Female slave looking for online master

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Cherry666, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Cherry666

Cherry666 New Member

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  2. Prissy

Prissy Member

Did you want your master to be male or female?
  3. Cherry666

Cherry666 New Member

I'm open to anything, i've never had a female master but i wouldnt be agenst it.
  4. Prissy

Prissy Member

Thanks for the information. Before I agree to anything though, I have to make sure with my own Master that I am allowed to take on a sub. If he allows it, I will send you an email soon.
  5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Prissy, if for some reson you cannot take Cherry up on her request, please let me know, as I would be more then delighted to discuss the situation with her further. However, seeing as how you have beaten me to the punch, i will patiently wait in line. :)
  6. Prissy

Prissy Member

Thank you for being patient Sparrow, but I know Master wanted me to take it slow, and a sub I just acquired last week has returned from holidays, so for some reason, I don't think he would let me.

So go ahead, This way I don't have to ask him.

EDIT: Did you see my comment in the thread where we were talking about cutting hair?
  7. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

yes i did and thank you for calling my attention to that thread... what a mess.

Cherry666, I will be sending you an email this evening, but if you would like you can also contact me here.
  8. Prissy

Prissy Member

I told you so
  9. Lord_one

Lord_one New Member

r u still looking?

if yes do u have yahoo?
  10. Coralrabida

Coralrabida New Member

I´m submisive, but maybe, for you, I can change my role. Please, bitch, email me Vinsac@gmail.com