Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ultimate humiliation, true devotion!!!!
cf04666bc3691ee6d45508b1ff84a2f8.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Aiden Starr, Leo, Scratch, Jason Miller

Ready for your buttons to be pushed again? Do you sincerely have true and utter devotion for the Divine Bitches? Would you do ANYTHING and make the ULTIMATE sacrifice to your domme? For those who have been asking for the ultimate in humiliation the wait is over! Leo arrives at Divine Bitches hoping for a regular session with Goddess Aiden Starr but she has other plans for him. Sure, she beats him, challenges him, uses hot wax, spanks him, whips him, humiliatingly strap-on fucks him in front of another man and commands him to worship her pussy for her pleasure. However, it is the dirty, filthy, despicable things she commands him to do to her gimp boy that takes this shoot over the top and gives you a display of a slave who truly ia devoted to his domme!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 17.6 MB
Download Ultimate humiliation, true devotion!!!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

I Love My Hooker, Part 1
c2b8c29a8dd2db7165875b15357cd2b8.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Leya
Video language: English

Leya isn't quite sure yet what she will do with her pretty pet Belle, but one sure bet is to have her lick. That's because Belle is an expert pussy licker, and Leya can use some oral adoration right about now.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7156kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 248.9 MB
Download I Love My Hooker, Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Face-farting ruin
d64a48a1ec1597c579ac617abbc0e643.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: clips4sale
Cast: Mistress Ezada

I want to train My slave to be a good ass cushion for Me tonight; I love face sitting very much, and I like My subjects to be able to stay very long under My ass. First, I want him to get accustomed with My weight, so I sit on his chest. Next I move on his face, making him understand that his breathing is not a priority for Me. he should get used with the idea that he is just an object under My ass that I don't care very much about. In fact, when I feel some farts coming, I have absolutely no problem releasing them right in his face. I'm not ashamed that he can hear and smell them, one can't be ashamed of an object. And he can breathe them if he wants to breathe so much. But what I want is to train him not to disturb Me with his need for air, and I have just the right method for that. I take his chastity device off and start rubbing his cock: as long as his face is under My ass - My hand is on his cock. When he wants air - I stop rubbing, thus stimulating him to stay longer under My ass.
Suddenly I feel that My slave's cock becomes ready to explode, it seems all that time in chastity and this proximity to My ass made him lose control so much that he is going to cum without My permission! he may do that, I can't stop it now, but I will make sure his orgasm is ruined, and even though he shoots the cum straight up, he will not feel any pleasure. Quite the opposite, all he will feel is pain, from the post-orgasmic torture that I will punish his insolence with.

Duration: 9:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5306kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 373.4 MB
Download Face-farting ruin

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Battle of the champions! tag team action: - last seasons top 4 battle in brutal tag team action!
4795049859764953aab162f9690cba5d.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Isis Love, Ariel X, Darling, Cheyenne Jewel, DragonLily, Bella Rossi

The top four contenders of last season all on the mat for one amazing Tag Team Match up. The best of the best.

Ariel X(1) and Darling(3)
vs
Bella Rossi(2) and Cheyenne Jewel(4)

This will be the Tag Team event of the year, the top four battling it out in non-scritped brutal action. Do not miss RD 3 of this amazing match up!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 16.9 MB
Download Battle of the champions! tag team action: - last seasons top 4 battle in brutal tag team action!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Brunette babe stripping
97db1fb6da710cd06c42ca3c19f9a631.jpg

Studio: Small Talk

Beautiful brunette babe stripping as she enjoys getting her beautiful body exposed for her naked camera. Enjoy the amazing action for the sexy chick as she is being put into her most amazing pleasures of her life.

Duration: 8:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3593kbps

File size: 234.2 MB
Download Brunette babe stripping

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Ezada and Liza's fuck slut
f01f7123eb7239efaa414520dd8de1dd.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ezada, Liza
Genres: double domination, strap-on, anal, gloves, lingerie, pantyhose , chastity

This anal slut is in for a wild ride! Mistress Ezada Sinn and Fetish Liza both are hungry to train and fuck his butthole and mouth. Both Ladies love a good hard pegging training and demand the best from their male slaves, so he must open wide, suck and get fucked like a real slut. Harder, deeper, faster!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 206.9 MB
Download Ezada and Liza's fuck slut

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Who gets the Booty First? Anal Treasure Hunters stop at Nothing.
6e3c34ed4a0f3c5ea9c61961680393de.jpg

Studio: Kink: Everything Butt
Cast: Izamar Gutierrez,Penny Pax,Kajira Bound

Happy Independence Day. We are giving you a bonus update with 2 brand new EB girls and one Veteran. Izamar Gutierrez makes he debut as an anal Domme to Penny Pax and Kajira Bound. Penny and Kajira are treasure hunters searching for the lost treasure of El Dorado. Izamar is a villainous treasure hunter who will do anything to claim the treasure first, even if that means taking down the two innocent treasure hunters and stuffing their asses full of a different kind of treasure. Izamar fills these girls will anything she can find and gaps them to see if they are hiding maps to the treasure

Format: flv
Duration: 1:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 13.9 MB
Download Who gets the Booty First? Anal Treasure Hunters stop at Nothing.

Fileboom Premium Account