Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mr. Jonez Caught on Tape
bcdbf871013fafd92122e0379fa1e6d8.jpg

Mr Jones, the pervy boss gets a taste of his own medicine. If he thinks he can get away with a slutty dress code including pantyhose and heels for his secretaries then he's got another thing coming. So we decide it's time to give the boss what he wants and ensure to take revenge!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1353kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 70.3 MB
Download Mr. Jonez Caught on Tape

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Mistress Ezada Sinn-Footjob gone awry
a4ba3985e1cd67c0970010cbb19ae2b0.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: MistressEzada
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Footjob,Bondage,Anal
Video language: English

This slave is crazy about My feet, he would love to sniff, kiss and lick them all day. And the sweatier and smellier they are - the better he likes them. Today I am going to give him a different feeling of My feet: he will not be allowed to kiss, lick, or even see them, as his face is covered with a hood with just a hole for breathing; instead he will feel My feet touching his face, his chest, his cock... A real delight for him, I can see, his cock is harder then ever. A footjob is probably the biggest dream he ever had, and now it's about to come true. As I rub his dick between the high arches of My feet, I can feel him getting closer and closer to orgasm, postponing it to prolong the pleasure of the touch of My feet on his cock, but surely looking forward to it. Well, he's not going to get it today. What he is going to get, is a foot up his ass. My foot, to be precise, and even both of them, if I can fit them in his asshole. He is going to get fucked by My feet, just not in the way he expected. But that was to be expected, wasn't it?

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 380.9 MB
Download Mistress Ezada Sinn-Footjob gone awry

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Asia Perez - Charity Footjob
15140686be05715c9221f2681e0056d8.jpg

I need a little bit of entertainment... It is always entertaining to humiliate my foot slave. He is so pathetic, I bet he could get off if I rubbed my feet against horny prick. I keep him so pussy denied that his cock will erupt at any female touch. I have him convinced that serving me and only fucking my feet is better than getting pussy fro any other woman.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10717kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 858.4 MB
Download Asia Perez - Charity Footjob

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Shay - Hard Ballbusting in Pantyhose
9aaa71b7442147eb90b85a8c4dcff785.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Very sexy pantyhose and transparent top. But impossible for a man to get a hard on when being kicked in the balls relentless. The cruel Lady has no mercy at all and kicks him in the entire video. His stinging pain in the nut sack is just an amusement for her!

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 279.1 MB
Download Shay - Hard Ballbusting in Pantyhose

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Angelique Kenny - Wrestler Audition
2f4a662c50838e34070fc1806e32eb57.jpg

Ever wonder what it would be like to wrestle a beautiful woman who was both a body builder and skilled jiu jitsu? Angelique Kenney is that person and this audition proved to be unlike any of the other previous ones produced. You will see David suffer one humiliating defeat after another, starting with an arm wrestling contest that Angelique easily won. Because of her extensive knowledge and experience on the mat, this video shoot quickly escalated into an all out wrestling match leaving David struggling to keep up. Angelique�s legs and arms are like bands of steel and when she used them to choke David out, the pain was unbearable. This is a match like no other up until now.

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1428kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 235.9 MB
Download Angelique Kenny - Wrestler Audition

Fileboom Premium Account