Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Orgasm control on Miss Sarah's whim
298e018adaa2ed1a6be2c2b77d000911.jpg

Miss Sarah is in an unusually giving mood today, letting Her long time chastity slave out of his cage only to torment him relentlessly. Her viciousness spices up his chance of cumming in the brief amount of time She takes to finish Her cigarette, otherwise he will be locked again in his chastity for the next six months. He's so desperate to cum, being awarded this privilege is a dream come true for the pathetic looser; hes panting like a mutt, begging for release relentlessly but only being allowed to cum on Her whim. Her approval is all he needs to release a huge amount of pent up spunk after many months in chastity. The thing about a Mistress' whim is that one moment you can cum with all your being and the very next one you can be in chastity again, maybe for many months again, maybe for eternity.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1642kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 167.5 MB
Download Orgasm control on Miss Sarah's whim

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Giant Strap on for Women - Gorgeous Girl with a Monster Strapon
c6dc1286a12a6319db6678072d3b99d7.jpg

Very sensual hot young strapon couple doing it on camera. A highly intimate insight into her innermost strapon secrets gently kissing away with her lover, opening his ass with her soft petite hand in rubber glove, squatting over his face to have her gorgeous young asshole cleaned in a proper ass licking, strapping on her giant squirting strapon dildo cock and deeply penetrates his boyfriend's ass holding him tight with a chain tied around his neck before taking a huge cumshot in the mouth from the other and swallowing all of fresh jizz.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2245kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 514.1 MB
Download Giant Strap on for Women - Gorgeous Girl with a Monster Strapon

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Mistress Anette - Muffled Screams part 1
3a218a8f3b33f485d5272809eb402868.jpg

Mistress Anette waited a hole hour for her slave, who was simply late. She is furious and yearns for revenge. First she talks with him a few words, then she soon orders him to lay down on the caning bench and she straps his body down to it, mumbling in herself. Then she grabs her cane and the revenge punishment begins. Her whole naked body tenses with each and every hard stroke.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5177kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 445.6 MB
Download Mistress Anette - Muffled Screams part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Strap on - Sex with a Gorgeous Strapon Girl
69f2ab45bc9a40d55a257bd4fa0fdbd9.jpg

Gorgeous young blond strapon mistress visits her boytoy for their regular strapon & woman worship session. She's standing straight and tall above the guy who's performing devoted anilingus and pussy worship on his divine strapon woman's genitals, expecting to serve her needs as an obedient living hole for her to show her huge 9inch long and thick black rubber strapon dildo girl cock. These two are in love, though so far apart from each other; one rules the other serves as a human canvas for her perverted kinky strapon dreams squirting oceans of fresh hot cum for her.

Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2539kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 680.2 MB
Download Strap on - Sex with a Gorgeous Strapon Girl

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

Cum First then Fucked
64a868e66caaefe023b5f069f98783ba.jpg

Genres: Stocks, Device Bondage, FemDom, Female Domination, slut training, sissy training, Interracial Domination, PantyHose Domination , anal Training , 2 camera angles, split screen views

My slave is in the stocks, he begs for My strap-on while I ream his ass with My man-handler the nightstick dildo. he wants to be filled completely by My huge cock. he shakes and moans wanting more. The bitch is not getting more until he proves how badly he wants it him to cum the first time and he thinks that will be enough and I will finally give him My massive cock... no such luck! he breathlessly exclaims " but I came Mistress" Yes but I know you can come again!

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5089kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 591.3 MB
Download Cum First then Fucked

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Lesbian Asslicking - Hard Strapon Fucking
1c3d5b5a3d02789ebddf891552d10ff7.jpg

Hot lesbian domina wearing her insanely high black leather platform boots, leather corset enjoying her cigarette and her loving lesbian girlfriend's tongue rimming around an in her asshole. These two know each other for a long time now, she know how she likes queening on her pretty little face burying her tongue deep in her ass. Hot and steamy lesbian strapon fucking action with a feminine touch.

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2539kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 455.6 MB
Download Lesbian Asslicking - Hard Strapon Fucking

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Battle of the champions! tag team action: - last seasons top 4 battle in brutal tag team action!
3913127577c96f4d334f848dd738aed3.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Isis Love, Ariel X, Darling, Cheyenne Jewel, DragonLily, Bella Rossi

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays. Totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 1 of 4 of last months Live Tag Team Match up.

The top Four contenders of last season all on the mat for one amazing Tag Team Match up. The best of the best.

Ariel X(1) and Darling(3)
vs
Bella Rossi(2) and Cheynenne Jewel(4)

This will be the Tag Team event of the year, the top four battling it out in non-scritped brutal action. Do not miss RD 1 of this amazing match up!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 16.7 MB
Download Battle of the champions! tag team action: - last seasons top 4 battle in brutal tag team action!

Fileboom Premium Account