Female love lesbian love videos

4room

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Blonde Masturbates In The Gym

Lifting weights, jogging, spin class - that's all easy stuff for me. The real workout is trying to stay faithful to my girlfriend. When she goes away on business I get lonely waiting for her to return and there are so many beautiful girls where we live. The only way I can keep my hands to myself, is if I make time to use my hands on myself. When Eufrat is away, I probably masturbate a dozen times a day. Here's a video I just sent her to show how much I miss her sweet smile.

Model: Tracy Lindsay
Genre: Gym, Indoors, Solo, Masturbation

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 17 s
Size: 121 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

4room

Blonde Russian and Serb lesbians

Lesbian lovers Alisha Rage and Lola Bambola have dressed up for each other in their finest lingerie, and are making out sensually on a bed. Both ladies can't believe their luck, and are extremely excited to be together. Alisha looks down at Lola's perky natural tits and her eyes go wide. Sucking on them feels like heaven on her tongue, so Alisha lies Lola down and starts to eat her wet pussy. Loving Alisha's enthusiasm, Lola returns in kind, bending Alisha over the bed so she can eat her round ass. Lola pulls Alisha's hair as she fingers her doggystyle, bringing the punk rock alt-girl babe to screaming orgasm. After tasting Lola's pussy, Alisha excitedly sits behind her lover, playing with her clit until Lola explodes from pleasure!

Model: Alisha Rage, Lola Bulgari
Genre: Lesbian, Ass Worship, Amateur, Sex, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking

Duration: 24 min 6 s
Size: 468 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

4room

Blonde Seduces Her Cute Friend Into Lesbian Play

Micha and her friend Candi are heading home after a cheeky (but unsuccessful!) early morning shopping trip. Micha has made it her mission to show Candi how much more fun there is to be had with girls than guys! Candi becomes more and more intrigued

Model: Candi Leblanc, Michelle Louie
Genre: Lesbian, Outdoors, Indoors, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Vibrator

Duration: 35 min 1 s
Size: 391 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Blonde Shares Her Bubble Butt With A Cute Friend

Suzie and Tracy look mouth watering in this new video. The seductively dimmed lighting and the shallow depth of field of the high spec cameras used to capture this moment make it a special one indeed. The girls' tongues explore each other and Tracy lets her hands roam down to Suzie's awesome arse which is promptly squeezed with relish, and not for the last time! Suzie pops open Tracy's top to reveal her lovely nipples, hard like bullets and inviting like penny sweets waiting to be sucked hard it's not long before the juices start to flow, the girls kissing and feeling in each others panties, suzie's legs quivering as they do just that. Tracy spreads Suzie on the bed so she can get all over her, she can rub her pussy and have her plump arse pushed up in her face just as she loves it. Tracy goes down on Suzie, chewing on her pussy and looking up at susie with her big dark eyes, the intimacy continuing with slow and sensual tongue sucking after Suzie's orgasm.

Model: Suzie Carina, Tracy Lindsay
Genre: Gonzo, Lesbian, Sex, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering, Indoors

Duration: 27 min 54 s
Size: 571 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Blonde Surrenders Her Pussy To A Horny Girlfriend

Slowly they kiss, taking the time to let their wet tongues probe each other's mouths, and roll around each other in a vey sensual way. Their mouths locked together or apart and sucking on each other's tongues Gina and Rene are kissing in a fantastically deep way, lip smacking sounds accompanying it all the time! Rene slides down to kiss Gina's neck, her open mouth gliding across the moistened surface as Gina sighs with increasing arousal. The girls search for more and more variety of stimulation in this scene and they pleasure each other with their tongues, fingers, toy and also tribbing their pussies together.

Model: Gina Devine, Rene Bullock
Genre: Gonzo, Lesbian, Sex, Sex Toys, Vibrator, Ass Licking

Duration: 20 min 32 s
Size: 203 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Blonde's Solo Masturbation On A Rainy Sunday

Many people have their own favourite ways to start their day. Tracy loves nothing more than to awake in the comfort of her own bed, all snuggled and warm between the soft covers. She has better things to do than just get up and go straight to work! She closes her eyes, let

Model: Tracy Lindsay
Genre: Solo, Masturbation, Indoors

Duration: 15 min 31 s
Size: 86.8 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Bound blindfolded sex toy orgasms

Sensual lesbian lovers, Elina De Lion and Cindy Shine, have decided to spice their sex life up with some BDSM. Elina ties Cindy to the bed and blindfolds her, then runs her lips all over her vulnerable lesbian lover. Elina worships Cindy's tits and kisses her lips, then begins to play with her lover's pussy. First, Elina uses her fingers, then she uses her tongue, and then takes out a dildo and vibrator to bring Cindy to orgasm. Leaving the blindfold on, Elina then climbs on top of Cindy and sits on face, then Cindy frees herself to use the vibrator on Elina and return the favor!

Model: Cindy Shine, Elina De Lion
Genre: Lesbian, Sex, Sex Toys, Dildo, Vibrator, Blindfold

Duration: 25 min 10 s
Size: 494 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Bring You My Love

Foxies Gold and Tracy Lindsay come face to face in one of the hottest blonde-on-blonde lesbian affairs on the internet. Their bodies connect like puzzle pieces, making the tender love-making that is about to occur seem like it was meant to be. Tracy carefully lays her woman down on the bed, slowly removes her bra, and slips her white thong down her thighs. When Foxies is completely naked, Tracy licks, sucks, and kisses her wet pussy, bringing her closer and closer to an earth-shattering orgasm.

Model: Foxies Gold, Tracy Lindsay
Genre: Gonzo, Lesbian, Sex, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering, Indoors

Duration: 23 min 41 s
Size: 462 MiB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account