Female domination and strapon, mistress and slave|Femdom!

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lily Labeau
26d37f51dce33f9448198c53fec89c36.jpg

Studio: femdomempire
Cast: Lily Labeau
Genres: bondage, masturbation, femdom, fetish, orgasm, handjob, lingerie, orgasm control, ruined orgasm
Video language: English

I love keeping my chastity slave so desperate that they can cum from just about anything. It gets their weak little minds completely addicted to serving me perfectly. It is about time to drain this service slaves balls again, but I must find a way to ruin it. I keep him immobilized and crank his balls tight on the wench. The only time he is released from chastity is at my hand during his rare milking. I edge him closer and closer, I love watching him get more & more desperate. This is a fun little game I play. I like seeing how close I can get him to orgasm and stop just shy of a release. He is so horny and pathetic, he almost blows it at my slightest touch. Holding his cock with only 2 fingers makes him buck his hips and hump the air like an . How long can he take my cruel denial game? He is so whipped I get him to cum while I am only looking at his dick. What a loser.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10739kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Lily Labeau

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

Asia Perez Chastity Bitch Suffering
27b38a9c34ce7bb93debe867ff49a0ab.jpg

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Latex, High Heels, Stockings, Chastity

This is exactly what happens when a chastity slaves wish comes true. Mistress Asia is very cruel, she loves seeing her slaves suffer in denial and pain. Asia gets her mouth close enough to the cage so that the slave can feel her warm breath against his sensitive throbbing cock head. All the while she teases and taunts him for being in such a pathetic state.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11224kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 925.2 MB
Download Asia Perez Chastity Bitch Suffering

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

isabella_086

Bewitching Beauty
cb53f23a32437b68c85b11d62497ebb9.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Mia Malkova
Genres: FemDom

Mia Malkova is a bewitching beauty, she effortlessly casts spells on men turning them in to her submissive pets. Her ass is entrancing and she enjoys having a man smothered in-between her luscious full cheeks. Mia sits on her pets face completely smothering his mouth & nose. He gasps for air, but what a way to go! She summons her book because she is planning to stay perched on his face for awhile.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11234kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 922.3 MB
Download Bewitching Beauty

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

isabella_086

Are You Going To Miss This Pussy
db32c5408467885c88d4f1815e9b5dcb.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Moka's man has to head to work, and she knows he will miss her pussy while he toils away. So she will let him taste it before he departs as a reward for earning her money, after which off he goes so she can go back to relaxing

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13510kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 531.7 MB
Download Are You Going To Miss This Pussy

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Adria Rae How Pathetic You Cum (2017)
20ceae382e933953d1bfda91be4d36f4.jpg

Slaves learn to cum in the most awful and uncomfortable predicaments, how pathetic. His balls are squished between metal spikes and I still make him hard and horny. I jerk his little prick between my finger as he dances the line between pleasure and pain. As he gets closer to cumming I tighten the vice so he is even more uncomfortable.. If he wants to cum his pathetic cum filled sacs are going to suffer!

Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11259kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 910.0 MB
Download Adria Rae How Pathetic You Cum (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Rosie De Luna and Jack Vegas
275eeae40322e7ff42924fab2c08827e.jpg

In and S&M dungeon, pro dominatrix Rosie De Luna works over an ass-licking slave. Mistress Rosie perfectly displays her jumbo jugs and wild tattoos in a red fishnet top, black corset and black high-heeled boots. When he's thirsty she spits on the face of the naked, collared slave whose penis she has padlocked in an erection-restricting chastity device. She controls his worship of her ass by yanking his leash; sits on his face; makes him lick her boots and sweaty feet; even stands on his chest. After teasing his pecker in her boob and butt cleavage, she pries his nose into her ass crack and jerks him off, leaving him stewing in his own goo. And with that the Mistress cages him ... with water just out of his reach.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1374kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 397.0 MB
Download Rosie De Luna and Jack Vegas

Fileboom Premium Account