Female slave looking for online master

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Cherry666, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Cherry666

Cherry666 New Member

cc

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Prissy

Prissy Member

Did you want your master to be male or female?

3. Cherry666

Cherry666 New Member

I'm open to anything, i've never had a female master but i wouldnt be agenst it.

4. Prissy

Prissy Member

Thanks for the information. Before I agree to anything though, I have to make sure with my own Master that I am allowed to take on a sub. If he allows it, I will send you an email soon.

5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Prissy, if for some reson you cannot take Cherry up on her request, please let me know, as I would be more then delighted to discuss the situation with her further. However, seeing as how you have beaten me to the punch, i will patiently wait in line. :)

6. Prissy

Prissy Member

Thank you for being patient Sparrow, but I know Master wanted me to take it slow, and a sub I just acquired last week has returned from holidays, so for some reason, I don't think he would let me.

So go ahead, This way I don't have to ask him.

EDIT: Did you see my comment in the thread where we were talking about cutting hair?

7. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

yes i did and thank you for calling my attention to that thread... what a mess.

Cherry666, I will be sending you an email this evening, but if you would like you can also contact me here.

8. Prissy

Prissy Member

I told you so

9. Lord_one

Lord_one New Member

r u still looking?

if yes do u have yahoo?

10. Coralrabida

Coralrabida New Member

I´m submisive, but maybe, for you, I can change my role. Please, bitch, email me Vinsac@gmail.com