Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Raven
42cc1734f179573fac24ea5896ea93c5.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Raven
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Pegging, Dildo Fucking, Chastity, Strap-On
Video language: English

Raven fucks her slave in the ass while outside on the balcony of a penthouse suite. People in the high rise right across from them could see what they are doing from their balconies and windows, but Raven doesn't care. She wants people to know what a depraved whore she has trained. Raven enjoys the view from the top. She looks out over the beautiful city while fucking the slave's ass. The slave's pink chastity device bounces while Raven drives the cock deep. Raven feels like she's on top of the world, fucking her slave while enjoying the beautiful view of the city below her. When Raven's done pounding her slave, she wants to go shopping. She has the slave go into the penthouse and fetch its wallet for her so that she can use his ass and his finances as she pleases.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9697kbps
Audio: 285kbps

File size: 442.4 MB
Download Raven

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Mistress Ariels & Mistress Summer - We Like Using You
467bfb5a3e6364270ef9c6be87513cd5.jpg

Genres: Femdom,Female Femdom,Strapon,Domination

38 minutes of fun with Mistress Ariel and Mistress Summer as they put slave james through his humiliation paces. He worships Mistress Ariel from bottom shoe to pussy hole as Mistress Summer controls him from behind. They make him put on pantyhose and dance and walk for their amusement and then Mistress Summer butt fucks him as he eats Mistress Ariel some more. Finally some cock pump fun and he is left unfulfilled when they have had their fun. Mistress Ariel has slave james worshipping Her sleep and sexy pantyhose and kissing Her black shiny high heels as Mistress Autumn sits above him on the desk preening and stretching Her long legs out so he can feel the nylon on his back. The slave humbly licks the bottoms of Mistress Ariel's high heels as Mistress Summer removes Her red skirt. Mistress Ariel stands and also rremoves Her skirt and then sits back down and spreads Her legs wide so the slave can feed on Her pussy. Mistress Summer sits behind him encouraging him with Her crop. The slave tirelessly licks Mistress Ariel's swollen pussy while Mistress Summer puts Her high heel behind his head and shoves his face into Her

Duration: 38:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 866.2 MB
Download Mistress Ariels & Mistress Summer - We Like Using You

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Fuck Me Chastity Boy
57782dd273439d5919c7dc58147f6cfc.jpg

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Mummification, Chastity

Another slave asked me for the same thing. I made him regret it.To be honest, I barely have to do anything. Anyway it turns out there is such a thing as too much aching. I love making that feeling happen.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3474kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 389.6 MB
Download Fuck Me Chastity Boy

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Chastity Hygiene
0616e566829b075945659485983f5220.jpg

Cast: Carlin Says
Genres: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Chastity, Pantyhose

After weeks in chastity a cleaning is required. Restrain the male. The male has little control and the Female must remain vigilant against desire, despite even the best training. Tissue massage, gentle cleansing - and if the subject shows desire... oh.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 510.3 MB
Download Chastity Hygiene

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Obey Melanie - Training Cuckolds
e0c0ff39c8f9f639b617e947b6dbbfb4.jpg

Do you dream of serving a dominant couple? Then you need to be trained. You will learn how to beg for dick. How to greet Women and show superior Men respect. Then you will be taught how to keep other Men cumming in your mouth and cumming on your face. Finally you learn how to serve as a cuckold footstool for a Dominant Woman. This video is for those who take cuckolding seriously.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps

File size: 283.8 MB
Download Obey Melanie - Training Cuckolds

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Natalya & Lizzy Lamb
1caf86f3b6b0a2ccb075e773db6d0475.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya, Lizzy Lamb
Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm

Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.

Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. "God I just can't wait for his dick!" Natalya screams out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could.

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9714kbps
Audio: 265kbps

File size: 440.4 MB
Download Natalya & Lizzy Lamb

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

Hear No Carlin
ea032c15d4785af3961a61ba7922b5dc.jpg

Cast: Carlin Says
Genres: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Chastity, Pantyhose, Mummification

The boy, packaged up. The girl, as you know, is a goddess, armed with an immaculate swinging mummy rigging, a vibrator locked on the wrong side (or the right side) of the chastity bars, and the iciest eyes this side of a white walker. The heartless allure of this transcendent tease scene will echo in your silly breath.

Duration: 15:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5371kbps
Audio: 334kbps

File size: 655.1 MB
Download Hear No Carlin

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Mummified For Her Pleasure
8d80d529293940b9e932737ff05734b8.jpg

The slave is cling-filmed and then taped from head to foot to the floating bondage board. Now the Mistress has a totally helpless victim to play with. She wanks and torments his cock, before wiring it up to the electrics. Next she feeds her helpless captive from her mouth before attaching a mouth cock gag, using him to give her an orgasm.

Duration: 28:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1013kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 231.8 MB
Download Mummified For Her Pleasure

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Manually Milked and make Fed Cum
c01cec8dff62b5a141458835bddcd7b2.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Completed in Keuchheltskaflg, my slave to a world of fetish sessions in my studio in Berlin. After he made me completely swear obedience last month, I will test my progress. First he made me your ashtray, I want to see how well he began with my glasses. Unfortunately, I fails when I take him with my StrapOn and we fuck . There is only one glowing red ass and mine is in the torture chair with the fucking machine banging me! He introduced to me a catheter and then follows with some sounding. Finally he fucks me with the catheter in and the anal probing of the machine brought me to a truly painful orgasm.

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 788.4 MB
Download Manually Milked and make Fed Cum

Fileboom Premium Account