Female domination and strapon, mistress and slave|Femdom!

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Ezada Sinn-The first ruined and the last real orgasms
e0270191836a0f778b8bf3bb637e2c42.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

It's time for My new young slave to learn what a ruined orgasm is. Because someone like him - a slave - does not deserve to ever feel orgasmic pleasure, he has to cum only for medical reasons, without any trace of sexual gratification. His only pleasure from an orgasm will be to know that he pleases Me with it, by having it ruined. Because his cock is under My control, making him also completely powerless in front of Me.I know he can't resist seeing Me dressed it this tight shiny latex dress, I can see his cock getting harder. Good, because I am going to show him what a ruined orgasm feels like, and then I will allow him to have a real one, for comparison.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7852kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 385.9 MB
Download Mistress Ezada Sinn-The first ruined and the last real orgasms

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

isabella_086

Marek vs Luna
a02c44b5026870cdf6ff0062ce4fcdae.jpg

In their first mixed match they had wrestled against each other the result was a draw. Their first wrestling match had been a competitive and an equally matched hard fight. This time Luna wants to win this under any circumstances. She knows that Marek isn�t an easy opponent for her but this time she was sure that she wouldn�t be shy nor would she be afraid of him. Luna definitely was in her best form ever. This is a competitive mixed wrestling match with lots of brutal scissors and exciting SGPINs. Fans of strong Luna will definitely love this mixed match and definitely some of you will envy Marek while others will perhaps pity him because this time Luna was cruel and merciless.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:05
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 183.2 MB
Download Marek vs Luna

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Danica - Naked Domination
8caec4a50f10f10cfbf1f8316694b69d.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB
Download Danica - Naked Domination

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Mistress Ezada Sinn
4ea91f83497a4dab372161767ee42e82.jpg

Genres: Female Domination, Leather , Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, made Ejaculations, Mind Fuck, FemDom

Once, this was just a man with submissive tendencies. Tendencies that he came to Me to explore, out of curiosity. And he made the mistake of giving Me control over his orgasms, not knowing that this meant he gave Me control over his mind. His cock is always locked, and the key is in My possession. Now he is exactly like a mindless robot, ready to execute My every order, just to be allowed to come to Me at the end of the week for a ruined orgasm, that he became addicted to. He would like, of course, to feel more, a real orgasm, and he's always trying to deceive Me when he's close to cum, hoping I will not stop in time. But I always do, as I know him better than he does. After all, it's just a cock. As time goes by, his addiction to Me is becoming stronger and stronger, as does My power over him, so now I am able to ruin not only one of his orgasms, and not two, but all three in a row.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 314.2 MB
Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

Fileboom Premium Account