Female domination and strapon, mistress and slave|Femdom!

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Natalya - Get Your Face In My Ass So I Can
5774b5c7900eccc1e08b5a462cd688d1.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Natalya's slave is tied to a bench. She holds his head down and farts right in his face. Then, she pulls the leggings down and farts directly up his nose. Natalya gets offended every time the slave shows any sign of disgust. Slaves don't get to have opinions like disgust. The best a loser can do is be farted on by a pretty girl. Some of the farts are wet, and you can tell the slave really fights those. When Natalya's gas has all passed, she unties the slave so that it can go wash her boyfriend's car.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10177kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 549.5 MB
Download Natalya - Get Your Face In My Ass So I Can

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

isabella_086

Danishfemdom - Latex slave maintained
f44a26a648055e603bace1297df50f8a.jpg

Studio: Danishfemdom
Genres: Femdom

Slowly but surely your ego is stripped down and you find yourself doing everything She tells you to. you are on your knees at Her boots as She smiles down knowingly. She takes full advantage of your helplessly horny and submissive state and orders you to kiss Her soles. you have dreamed of this moment, to be used like this, to be treated like the pathetic bitch you are and to worship the boots of a powerful woman.

Duration: 31:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1355kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 344.5 MB
Download Danishfemdom - Latex slave maintained

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Mistress Obey Melanie - Dodge Balls - Full HD 1080p
fd1c04bbc95b452a8fe84f61430733dc.jpg

Dodge balls is an ass licking game. I pound your nuts trying to destroy them. Take enough hits and you get to lick My ass. If your balls survive intact? You're a winner! If not? at least you got to taste My ass. Ready to play?

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10459kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 773.0 MB
Download Mistress Obey Melanie - Dodge Balls - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Lick My Ass Clean Before My Date Cuck
f45306b7435c8c522dc273a2712aafe3.jpg

Savanah will be going out on a date tonight. Her cuckold will wait patiently at home. They've talked about her starting to go on dates, but Savannah is not totally sure that her cuck is ready for the reality. Savannah's ready though, so the cuck will have to learn to accept things as they are. While fixing her makeup before going out, Savannah takes the opportunity to talk with her cuckold. She wants her cuckold to know that he will always have a special place with her. Even though she might be out on dates, having sex with men who have cocks much bigger than his, the cuck will always have a special place below Savannah. Savannah reminds the cuck of its special place by making it lick her ass clean to prepare it for the guy who will fuck her later while on her date. While Savannah's cuck licks her ass, she makes him think about how she is about to get fucked there by a guy with a much bigger cock than his. If the cuck does a good job prepping her ass, Savannah will give him a nice treat to clean out of it when she gets back from her date! In fact, the cuck will have to wait patiently under Savannah's rimming chair the whole time she is gone away on her date, just waiting for her to eventually return and demand more ass licking from him.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9710kbps
Audio: 281kbps

File size: 763.5 MB
Download Lick My Ass Clean Before My Date Cuck

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Natalya - Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You
fb1c468b4d5927d9a5d9e0945904c023.jpg

Natalya plays with her makeup while her boy danni cleans her bedroom. Danni is in chastity and has to do everything his friend says. He's been cleaning and organizing Natalya's extensive closet for hours. Natalya made an agreement with him that if he completed the task, she'd let him out of chastity. Now danni has finished cleaning, but Natalya doesn't feel like upholding her end of the bargain. Danni complains. Natalya doesn't like him badgering her. Danni's acting up. Their woman has said that if danni acts up, Natalya has the authority to peg her boy, to bring him back in line. Natalya ties her boy to her bed. She comes around behind him with a big thick cock she's borrowed from their mom.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10224kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 900.8 MB
Download Natalya - Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Popping A Gimp's Anal Cherry Real Time - Miss Roper - HD 720p
0c191078c6fc4b026d87861c7ff8fd28.jpg

I get hundreds of emails from potential submissives who desire to serve me, though capturing my interest isn't a simple task. One must display manners, intelligence; strive to stand out amongst the rest. This lucky bitch in particular worked weeks, months for this moment; the moment where he would earn the privilege of not only being in my presence but taking my cock. A little virgin, never having taken a girthy long dildo in that tight ass; only ever playing with small toys. I demand his cock be locked away behind bars as I encase him in a sensory deprivation hood to send him in a trance. I want to turn him into a mindless cock whore from the inside out. I enjoy squeezing and pulling at his full balls, slapping my big dick against his barred inferior one. I sink my cock into him and cries fill the air, which only progress and I work my hips deeper into him. I grab at the sensory deprivation hood, pulling at the strings which tighten the hood around his head restricting him more and making my cock balls deep into this gimp; popping his cherry. His anal virginity is mine for the taking.

Duration: 9:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 363.8 MB
Download Popping A Gimp's Anal Cherry Real Time - Miss Roper - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Mistress Obey Melanie - Busted - Full HD 1080p
2ebcf849ea30fb64761d018c1519b2f3.jpg

I come home and catch My slave playing with My shoes instead of doing his chores. I string up his testicles and spank his ass and balls to teach him a lesson. I haven't been strict enough lately and need to punish him. I belt My shoes to his face to remind him why he is in trouble. With a humbler on his balls I pinch his nuts with My toes while I continue to spank his ass. Then I make him lick the feet he desires so much.

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11336kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 723.0 MB
Download Mistress Obey Melanie - Busted - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account