Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sissy Fuck
b46488a7be5e4926b51501d534878808.jpg

It has been a long day for My sissy maid slave charlie . she needs a little extra motivation to complete the chores of the day. Nothing motivates the slut more than My cock so I give her a mouthful and pound her sissy pussy using the broom in My rope bondage tie for great leverage as her sissy clit strains against its chastity device!
When I say work�you had better work bitch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5083kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 291.6 MB
Download Sissy Fuck

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Mistress Helix - Total Sensory Deprivation
06fe208b941547acabd27491a7037f25.jpg

My slave cannot see or hear anything, which I really enjoy. Not just earplugs, but loud headphones ensure no hearing, a careful blindfold means no cheating out the bottom. I play, tease, surprise, mess with, and especially misdirect in this thorough, playful seduction. Includes one very, very helpless cumshot.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4156kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 636.8 MB
Download Mistress Helix - Total Sensory Deprivation

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Dark Side Of Mira Filthy Motel Ultimate Challenge
8ff5bc16c97a8ceaed7aac0f2f2503d6.jpg

I go for a shooting in Romania, but our car breaks down and the service can come only hours later.Nearby there is nothing else but a dirty and disgusting motel.I am very nervous and my slave knows it's a bad sign for him! I'm going to humiliate and torture him hard until the service gets here.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 6978kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 562.3 MB
Download Dark Side Of Mira Filthy Motel Ultimate Challenge

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Gianna - Introducing Gianna!
816587067c38dca69a7931bda0a6e193.jpg

21-year-old Gianna wrestles for the first time anywhere on camera and overpowers pain cushion Chad with headscissors that reveal developed quads reminding us most of young badass Andi. The beautiful new girl snaps on straight headscissors after straight headscissors, pouring the pressure on for long periods then popping her legs out to hurt his neck worse. A figure four as the college hottie in the glasses starts enjoying her power. Her rear naked choke is instantly brutal and has him gagging and hacking as she releases a little then pulls back until he is taking panicked, desperate breaths.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 17:38
Video: 720x480, MPEG-2, 3677kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 512.7 MB
Download Gianna - Introducing Gianna!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Dirty human doormat
267efc80d3eb991107257594a87dbf37.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This trembling slave is nothing but a lifeless fuck toy for his dommes. Tonight their objectification fun will take on a brand-new kinky twist. They will treat the fucker like a trampoline � or even a doormat that is perfect for wiping your feet on!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3813kbps

File size: 192.6 MB
Download Dirty human doormat

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Now You're Mine
8f97d6f0bdc52d08c45bbe742f7949c0.jpg

The beautiful and devious Goddess Cheyenne has her own special plans when a neighborhood watch survey man comes a nockin'. He is invited in to chat & quickly succumbs to the hypnotic erotic action of Goddess Cheyenne's shoe and foot action. Caught up in Her spell, the survey man now destined to become Her permanent sissy butler shoe slut forever. A hands free orgasm is also allowed as a reward.Clip Contains: Orgasm, hands free, shoes, feet, stockings, sissy, , ejaculate, cum, legs, long hair, black hair

Duration: 10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps

File size: 212.5 MB
Download Now You're Mine

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Shoe Fetish & Shoe Fuckery
88bad79e53148eb93cff6ae5a64a91cc.jpg

The title of this clip says it all ! I start out by giving slave spartacus the privilege of worshiping My Black Patent Stilettos and take the scene into high gear by making him prove just how much he loves My Shoes. There is� plenty enough pleasure mixed with pain in this clip! he is allowed to gain a release...if he can, but the price is� high!� My Heels� scrape and My Soles crush his tender flesh.his cock will be useless until it heals from My attention.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3796kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 597.5 MB
Download Shoe Fetish & Shoe Fuckery

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Nina Dolci
32664e93736d570ac2537f986104ed18.jpg

Studio: ClubDom
Cast: Nina Dolci
Genres: Cum Eating, Femdom Sex
Video language: English

Miss Nina Dolci will give her chained up slave a purpose. She starts stroking his hard cock so she can show him the one thing that he could be good for. Miss Nina Dolci wants to make his cock squirt, and him to try to get loose from his restraints. She stradles his hard cock and glides her wet pussy up and down his shaft, commanding him to keep his cock hard so he can serve his purpose. Miss Nina Dolci slides his hard cock in her Goddess pussy, and demands her slave fuck her, to serve his master. When he fills her pussy with filth without permission, Miss Nina Dolci rubs his disgusting filth in his mouth, making him to eat it.

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11654kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 559.7 MB
Download Nina Dolci

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Slave Cum On Goddess Boots
c5f289b2b51ed48a0a1425690c10222e.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Bella Ink, Nikki Brooks
Video language: English

Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink are wearing latex dresses and thigh high black boots since they have an event to attend later. The issue is that their boots are dirty, and they want them to be spotless. Nikki Brooks and Bella Ink selected two of their slaves to have the privilege to clean their boots with their tongues and leave them spotless. Goddess Bella Ink grabs her slave's head and his head up and down the length of her boot to make sure he knows how to clean her boots. Nikki Brooks has her slave suck on her boot heel like the cock whore he is. The boots are almost clean when Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink look down to see the attention has made their slaves get hard. The Goddesses decide to let them jerk off their pathetic cocks and cum on their boots, so long as they lick their cum up afterward.

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11591kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 617.5 MB
Download Slave Cum On Goddess Boots

Fileboom Premium Account