Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

[Small Talk] Sklavenschule Scene #1
5e5bd5286d3a36557159f1967489faeb.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

These hot dominating whores love fucking their captives and victims as much as they love administering the punishment. Some do it right in a kitchen or
in a living room using spoons as well as special punishment tools and riding crops to get their men ready for fuck. Others take it to a special BDSM
chamber using spanking and walk as a kinky sexual foreplay before having submissive cuties suck cock and punishing their little wet pussy holes.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 13:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3755kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 392.8 MB
Download [Small Talk] Sklavenschule Scene #1

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Obey Nikita - Sound Therapy
a4a188eb95d7ddd03de5453c65fb5dce.jpg

That little thing? It�s mine. While stroking it to spurt may have once been the slave�s main purpose in life, it now exists simply for my amusement. And it never gets to squirt without entertaining me first. Otherwise it�s kept under lock and key until I�m ready to play with it. Shoving thick stainless rods deep down that canal is one of my most favorite ways to use what�s mine. I make it beg to get let out of its cage, then I make it beg me to fuck its small hole until it truly feels owned from deep inisde. When I finally allow it release it gets to lick up all of its mess and go back in its cage for whoever knows how long!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 472.7 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Sound Therapy

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

My Therapy Is Sex
b3c76b19e6f975a7587904348a971cc6.jpg

Cast: India Summer
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Foot, Oral, Hardcore
Video language: English

There is a therapy and there is... therapy, which is much more pleasurable. For the slightly nymphomaniac India Summer therapy means sex. A lot of it! When she lays down along Marco's bench to get a shrink, she already knows that the therapist doesn't... this session will be controlled by her and her lovely feet!

Duration: 30:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 640.0 MB
Download My Therapy Is Sex

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Featuring Mistress Eleise de Lacy Pt 3
f3c277dc1a7a8e0279617deefe38d56a.jpg

Genres: high heel shoes, office, office wear, pov, shoe worship, shoes, stockings, verbal humiliation

You're late again! I am going to show you the meaning of respect. You will do as you're told and you will learn your place in the scheme of things here.

Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1704kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 217.5 MB
Download Featuring Mistress Eleise de Lacy Pt 3

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Rubber Slaves
0c02f2f7d0d6f015f43aa5f6a1c2c6b9.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Mistress Sandra and Mistress Perversity (not their real names, I suspect) are two "rubber-inspired" dominas, whatever that means. In this film, we see the duo train their slaves to become simple rubber objects whose only purpose is to satisfy the bizarre desires of their latex-clad tormentresses. The director of the film brings us through several events which build upon a common philosphical theme through out the story. In four separate scenarios, the rubber slaves are submitted to various tortures and rituals according to the unspeakable whims of their captors. However, the viewer will wonder whether these "slaves" are truly made into these actions against their will - or whether thay are simply servile beings who enjoy this activity. The director of this film cleverly withholds the answer, leaving the audience to ponder long after leaving the theater.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:56
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1122kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 693.9 MB
Download Rubber Slaves

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Pavla, Bree Haze - Sexy Photo Session that Leads to Fucking (2017)
2ec178c1d75586a18ab3f21eabe91509.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Pavla, Bree Haze
Genres: Strapon, Femdom

Pavla clearly knows what she wants and what she wants today is Bree Haze. She tricks Bree into doing a sexy photo session where they both take pictures of each other, but Bree knows where she wants the day to go. She lifts up her skirt so Bree can get a good look at her beautiful pantyhose, and then the two girls rub their pussies together, tribbing and scissoring in different positions and playing with fingers in their hungry holes too. Soon Pavla knows it is time to dominate Bree with her strapless dildo and the lesbian pair get to fucking good and hard.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 849.7 MB
Download Pavla, Bree Haze - Sexy Photo Session that Leads to Fucking (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Featuring Miss Velour, Mistress Abaddon, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Mistress Jezabel
94f52676546938d7aaa073f6e8ad3d5e.jpg

Genres: anal, dildo, strap-on, strap-on fucking, strap-on worship

The first in new series of bonus releases, this Fatale Fix features the most intense moments of strap-on play. It's strap-on sucking and fucking at it's very best. This is in addition to the regular new and exclusive daily updates.

Duration: 9:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2077kbps

File size: 154.8 MB
Download Featuring Miss Velour, Mistress Abaddon, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Mistress Jezabel

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Featuring Mistress Eleise de Lacy Pt 5
c4e686c1cb6755d1fccbbc8edfa6258f.jpg

Genres: ball busting, cap, heel torment, kicking, prison, rubber, rubber cap, rubber uniform, uniform, verbal abuse

The inmate has been sent to the compound for some serious reeducation and training. The source of the male poison must be destroyed.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1178kbps

File size: 165.9 MB
Download Featuring Mistress Eleise de Lacy Pt 5

Fileboom Premium Account