Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Toesucker
a6df73266d3b268e2420f3804155b393.jpg

Cast: Mistress Danhella, Mistress Demonic, Ms E.Vie/ Empress Victoria

Mostress Demonic alone is bad enough but when she gets together with Mistress Danhella AND Ms Evie sparks are bound to fly!!!.. Demonic is discussing whips and various other things in the dungeon with Ms Evie when Danhella drags in slave tamir who yet again has been wanking over AMistresses boots, and there is no way he will be allowed to get away with that ... The 3 Bitches certainly have some fun with him, along with some serious verbal humiliation, nipple clamps and boot licking

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 2128kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 286.5 MB
Download Toesucker

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Obey Nikita - Punished Floor Licker
84af5c03c18a3eb7607a4f736bb5f71f.jpg

It had the whole day to complete one simple task � lick the floor clean so my new heels don't have to touch a dirty surface. I guess it was unfair to show the little slut my shoes first. How could it concentrate on anything but these absolutely stunning glossy black patent leather strappy six inch super high arched high heel silver bottom sandals with extra long metal spike details and twin thin ankle straps? They simply feel divine to wear with FF seamed nylon stockings, and are more than enough to turn any true shoe slave into a pile of simpering mush. So instead of getting to fuck my new heels, it gets to lick my spit off the floor and feel my leather crop make its ass red. I let it lick them in the end, but only if it licked until all those sharp spikes made its tongue !

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3593kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 443.0 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Punished Floor Licker

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Amelia Dire - Orderly's Beatdown, 720p
77beade1f6a434bc7e410248bbbbb236.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: PatientsRevenge
Cast: Amelia Dire
Genres: FemDom, Oral, Humiliation, Rimming, Foot Worship, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Small Tits

We shot this solo at home on a dark winter afternoon and when Ryan's lady came home to find her boyfriend being photographed she simply couldn't keep her hands off him.

Duration: 40:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2126kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 677.4 MB
Download Amelia Dire - Orderly's Beatdown, 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Latoya
d4f49f8aa94a80706bb91b83e2607260.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Latoya
Genres: Blowjob, Cuckold, Femdom, Humiliation, Teen, Hairy, Threesome, Russian

I never liked the shaved pubis, but mostly in the genre such Hairy that I want to take a pump-action shotgun.
And here a cool figure, excellent tits, pretty face ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 607.5 MB
Download Latoya

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

2 hot wrestlers battle in the featherweight division! - Veteran destroys Rookie, fucks her up hard!
7ffbaa3895c0addd73e2f914d7122fbb.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Beretta James, Gia DiMarco

ULTIMATE SURRENDER SEASON NINE!
BERETTA JAMES
Little Pistol
HT: 5'5
WT: 105lbs
Season record (0-0)
Lifetime record (0-0)

GIA DIMARCO
JADE
HT: 5'5
WT: 103lbs
Season record (1-0)
Lifetime record (3-1)

Sexy tiny Beretta James is now on the Ultimate Surrender roster. This feisty rookie is strong, fast and determined to do well. Once she gets the experience we feel she will make a serious run for the Feather weight champion. However today is not that day.

Gia DiMarko is back, this tough, tiny girl loves Ultimate Surrender and loves kicking the shit out of rookies. Gia is undefeated in the featherweight division and looks to improve her record today.

This was a brutal match up. Gia dominated early and often. From facesits, to crushing leg scissors, Gia took control of the match. Beretta learned quickly but not fast enough. She was totally dominated physically, sexually and mentally as Gia Destroyed her. In RD4 Gia took it to her hard. Brutal face fucking and deep hard fucking. Beretta was moaning and cumming like a whore. Welcome to Ultimate Surrender!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 16.7 MB
Download 2 hot wrestlers battle in the featherweight division! - Veteran destroys Rookie, fucks her up hard!

Fileboom Premium Account