Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You Deserve to be My Toilet
35b703277b5ec1b90d8fd2d779340e4d.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Luscious Lindsey
Genres: Femdom POV, Toilet Slavery

You will be Lindseys toilet. And not because you crave to be near Her. You will juice Her fluids and eat Her solids because that is what you deserve. You were born to be a toilet. Lindsey is generous. She likes to share her things with her beautiful friends. You will be one of those shared things. Whenever her or one of her beautiful friends commands it, you will lay down on the floor and you will open your mouth. Your role is to be useful. This is the only use we have found for you. That is how useless you are. Your only purpose is to be a consumer. Lindsey displays her ass. She wants you to become familiar with what youll be seeing when she feeds you from her body. She runs her fingers along the holes youll be serving. You will remember that is an honor to serve a Goddess as beautiful as She, and you will thank Her after every flush. Lindsey knows that you are enamored by this fantasy, but once this really happens you will hate it. You will hate every minute of it. But it isnt your place to enjoy. Its your place to serve. You will take everything you are given with gratitude. Eventually you will learn to like it, but Lindseys true joy will be relishing the time that you dont.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 765.8 MB
Download You Deserve to be My Toilet

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Jessa Rhodes - Chastised Chariot Gimp
e619085e68ac64bbdaff732370abe17b.jpg

Cast: Jessa Rhodes
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Bondage, Whipping
Video language: English

Mistress Jessa has totally dehumanized this slave into a mindless, obedient gimp, willing to suffer any humiliation or pain just to be near her. Jessa his pathetic status by making him into a beast of burden, having to pull her chariot throne by his chastised balls as she cruelly laughs at him. Jessa could not care less how exhausted he gets, or how much his balls hurt: if he does not pull her fast enough, she corrects her bitch by smacking his ass and balls with her riding crop! Jessa soon orders her gimp to change positions so she won't have to look at him, commanding him to kiss her latex clad ass as he pushes her chariot throne for a while. Jessa destroys his manhood by viciously pulling down the chain connected to his balls before ordering him to take her to his bank so she can drain his accounts. After all, gimps can't own property; they are property!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8308kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 687.7 MB
Download Jessa Rhodes - Chastised Chariot Gimp

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Ass Ignore
38ad24891832f38f8555112d918dbc26.gif

Cast: Violet Doll
Genres: Femdom, POV, Humiliation, Goddess, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Mind Fuck, , Findom, Tease & Denial, Jerk Off Instructions, Small Penis Humiliation, Big Tits, Big Ass

Stare at My big beautiful ass while I laze about on the couch, texting and ignoring you yet again. If you're lucky you'll catch a little wiggle jiggle.

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5373kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 379.4 MB
Download Ass Ignore

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Violet Hates You
dedb1e0cb21eb6d6fd1ccc6a9e31f72f.jpg

Genres: Femdom, POV, Humiliation, Goddess, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Mind Fuck, , Findom, Tease & Denial, Jerk Off Instructions, Small Penis Humiliation, Big Tits, Big Ass

When you spend you're tolerable. A sweet little slave in sub space, giving in to My every command. Bending over backwards to please Me, living for My happiness alone. We have a lot of fun together, floating in the high of our special affair. You get off on giving, I get off on taking. You know you're incredibly lucky to be acknowledged by a Goddess like Me. I dare to say, I might even like you sometimes. I enjoy our arrangement. You're such a good boy sacrificing everything for Me, just like you know you should. When you're not giving, I fucking hate you. When the reality of your debt kicks in, you become a sniveling coward. Your mere existence is so aggravating and pathetic. You're no longer My good boy, you're weight. So I drop you. You really want to fix your mundane little problems? I'll give you a few pointers. Follow these 5 tips and maybe I'll stop hating you.

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4120kbps

File size: 418.0 MB
Download Violet Hates You

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Shut Up & Spend
32f7ba6a1bc643c3e17348690936b822.jpg

Today we're going to talk about what a needy little asshole you've become. It's time for you to be retrained, because somehow you have the ridiculous notion in your little brain that your needs matter. So let's get a few things straight. I don't care about you. I don't care about your needs, your fetishes, your problems, your family. I just don't give a fuck! You're not My boyfriend. You're not important to Me. You're not even worthy of watching this video. You exist only to serve Me. You're here to make sure I get everything I want in life. So stop bothering Me with your bullshit. Look at Me. You want My attention? If you want Me to acknowledge your pathetic existence, SHUT UP & SPEND. The only thing about you that matters to Me is your money, and your money is better off spent on Me.

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps

File size: 556.6 MB
Download Shut Up & Spend

Fileboom Premium Account