday bash but how did he prepare? Ashley Fires puts Jesse "Choirboy" Carl through the paces and wipes that pretty boy smile right off his face! Then to top it off the beautiful evil barbie doll decides to take his cock for a spin and fucks this pleasure slave silly. Ashley Fires using a cock in her pussy for the FIRST TIME on Divine Bitches! CBT, ass worship, caning, electricity, strap-on ass fucking and tease and denial are all included!

part1
part2
part3
part4

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

DI - Jun 29, 2011 - Maitresse Madeline and Parker London

You've never seen me dominate a man quite like this before! Forget what you've seen in the past - I ooze seduction from every pore and tease and deny Parker over and over again until he's so helpless and wanting his cock looks like it's about to burst! The connection between us is instant. Parker has searched high and low for a woman to take control in his conservative town with no luck. I take advantage of this and expertly run my fingers, tongue, mouth, ass, pussy and warm flesh on every part of his body including his cock and back off over and over again. I edge him for four full hours till his balls are boiling over with cum. Parker is beside himself that I understand the male anatomy so well. He's blown away by the way I skillfully milk his prostate with one finger. Parker has climax after climax without ejaculating. He's so overwhelmed he doesn't know if he is going to explode with cum or piss himself and he has to stop. I give him only a quick break to collect himself, then I climb on top of him and lead him to believe I'm going to fuck him. Truth is he does get to fuck me but just teasingly with only the tip. Parker's cock gets closer to my pussy than any other slave. With just one full pump, one full bounce on his dick he would erupt inside me. But, I deny him of that keeping it to just the tip and ride him to orgasm with satisfaction then pull away. I milk his dick making him wait to the last possible moment and finally let him erupt only ruining his orgasm and stroking his dick raw until he wishes every drop of cum would crawl back inside him!

part1
part2
part3
part4

Fileboom Premium Account