Female domination and strapon, mistress and slave|Femdom!

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Nancy Boy
535f627a19146809a8ce9a7f9dc6aa3e.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
Video language: English

Nancy Boy electric torture, extreme cbt video action. Enjoy!

Format: flv
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 264.8 MB
Download Nancy Boy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

isabella_086

isabella_086

Ass Worship Therapy
7c71b647e8744b766c06c576322df4de.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Humiliation, Ass Worship, Big Butts, Face Sitting

Goddess AJ Applegate uses her 40"+ Ass as a weapon of pure destruction to mesmerize her slave into complete submission..

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 957.9 MB
Download Ass Worship Therapy

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Rebecca Bardoux - Teacher motivational footjob
0a1fe361b166d1a40460c0f8eb29dbb8.jpg

Genres: Footjob,Nylon,Handjob,Cum on Feet,Mature,Milf

Dennis always sits himself at the back of the class; It seems he's always just borderline flunking. Mrs. Bardoux sees his potential and keeps him after class today for a motivational talk.He's 18 years old and much more potential than this. "I don't want to see you working at a car wash" she says with full belief that Dennis can pass this final exam."Prove everyone wrong and make me happy" "I believe in you and you should believe in yourself" It's clear that Mrs.Bardoux is fully routing for Dennis.What's it going to take young man? "Tell me, what do I need to do to get you ready for your future?" His focus in class is often off due to those heels. Her stocking ankles, it all just has him overly curious."I believe in you and you should believe in your self"dangling her gold snake print stiletto. He takes in an eye full directly staring, losing slight attention to what she's saying.He stares at her heel again and lightly touching her stocking arch to see what she thinks. She flirtatiously laughs "What are you doing Denis?" "Do my shoes turn you on?""I see your focus is growing Denis "I won't write out the entire script on this one."

Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4954kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 465.7 MB
Download Rebecca Bardoux - Teacher motivational footjob

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Danishfemdom - Fuckmachined and Wetplayed
4ea8703ca9ecf6f519c1ddd8605dfcc5.jpg

Studio: Danishfemdom
Genres: Femdom

In fact, one of them has still nasty bruises from her former cock whipping. As they cum, and the sperm is dripping down on the carpet, she canes their cocks further, she even kick their balls to ruin the last little rest of their orgasms completely!

Duration: 12:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1774kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 178.7 MB
Download Danishfemdom - Fuckmachined and Wetplayed

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Rubber Slaves
3630cbf98a4657b984b69ec4e185af8d.jpg

Release Year: 2018

Mistress Sandra and Mistress Perversity (not their real names, I suspect) are two "rubber-inspired" dominas, whatever that means. In this film, we see the duo train their slaves to become simple rubber objects whose only purpose is to satisfy the bizarre desires of their latex-clad tormentresses. The director of the film brings us through several events which build upon a common philosphical theme through out the story. In four separate scenarios, the rubber slaves are submitted to various tortures and rituals according to the unspeakable whims of their captors. However, the viewer will wonder whether these "slaves" are truly into these actions against their will - or whether thay are simply servile beings who enjoy this activity. The director of this film cleverly withholds the answer, leaving the audience to ponder long after leaving the theater.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:56
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1122kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 693.9 MB
Download Rubber Slaves

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086