Female domination of men over all known methods{Update}

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Sexy Headmistress Mackenzie Convinces Naughty Student Dolly to Wear Very Big Panties

Description: I am in my office with Dolly; I need her to run an important errand for me; however she is clearly distracted. As I try and ensure she has understood her instructions fully she is too busy rummaging around inside her skirt: it turns out her tiny thong is buried deep in between her ass cheeks! As she tries to rescue her thong from her ass I explain how she should wear more sensible big panties like I do, then she could always concentrate fully while sitting in comfort. I slip off my skirt and show her the big black panties I am wearing before going in my drawers and getting out my spare panties, which are very big & cotton. As Dolly strips naked I explain how much she underestimates big panties and if she wears my spare panties today she will soon realise the power they hold, and once wearing them Dolly is soon appreciating their true beauty!

Format: MP4
Duration: 9 Min
Size: 346 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Fall Deeply In Love With Me - Addiction Obsession Mind Trap

Description: Princess Mika

Look at me, look deep into my big beautiful eyes, you could just get lost in them, couldn't you? You're falling so hard and so deep for me. You're obsessed with me. You're addicted to me. And you deserve to fall even deeper for me. I want you even more deeply obsessed and addicted. I want you falling deeper and deeper and deeper for me. Because the deeper you fall the more that I can take advantage of you. And I know that deep down, you want me to. You want me to have more control. You want me to take advantage of you. It feels so good to fall deeper, to be more addicted and obsessed. Feel it.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 256 Mb

Download:
Download - 256.5 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Alissa Dominates The Family Part 5: Fucked StepBrother

Description: Alissa Avni is dominating her family and she isn't through. Her StepBrother now has to feel the humiliation of taking her cock in his mouth and his ass. Alissa puts a gag on him with large lips, making him look like a cock-sucking whore. She makes him blow her cock and then she stuffs it in his tight virgin ass. The cock is barely going into his virgin ass but that doesn't stop Alissa from being determined to stretch him out and fuck him properly like the bitch stepbrother that he is.

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 454 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Tough Exercises

Description: This male sub is trampled like an insect
Lady Lou is getting impatient - how much longer does she have to wait for her new sub? When he finally shows up, she makes him pay for his tardiness. He is slapped and whipped, and he becomes the subject of Lady Lou's trampling skills - very painful!

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 150 Mb
Resolution: 720x576

Download:
Download | Play it onlin

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Tough Exercises

Title: Break The House Slave

Description: Kira and I are arriving home just to find my slave has not done his normal duties. The fucking place is a mess and I have noticed that he's starting to get a little too comfortable and slow at getting at his knees right at command. How embarrassing to have this happen in front a friend!

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 317 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: Mariah and Natalya - Whipped and Kicked in Bondage until Open and Oozing (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Mariah and Natalya have had a tough week at school. They are going to take it out on the slave they have chained up in the basement. The pretty girls release all their frustrations from the week by going right in on the slave with a single tail whip. No warmup, just sheer heartless brutality. The slave cries out, but the girls are relentless. They do not care about the slave at all. In fact, the harder he cries, the harder they hit him. The cold, heartless whipping just isn't enough. Mariah decides that the slave needs to be kicked in the balls, too. You can see stains on the basement floor from the last slave they broke open in a similar blind rage. Girls just love abusing their slaves to get their aggression out. They whip and kick and giggle gleefully. When finished, the girls review their work and note that the slave has been thoroughly welted. When they come to the scrotal sack, they see that they have once again ripped it open. This oozing slave has added to the red stains on the basement floor. The girls aren't satisfied, though. They want him to shed more for them next time. They want every welt on his hide to pour red. They want his scrotal sack not just leaking, but totally irreversibly mangled. #Goals. This clip contains a bonus highlight of Mariah and Natalya in "Brutally Beaten for Lacking Empathy."

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 716 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: