Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The slave has banged madam in her clamped anal hole
bc11ef5ccfe147947d9afde7ec411549.jpg

Video language: English

Girls in latex always look very sexually, this young lady isn't an exception. Strict madam has put on the smartest dress and has gone to the neighboring room to have a good time with the connected slave. Having turned back to him the back, the chick has warmed up breasts, has trifled pacifier fingers, and from it has very strongly begun to flow. Despite big sexual excitement, the beauty didn't hurry to be given. Having got closer to the captive, she has spat to him in a face, has beaten on cheeks and was rubbed by buttocks about the member. Soon she nevertheless has taken pity on the held-down poor fellow and has allowed to bang herself in the clamped anal hole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1668kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 370.9 MB
Download The slave has banged madam in her clamped anal hole

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

STR8Hell - Robert Drtina - CFNM
0d998a948af27b3d050685e3e4f18fd3.jpg

Studio: Str8hell.com

In a wonderful CFNM shoot we have Robert Drtina, and his horny maid. The maid, scantily clad in a very short uniform has quite an effect on sexy Robert. He gets turned on and begins to feel the maids ass, despite her protestations. Eventually she decides to play along, having some ideas of her own. She soon has Robert blindfolded and his wrists tied. Then she undresses him, exposing his hot chest and a rock hard cock. But she also has other ideas and moves the compliant Robert onto his knees to check out his ass. That hole looks good so the maid fingers it a while before making Robert sit again. It seems he enjoys it all as his cock stays rock hard, even as she smacks his tight balls. She ties his cock with some lace from her unform and then bites on that hard cock. But it is really his ass that she has plans for, and she dons a strap-on which Robert is suck. Then he is put back onto his knees and that rubber dick slams into his tight hole. The maid shows no mercy as she fucks that ass in different positions, making Robert wank himself at the same time. The maid keeps her rubber dick working that hole until Robert�s cock explodes with a big creamy cumshot. He certainly gets more than he expected when he came on to her.

Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2499kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 920.1 MB
Download STR8Hell - Robert Drtina - CFNM

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Mrs. Dahila Rain and Harlow - Train Male Bitches
a463b14535362e6a131f2b069058b431.jpg

Dahlia and Harlow take their pet men out for a walk on this beautiful day, carrying canes to wack them with whenever the males do not do as they are told. The men are expected to perform tricks and must BE at all times....or else. Dahlia and Harlow decide to play fetch with their male pets. Since Harlow's pet bitch retrieves the stick the fastest, he is safe and will be put back into his cage. Dahlia's must suffer the consequences of not running fast enough and performing up to par. Dahlia tells him with a wicked smile, that he is in for a nice, long, caning.

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11515kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 354.2 MB
Download Mrs. Dahila Rain and Harlow - Train Male Bitches

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Femdom BJ in public
ba202c9a843069126b2c7369a89b9bba.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Video language: German

This worm�s fall from grace is going to be oh so quick and painful. Caught in the backstreet by a couple of adorable young girls, he expects them to tease him a little and let him go but� That�s wrong. He will end up leashed, whipped and� Sucked off!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3749kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 335.8 MB
Download Femdom BJ in public

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Chanel Preston
e4f66c81ff9a8ef30e07cff2a771f017.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: FemDom, Strap-on, Bondage

Mistress Chanel keeps her slave tightly locked in inescapable bondage with only his ass exposed to be used by anyone and anything. She likes to make sure her fuck pets won't try and run away when she slams her gigantic black strap-on cock deep in their tight ass.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7663kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Chanel Preston

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sablique Von Lux Lick Amazon Boots (2016)
74ef6d55d1e9c0644612bb3985acb95e.jpg

It is going to take a long time for the poor slave's little tongue to lick Goddess Sablique's size 11 leather boots clean. Amazons deserve to be worshiped and served by inferior little men and Sablique always provides the proper motivation to make her slaves lick, lick and lick some more.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8347kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 991.1 MB
Download Sablique Von Lux Lick Amazon Boots (2016)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Obey Nikita - Scratched Slave
c5401bd338ec979ffe0b6aa6e6a8da02.jpg

My nails always look gorgeous when I return from the salon. So glossy red, shaped perfectly and very sharp at the edges � the perfect time to dig into my nail whore's flesh and make sure it knows it's totally owned by my fingernails! Imagine how good it feels when my ten sharp talons rake your bare flesh until its a nice bright shade of red. Eventually this slave will for the honor. Mix in a little tickling and I'm sure it's brain is in complete melt down by the time I'm done. It's a good nail slave so I let it down eventually and allowed it to lick my gorgeous heels and suck my fingers until it gagged for air!

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3618kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 440.4 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Scratched Slave

Fileboom Premium Account