Female slave training.

shy-girl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Female slave training.
I am a Master Trainer in all the lifestyles of BDSM. If you have any question you can message me at anytime. I would be happy to help you find your way and the right fit for you. Also I am looking for the right slave for me but I am also a trainer. If you at one point would like to see what this lifestyle is all about and get some exp. under your belt I would love to help.

I am into and can train in:Anal Sex, Blindfolds, Bondage, Breast/Nipple Torture, Clamps, etc., Candle Wax, Chains, Chinese Balls/Anal Beads, Collar and Lead/Leash, Confinement/Caging, Dildos (Handheld), Discipline, Domination/submission, Hair Pulling, Handcuffs/Shackles, Latex, Leather, Masks, Masturbation, Nipples, Oral Fixation, Oral Sex, Oral Sex (Receiving), Pain, Pet Play, Pussy-Whipping, Spanking/Paddling, Toys, Vibrators, Whips and much more.

I prefer to train in person but can also do online as well as long as you have a webcam and yahoo cam messenger. Now for live training is also preferred you have your own tools that I will train you with but its not mandatory. But for online training it will be. I will not practice without "safety word" which will be given in first lessen. Hope to hear from you soon and good luck.

You do not need any exp to be trained by Me. But I will only train FEMALES from age 18-28 Also I will not train in person outside of MI USA unless you are willing to pay for round trip fee plain/train/car-gas and Hotel/Motel cost for the duration of my visit. Other then that the training is free.

This Master is looking for His own personal slave to do His wishes and to help with training of other new female slaves for the other Masters/Mistresses I know. If this slave feels she could fill this empty spot in this Masters life then contact Master asap and let us start your lives together with the slave in her proper place at the end of her Masters leash.

Now I am a nice guy outside of the lifestyle but when I am in my Master zone, I am firm, intimidating and in control Of my Slave. But I am also a Loving Master. So as long as the Slave dose what I say and never strays from my path I will treat my Slave with the respect she needs. But also if she doesn't respect me and my rules she will be punished and if the behavior continues she will be disowned by her Master.(I do enjoy a little rule braking.):devil:

Master V

you sound perfect, for me, sub needing to be trained, my only problem is i live in the uk, i hope you find her you sound like fun:angel:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sajjad321

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am into and can train in:Anal Sex, Blindfolds, Bondage, Breast/Nipple Torture, Clamps, etc., Candle Wax, Chains, Chinese Balls/Anal Beads, Collar and Lead/Leash, Confinement/Caging, Dildos (Handheld), Discipline, Domination/submission, Hair Pulling, Handcuffs/Shackles, Latex, Leather, Masks, Masturbation, Nipples, Oral Fixation, Oral Sex, Oral Sex (Receiving), Pain, Pet Play, Pussy-Whipping, Spanking/Paddling, Toys, Vibrators, Whips and much more. (know tho I do train in these items in still working on my collection and may not have all of them)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account