Female domination and strapon, mistress and slave|Femdom!

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Though I think my
ad3d11a9693d0ac0423a0f51986a4c95.jpg

Though I think my boy is quite possibly the most annoying guy on the planet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:59
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1168kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 411.0 MB
Download Though I think my

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

Obey Nikita - Taking More Pain
135952f1c9908600c41cb78c0ae39625.jpg

Sometimes I swear that I spoil my sluts far too much. I mean this one just got to lick my soles clean after I went out to dinner and a show. The theater floor was filthy! Tonight it can learn to take more pain to please me. As you may know, I do thoroughly adore turning pansy boy hurt hating wimps into all out pain sluts. Each time it gets more cane strokes and the strokes get harder. Each time its skin get redder and the welts last longer. Each time it learns to crave my painful attentions like the air it needs to live. That, and I enjoy any opportunity to cover my entire body in slippery shiny black latex and strap into my custom fetish high heeled boots. Life is good.

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3649kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 444.2 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Taking More Pain

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

isabella_086

Battle of the featherweights!: round 2! - the only non-scripted tag team wrestling in the world!
1e1bbf0266a29fb5ada71848ddc0d098.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Dia Zerva, Allie Haze, Kiki Koi, DragonLily, Isis Love, Serena Blair, Emma Haize, Gia DiMarco, Lyla Storm

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays. Totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 2 of 4. This was October's live match now edited for your enjoyment!

At the end of the 1st round The Yellow team of Gia DiMarco & Lyla Storm had a 30 point lead. By the end of the 2nd round, the Blue team of Serena Blair and Emma Haize held a 5pt lead.

It's starting to get personal. The girls are going to war, and the action is intense. The team that gets angry is going to be the team that wins. Which team wants it more?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 16.6 MB
Download Battle of the featherweights!: round 2! - the only non-scripted tag team wrestling in the world!

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

3pts separate these 4 girls in the final wrestling RD - Who is going to open the can of whip ass?
484a0ff6c0e48eadd5a48edc50194b9a.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Isis Love, Kaylee Hilton, Katie Summers, Jessie Cox, Holly Heart, Juliette March

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays. Totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 3 of 4. This was November's live match now edited for your enjoyment!

If you thought the first parts of the match were hard fought and brutal then you're in for the RD3 of your lifetime. All 4 girls leave it all on the mat. The action is brutal, rough, and intense. One team sucks it up and pulls out a hard fought victory, the crowd goes absolutely bat shit crazy for what transpire at the end of the match.

Two girls go down in defeat, two girls celebrate the victory of champions. An amazing finish to brutal non-scripted fight you will ever see.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 16.7 MB
Download 3pts separate these 4 girls in the final wrestling RD - Who is going to open the can of whip ass?

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Myra and Colin Unspeakably perverted femdom act
5d24cfebef0d6dbae2f997766cd60fe3.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,
Video language: English

Myra and Colin Unspeakably have slave tosha for the whole day. He has been locked in the basement and now it is time for him to come and suffer for them!

Format: flv
Duration: 20:58
Video: 1024x576, VP6F
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 413.4 MB
Download Myra and Colin Unspeakably perverted femdom act

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Mia Malkova-Cum for your new girlfriend
825eb719860c0c3a40a121729a40e39d.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Mistress Mia's slave has been begging her to cum, so he is very happy when Mia tells him that she is going to allow him to release. She even has a surprise for him, because he is going to get to cum to the pussy of his new girlfriend! The slave thanks his Mistress and is so happy; that is, until she reveals the full surprise - his new girlfriend is a milking machine! Mia lubes up her slave's cock and puts the mechanical pussy on it, laughing as it moves up and down his hard cock shaft. Mia tells him that his new girlfriend is named "Mandy" and that he had better keep thanking "Mandy" if he wants to cum.

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8117kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 763.5 MB
Download Mia Malkova-Cum for your new girlfriend

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

isabella_086

Mercedes Carrera - Less Breathing, More Licking
edf56a29f1064c362e730c55a10b48b5.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Mistress Mercedes wants an orgasm and her slave is nothing but a human vibrator for her use. As she mounts his face with her ass, Mercedes orders him not to breath as she rubs her ass all over his face, but the slave fails to do so. Mercedes makes him beg for a second chance, and this time tells him he can use his tongue. But she also warns him very clearly "Less Breathing, More Licking!" This time the slave obeys and pleases Mercedes' ass, and then her pussy, with his tongue. Mercedes orders him to keep sticking his tongue out further as her pussy rubs up and down his face, getting her closer and closer to orgasm. When Mercedes does cum, she tells her slave that she is glad that his pathetic face is good for something

Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8125kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 663.5 MB
Download Mercedes Carrera - Less Breathing, More Licking

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Shay
746cda9cf2b116432ef3dfaef9a33ee6.jpg

Studio: BallbustingChicks
Cast: Shay
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting

Very sexy pantyhose and transparent top. But impossible for a man to get a hard on when being kicked in the balls relentless. The cruel Lady has no mercy at all and kicks him in the entire video. His stinging pain in the nut sack is just an amusement for her!

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 279.1 MB
Download Shay

Fileboom Premium Account