Female domination and strapon, mistress and slave|Femdom!

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Princess Chanel Vs. Superior Goddess Brooke
30cbf7fc9917bb5e47ede987c9a379e6.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Princess Chanel, Goddess Brooke
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting
Video language: English

Superior Goddess Brooke and Princess Chanel are hanging out at Mean Girl Manor and relaxing while using their naked slaves as foot rests. The subject of conversation turns to who has the most devoted slave. Princess Chanel is 100% convinced that her slave is the most devoted because he will do anything for her and can really take a beating. Superior Goddess Brooke thinks her slave is the most devoted and that he can take even more abuse than Princess Chanel's slave. Superior Goddess Brooke suggests they find out which slave can take the most abuse and last the longest by kicking them in the balls and seeing which one falls to his knees first.
The naked slaves crawl behind their owners following them to the middle of the room where the ball kicking contest will soon take place. But first the slaves are commanded to worship their owners boots, kissing, licking, and cleaning the boots that are about to make them suffer. Even this turns into a bit of a contest as Princess Chanel tells her slave that he better not let Superior Goddess Brooke's slave out do him.
After the boot worship session is over it's time for the contest to begin. The slaves are commanded to stand and spread their legs wide apart. Because this is a contest to see whose slave can take the most pain there is no warmup or light kicks to get things started. Right off the bat from the very first kick we get nothing but full kicks directly to the slave's defenseless balls! The sound alone from the boots smashing into the slaves balls is loud enough to make you flinch. At one point Superior Goddess Brooke was so impressed with a particularly devastating kick delivered by Princess Chanel she tells her despite the fact this is a competition she has to admit she really admires her style of ball kicking and how much it causes boys to suffer.
Princess Chanel and Goddess Brooke do a great job convincing their slaves to continue taking the pain. I can kick you as much as I want right? You'll never go down no matter how much I kick right? You can see that each slave is desperate to not disappoint his owner by being the first to go down so all they can do is stand there and just take it..kick after kick after kick. Superior Goddess Brooke and Princess Chanel make sure the slaves understand that this is all they are good for! They could never get girls like them in real life. The best they can do is to get kicked in their pathetic balls!
This is an amazing clip! It's not only a great hard core ballbuting clip but also includes the casual use of slaves as foot rests, boot worship, mocking of slaves, and even a titty tease from Superior Goddess Brooke

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 971.4 MB
Download Princess Chanel Vs. Superior Goddess Brooke

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

isabella_086

Get Your Face In My Ass So I Can Fart On You
d508a42a3cdbf79a8c1f863334737001.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Humiliation, Farting, Facesitting

Natalya's slave is tied to a bench. She holds his head down and farts right in his face. Then, she pulls the leggings down and farts directly up his nose. Natalya gets offended every time the slave shows any sign of disgust. Slaves don't get to have opinions like disgust. The best a loser can do is be farted on by a pretty girl. Some of the farts are wet, and you can tell the slave really fights those. When Natalya's gas has all passed, she unties the slave so that it can go wash her boyfriend's car.

Duration: 7:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10177kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 549.5 MB
Download Get Your Face In My Ass So I Can Fart On You

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

isabella_086

Brutal Facesitting Emma HD
03af9086abd3a93d46c1f34304a7901a.jpg

Mistress Emma stands over her kneeling, handcuffed and collared slave. She has him eat both her pussy and ass, then sits on his face, riding his tongue while stripping topless. She then sits down and forc*s him down on her pussy while ordering him to make her cum, squeezing his head between her thighs as she orgasms.
Includes male-on-female oral (cunnilingus + rimming) in sitting, standing, and facesitting positions. Also some face slapping and spitting in his mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 171.0 MB
Download Brutal Facesitting Emma HD

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

isabella_086

Mistress Helix - Do Your Worst
c3ac15d148b3f34745a015928081309b.jpg

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Blowjob, Pantyhose, Latex

The phrase "Do your worst, Mistress" comes up so often with session requests. I wonder, are you thinking with the right organ when you ask? Do you to be scrambled, to be a broken babbling toy? Very well.

But once you buy the ticket, there's no getting off the ride. This is uncut footage of me teaching a sub what too much pleasure means. Scorching clip.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3712kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 436.7 MB
Download Mistress Helix - Do Your Worst

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Goddess Vanessa Cage Painful Milking Day for Slave! (2018)
c1a7818573ec569284d3088d3b1983a1.jpg

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.
Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.
Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.
His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.1 MB
Download Goddess Vanessa Cage Painful Milking Day for Slave! (2018)

Fileboom Premium Account