Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Use Your Hand Again
02444f11ca089a7c49701899f342b3c6.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Andre
Video language: English

The parting of Andre's coat reveals nothing but her bare muscular body. That's more than enough for Helena to kneel and work on her womanhood with both finger and tongue.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7069kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 217.6 MB
Download Use Your Hand Again

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Gives Dallas Pleasure To Inflict Pain Upon A Cock
481bc1db9f32d0ee295138bef3b32e8d.jpg

Dallas is the Queen of the Femdom handjob. The beautiful MILF loves control of a cum filled cock. Her slave is bound in the Kneeling Milker. The crude bondage device renders the slaves arm and legs useless while trusting the unguarded Penis forward.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 305.5 MB
Download Gives Dallas Pleasure To Inflict Pain Upon A Cock

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

End of Shift Program Removes Erection
9dc2995c86e9f2eb56f7a6cdfdd03c19.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: clips4sale
Cast: Alexa and Amadahy

Its nearing the end of the c0ws shift on the milking bench. The end of the shift has always posed a particular problem for the teasers. Its challenging to get the c0w back into the chastity device once the erection is no longer needed. In the past, the teasers have used blunt objects like hammers and mallets. Theyve noticed, however, that these objects permanently damage the c0w. Damaged c0ws are bad, because they produce less. Alexa and Amadahy decide to test an end of shift program thats been built into the software. The program begins with a series of incremental shocks, increasing in intensity. Before and after each shock is delivered, the erection level of the c0w is monitored. Gradually, the erection is eliminated. Alexa and Amadahy test the programs efficacy by continuing to tease the c0w with their asses while it is shocked. Amadahy reminds Alexa of safety first, she should never touch the c0w while its being shocked above a certain voltage. The c0w is electroshocked at a very high level of voltage for a prolonged period of time. The teasers observe its suffering without any interference. A lab assistant monitors the c0ws heart rate after all the shocks have been applied. Ultimately, Amadahy is not sure if the program is more effective for erection removal. It takes several minutes to run through the entire process. She decides to hook the c0w back up to the electrodes and run it through again. The c0w starts to cry. Amadahy thinks theyll need to run the program at least three more times to get a fair gauge of the results.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 446.2 MB
Download End of Shift Program Removes Erection

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mistress Pip - Nutty Wrestling
2753fda56452731460ee44de021f6527.jpg

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Ballbusting

His balls are due to be destroyed. Starting with one of the most brutal ball caning scenes, in this video she never stops hitting his balls and inflicting unbearable pain on his big, swollen nuts. She leads him around by the ball leash and beats his strictly tied up nuts further, until he breaks dow

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 413.4 MB
Download Mistress Pip - Nutty Wrestling

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mistress Anette - Punishment For Work Part 1-3
6e83f904aff74f4c101f5531d0494c14.jpg

Lady Anette punishes her slave for the not so precise cleaning. She ties him to a spanking bench and after he is immobilized she grabs her canes, puts them down nearby and she uses the one by one on him. Hard caning punishment.

Duration: 35:12
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1673kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 467.6 MB
Download Mistress Anette - Punishment For Work Part 1-3

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mistress Mira - Hot Cold Sadistic Full Weight Facesitting Part 1
963bbb233df18fb50c5f106386e651b7.jpg

Two pieces of meat today, standing nude in front of me for my daily entertainment! My pathetic cuckold husband and slave Cupido are waiting for my next order. I am in the mood for some Hot and Cold today, the lucky slave will enjoy erotic and sensual domination while the other will be brutally abused! This is a game I love to play and makes me have big orgasms, as I satisfy both sides of my nature at the same time, the nymphomaniac one and the sadistic one! The game usually ends up as Cold and Cold, as, after some good orgasms, my sadistic side still stay hungry...

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 235.2 MB
Download Mistress Mira - Hot Cold Sadistic Full Weight Facesitting Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Don't Neglect Your Studies
f6db0ab95d12585edd4d4d7cb344b787.jpg

Cast: Siouxsie

Cute Siouxsie is looking all adorable cuddled up on the couch reading her book. That means there is little chance Andre will leave the situation undisturbed as she walks by because a cute girl needs to be orally adored.

Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13037kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 541.5 MB
Download Don't Neglect Your Studies

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Speed milking 4 ruined orgasms 8.04.2017
e332ab897cb6b5a5adf4d6960a8121e3.jpg

Cast: Mistress Ezada
Genres: Handjobs, Orgasm Control, Female Domination, Femdom, made Male Orgasm

One obvious effect chastity is the so called "blue balls". During long term chastity, the slave's balls really do become blue, and very big, full of cum. To make sure that the balls don't explode, milkings are necessary once in a while. I don't want him to enjoy the milking too much, so I will do it as quickly as possible. I will extract as much cum as possible in as little time as possible, of course, making sure he feels no pleasure from the process. And since the slave is restrained in a leather strap cage, there's nothing he can do to change anything. In less than a minute the slave has his first ruined orgasm. frustratingly oozing cum on the floor. I will make him cum 4 times in less than 3 minutes, enticing him with the possibility of a real orgasm, but ruining every time, of course. When his cock gets a little too soft, it means he has been milked enough for this time, now I can lock him again and forget about this for a while.

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 314.8 MB
Download Speed milking 4 ruined orgasms 8.04.2017

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

That Dress Is Too Long
c98eed3143e371529396d24e3c176a1c.jpg

Cast: Helena, Kendra James

The dress Helena is wearing frames her tight body perfectly, but that has the side effect of making her irresistible to beautiful Kendra. But while that dress may be a bit long, it doesn't take too much effort to shift it aside so Kendra can have a taste of Helena.

Duration: 3:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7165kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 174.8 MB
Download That Dress Is Too Long

Fileboom Premium Account