Female domination and strapon, mistress and slave|Femdom!

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Chloe & Natalya - Danni Has
49c2f9dfc8031b49aebc73291defc98a.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Danni is chilling on the couch at home, in his underwear, playing video games. His friend, Natalya, and her friend, Chloe, walk into the living room and find him on the couch being lazy and gross. Natalya yells at Danni for sitting around in his underwear while her friend is over. She tells him to get off the couch and go put pants on while she has company. Danni refuses to leave. Natalya and Chloe again tell Danni to leave, they want to watch a movie in the living room. Danni calls his friend a bitch. Natalya threatens to call mom and tell her that Danni called her a bad-word. Danni pleads with Natalya not to tell their woman. He knows she will side with his friend and he will be in big trouble. Sensing his vulnerability, Natalya makes Danni kiss her shoes and beg her not to call mom. She takes a video of her boy kissing her shoes. Natalya threatens to show the video to everyone at school. Now Danni is really a slave to his friend and her beautiful friend. He cannot give them a reason to post the humiliating video to social media! Knowing he's desperate, they make Danni kiss Chloe's shoes. Danni is very humiliated to kiss Chloe's shoes, because he has a huge crush on her. He doesn't want Chloe to think he's weak. But he is weak. The girls decide that an even better blackmail picture would be one of Danni kissing Chloe's butt. Natalya and Chloe make Danni get on his knees and kiss Chloe's butt. Danni get's so excited and nervous kissing any part of his Chloe, he has an accident in his pants. The girls notice right away that Danni is acting weirder than usual, and quickly discover that he came in his pants while kissing Chloe's butt. Danni tries desperately to hide the wet spot. The girls pick on and tease Danni mercilessly for his accident. Natalya gets it all on camera. Now Danni is really the bitch. The girls make Danni get them goodies. They take off their shoes and make Danni worship their feet, after he comes back from getting them goodies. The girls enjoy their cold beverages while sitting on the couch. They put on the movie they want to watch, while Danni is relegated to the floor, worshipping their feet. Even after his best efforts to keep his friend happy, Natalya still sends a text to their mom, tattling on him. Danni will be in even bigger trouble when his woman gets home. And for extra punishment, Natalya tells her boy that from now on, whenever she needs to fart, she's going to hold him down and do it in his face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10042kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 716.4 MB
Download Chloe & Natalya - Danni Has

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

Extreme German Ass Punishment For Slave
40799451e7e6aaed5e515fe6b40687d1.jpg

The brutal caning continues, but the slave moved to a spanking bench this time and he is tied there very tigh. He gets the caning with a rattan cane and Lady Anette uses all her might to humilate him. Sometimes she gives him the strokes in rapid series and the slave can only cry out loud from the stinging pain, but he can't escape the wrath of Lady

Format: avi
Duration: 18:04
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1785kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 269.9 MB
Download Extreme German Ass Punishment For Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Freaky Roommates Got New Dick
400035852cc51112802453e9ea7d99f7.jpg

Cast: Lance Hart, Lilith Luxe, Janice Griffith, Lydia Black, Pierce Paris, Rev Arielle Aquinas, Sablique Von Lux, Terra Mizu
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, CBT, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Hand Jobs, Pegging

Rev. Arielle Aquinas is on the sofa of her living room riding Lance Hart's dick. They just met that day. Lance asks her if she's worried about her roommates coming home and she tells him to shut up while she keeps riding his cock. When her two sexy roommates (Sablique Von Lux and TerraMizu) come in, Lance is startled, but strangely no one seems to care that they are fucking in the living room.

Rev just keeps bouncing on his cock and her two roommates cheer her on. They do give her a little business about not taking him to her room, but she replies, "Hey, I really needed this dick." and their all cool with it. Lance thinks he might get to fuck everyone until Sablique grabs him by the balls and starts slapping them.

Sablique squeezes his balls while her friend stuffs her pussy with his hard dick. Terra sits on his face. All three girls just want Rev to cum. Sablique and Terra take turns abusing Lance's nuts with squeezes and slaps and a really strong vibrator while the other one smothers his face with their ass until Rev cums all over his cock.
At this point he'll do anything to cum, but they still won't let him. They just make him beg and squirm. Every time he gets close to cumming in their roommate's pussy they slap his balls more.
"I'll do anything you want. just please let me cum!"
Sablique tells Terra to get her strap-on. "It's either this, or we could just destroy your balls." Sablique explains as she slaps the fuck out of Lance's nuts. Terra has a big pink vibrating strap-on. They bend him over and Terra fucks his ass while Rev toys with his cock to keep him on the edge. Then they move him to the sofa so Terra can fuck him on his back. Her huge perfect tits bounce while she pounds his ass. Rev rides his face and makes him lick pussy while Sablique continues to tease and abuse his nuts.
Eventually they tell him he can cum and he immediately blows a huge load all over Rev's thigh high socks. The girls start to talk about him like he isn't there anymore, and make plans to seduce another boy toy over.

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.8 MB
Download Freaky Roommates Got New Dick

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Loaded Slave Hunt
1341df59805ddb02edcfdb4929cdad52.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Humilation

She checks his multiple chains and rides him to the punishment post where he is whipped and caned before being thrown into the large nettle patch. The slave is then used as an ashtray and rewarded for his fine servitude by being allowed to cum on Ely's boots and lick up the mess.

Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2717kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 591.6 MB
Download Loaded Slave Hunt

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Brianna & Odette - And girl Edge Husband
abbf57fa584ffa27c70f5d897f716826.jpg

Its time for Briannas husbands monthly milking. This time her girl, Odette, will participate. Brianna has attached an electrical unit to her husbands testicles. She wants to ensure that her husband derives as little pleasure possible from his hand milking. Odette sits, crosses legged, on her chest. She grabs his pathetic manhood in her delicate palm and keeps him aroused. As man is edged, Brianna keeps a close watch on her husband. She shocks his balls as he nears orgasm to keep him on edge as long as possible. Brianna encourages her girl to edge her man with fast bursts of stoking followed by abrupt stops. As man is denied his orgasm, woman and girl laugh together. Odette reveals to her man that she feels she hasnt received enough birthday gifts. She decides that she is going to milk him even longer, until man agrees to get her everything she wants. Brianna also reminds her husband that she needs new clothes to impress the new boyfriend she has been seeing. He has a huge cock. Brianna has to look perfect to impress him. Odettes man has been edged so long. He begs to cum. Brianna knows that her husband can take more edging. She coaxes her girl to edge her man one more time. Odette edges her man. He begs his girl to allow him to cum. Odette tells her man that when he is allowed to cum, she is going to ruin his orgasm and put him right back in chastity. Every time Briannas husband moans with pleasure, she increases the voltage. No pleasure for him. The pleasure is for her. His suffering is her amusement. As promised, Odette ruins her orgasm. She is disgusted with his pathetic dribble and immediately leaves to clean his filth from her hands.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 809.3 MB
Download Brianna & Odette - And girl Edge Husband

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Obey Melanie Feet versus Balls (2017)
bd7e97ddfbc9b934753091303dfd3467.jpg

By request I make a slave to adore My gorgeous feet and allow him to lick them before using them to pound his aching balls. Once they are cleaned I shove My feet in his mouth and then begin kicking his testicles repeatedly. I destroy his balls with the very same feet he was so eager to worship. I enjoy ever minute as My feet pound his cum filled sac. What's more powerful? My feet or your nuts?

Duration: 9:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10530kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 765.2 MB
Download Obey Melanie Feet versus Balls (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Obey Melanie Cum in your Mouth (2016)
ba950a800367b743d806a9a6b5d92244.jpg

This slave is going to have his cock and tongue trained. He will learn to fuck My mouth. Then he is fuck trained to cum on My feet so he can learn to properly eat his cum. His orgasm is achieved thru tease and cock torment. The only satisfaction he will get from it is knowing he's going to lick up every single drop of it to please Me.

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 881.2 MB
Download Obey Melanie Cum in your Mouth (2016)

Fileboom Premium Account