Female domination of men over all known methods{Update}

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: December 19, 2018 - Mistress Jenna, Slave/Anal Slut

Description: Mistress Jenna loves to fuck her slaves from behind and in this scene wears nothing but leather thigh boots with her strap-on cock. She makes the slave to lick and suck the strap-on first, before she bends him over the fucking bench and hand spanks his ass hard. She wants his ass good and red before she fucks him, so she brings out the cane to compliment the redness from his spanking. Suitably punished, it's then time for the slave to get pegged, whilst she makes him tell her what he really is, a cock sucking slut. Finally she gets him to suck her cock again, but this time to gag on it whilst she makes him masturbate. She demands that he cum on her boots, but to add to his humiliation, makes him lick up all his mess as well.

Format: MP4
Duration: 34 Min
Size: 1242 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Title: December 19, 2018 - Mistress Autumn, Slave Squirrel Balls/Way Too Hot 2

Description: A 61 minute exercise in gorgeous blonde domination as the photo model beautiful Mistress Autumn shows slave squirrel balls who is the boss. He is in the chair as the leggy blonde has him by the humbler attached to his balls. She spoon feeds him pussy juice and gives him a dose of CBT and nipple torment before he is used as a tongue slave on both Her succulent holes. He turns boot slave and is then locked in the stocks for a whipping and his monthly milking. He spews on Her boot and She uses Her panties to wipe it up and then gags him with it at the end.

Duration: 62 Min
Size: 2259 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Title: December 19, 2018 - Sexy Vanessa, Jay Crew/Sexy Vanessa in Male Slut Slave

Description: This slave is going to do everything and anything I tell him to do to cause he is my fucking slut slave. He will clean my house, clean my dirty toilet, lick my ass, and more. Watch as I mistreat this fucking submissive motherfucker who goes by the name of Jay Crew. I am in charge now you lil piece of shit and what I say to do you have to do, including taking a toy in your ass and my glove fingers in your ass! Then if thats not enough watch has Jay licks my dirty ass finger gloves and takes cock and ball abuse. Then the last but is the best as I make him cum on my long black boots.

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 685 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: December 18, 2018 - Sam Solo, Daisy Ducati/Ebony Beauty with Dangerous Legs Destroys Little Man

Description: Daisy Ducati is a very experienced Wrestler. She is known for her strong legs that could snap a man's head off. This is why she has her nickname "Lethal Legs". Sam Solo did some wrestling in school but his experience isn't vast. He's significantly smaller and weaker than our beautiful Amazon today. Sam doesn't start out too well. He gets trapped in Daisy's Leg scissors and immediately feels her power. She crushes him so hard he can barely breathe and from there, things get worse. He is deemed useless for this match. Daisy owns him entirely.

Duration: 38 Min
Size: 1396 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: December 18, 2018 - Mistress Savannah, Mistress Missy/Beat Those Balls Blue

Description: Mistress Savannah teams with Mistress Missy to put the hurt on the bullet proof balls of slave lance for 41 minutes. He is treated to a pussy in his face most of the time his balls are getting the rough treatment. The big swollen orbs are drained dry in a messy climax as Mistress Savannah milks out every drop. Her partner does not spare the cane or the cock whip as this mother and step-daughter team gang up for total Femdom control.

Duration: 41 Min
Size: 1513 Min

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: Tease And Denial Slave Training By Mandy Marx

Description: HPOV proudly introduces Mandy Marx! If you are unfamiliar with her, you are in for a real treat. Mandy is an expert in tease and denial, chastity, financial domination and all kinds of femdom kinks. She offers customs and real time sessions! You've never experienced anything quite like her! Please see her links below to experience more of her unique femdom entrapment.

I want you completely naked. Now you only get to enjoy yourself when I'm enjoying this fantastic outfit I have on. So when you see my caressing my latex suit, you can touch yourself. But the moment I raise my hands and I stop, you stop! This is going to be a hot little tease and denial session for you. I hope you can handle it.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 636 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Horny Nail Gagger

Description: It's been a while since I've had my hands on this little slut-toy. I like to keep it in my cage for a few hours before using it just so it's extra horny and totally complaint. It does take a while to get my nails looking this gorgeous. I know it could smell the heavenly scent of freshly applied glossy red polish the moment I walked in. That little boot brush between its legs was already hard and dripping. Perfect for a boot shine while I gag it with my new nails!

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 304 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Mommies Help at Christmas Break

Description: Goddess Brianna is happy to have her stepson home for the holidays. She can tell something is bothering him so she asks what is wrong. The young man admits that he hasn't had sex in months and he's uncomfortably walking around with a near permanent boner. He asks his stepmom to let him touch her feet like he used to do when he was younger. Goddess Brianna sits atop the counter and kicks off her shoes. She directs the youth to lick and kiss her feet while jerking his cock. She can see how excited he is and knows he won't last long in his condition. She wiggles her toes and scrunches her soles to entice him further until he finally pops a huge load for the incomparable feet of Goddess Brianna.

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 213 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account