Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Workout Spandex Smother
31f6fe16b993340b925b48c2abcec9dd.jpg

Amadahy and Edyn share workout tips with each other on their human workout bench. They have spent the morning scissoring the slave and now he must serve as their workout bench as they cool down and stretch. The girls spend lots of time chatting with each other while ignoring the slave. The slave struggles underneath their sweaty butts as he is smothered. Amadahy pulls down her pants and makes the slave smell her sweaty ass. Then, Edyn pulls down her sweaty pants and makes the slave breathe in her ass, too. Amadahy threatens to ballbust the slave if he doesn�t comply and go along with doing whatever the girls feel like. The slave hates being ballbusted, so he smells each of their sweaty asses. Amadahy holds the slave�s head, pushing his nose even deeper into Edyn. The girls practice their core strength by balancing their full-weight on the slave�s face. They coach each other with strength building exercises while the slave lies like a mat beneath them. Amadahy and Edyn do a double bare-butt smother, sandwiching the slave�s face between their cheeks. They start �see-sawing� on his face, sliding their asses back and forth. Throughout most of this clip the slave has to support the full weight of not just one, but two girls. Towards the end, Amadahy starts trying to fart on its face. She lets out a cute little fart and makes the slave breathe it in. Then, Amadahy releases a silent but potent one. The slave�s eyes start to water. Amadahy takes this as proof she got him good with that one. They do some thigh master style squeezes to the slave�s head. The slave�s nose gets pushed way up into Amadahy�s camel toe. The girls leave to go take a Judo class. When they�re done at Judo, they�ll come back and use the human workout bench for another cool down before showering.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 959.2 MB
Download Workout Spandex Smother

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

A Double Dose Of Brianna
b552e4019068a5d2df7aba966e3ded34.jpg

The lonely slave in the cage could be another name for this 4th part with Sonja and Nadja. This time they both want to have some fun too and the poor slave in the cage must stay there. No doubt � his own fault � better fucking = not sitting in the cage, but he did not do his best and so�����.smile.

Duration: 1:05:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 593.5 MB
Download A Double Dose Of Brianna

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Lady Ann - Hard Faceslapping
b41eaf528c68d2e2966659dec0ef3393.jpg

Ann likes to have her slave on the shower floor licking her feet because it actually does result in cleaner feet, or if she does it because she loves to watch him struggle to lick while she is flooding his face with water from the shower head.

Duration: 9:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 127.3 MB
Download Lady Ann - Hard Faceslapping

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

The pretty pony girl gets further training
030eea1aa64220db3c42fe84e6f87310.jpg

I�m JJ (Plush) a part time full figured pin up and bondage model turned full time bondage producer. I�ve had many, many looks over the years�.I run this site. I�m not going to pretend to be a big company and say we or our. I am the model or the rigger and often picture taker. I also edit and post the updates. I have help from my spouse Tony, he built the site and he can handle the technical problems that I can�t.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2861kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 931.6 MB
Download The pretty pony girl gets further training

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Tweeting And Eating
c71e0de7475723588d09861129d647f9.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Eden
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Pussy Lick, Pussy Workship
Video language: English

Eden loves being eaten out, but she also loves to keep up with twitter. So why not do both? Just have her man orally serve while she goes about with her likes and retweets.

Duration: 3:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14360kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 400.6 MB
Download Tweeting And Eating

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Prostate milk fisting with multiple orgasms!
e271b1ea5622c9bda72f50ad521606c9.jpg

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Aiden Starr,Marcelo
Video language: English

Marcello seeks relationship advise to prevent an eminent divorce from his wife. Aiden Starr runs a clinic which turns men into slaves which saves their marriage! This shoot is not for the faint of heart! tight bondage, deep anal fisting with intense prostate orgasms, deep sounding with jack off tease and denial, heavy caning, humiliation, pussy worship and so much more! this shoot is jam packed with extreme sexy femdom!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 17.1 MB
Download Prostate milk fisting with multiple orgasms!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Betty Blaze - Travis Is Punished By Miss Betty
199d0a55e06894cae99c433676ff3f80.jpg

Dominant vid where I speak with you directly, intimately about your fetishes & love for FemDom as I guide you in a powerful masturbation instruction. If you're looking for something special today, something more soothing, this is it. Priced lower as my gift to you.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 427.4 MB
Download Betty Blaze - Travis Is Punished By Miss Betty

Fileboom Premium Account