Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Two ruined orgasms and post cum torture
56a37bc166ca1db8c01f0525340d75ae.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: EllaKross
Genres: Female Domination, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms
Video language: English

... As he sits naked and tied to a chair, I drive him crazy by stroking his cock but refusing to let him cum. With his mouth gagged he breathes heavily as I jerk him off, using my spit as lube while running my hand up and down his big, hard cock. All he wants to do is cum but I won`t let him, choosing instead to make him suffer as he sits with aching balls. I bring him to the brink of exploding only to leave him hanging and when I finally do let him cum I ruin his orgasm by refusing to touch his cock while he spits his jizz all over himself. I immediately begin tugging his cock again while he groans in discomfort, milking this bastard hard and fast until he cums yet again, his cock and balls screaming in pain as I tug them raw. Two ruined orgasms for this filthy slave! I leave him tied up for his cum to dry all over him.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7324kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 644.3 MB
Download Two ruined orgasms and post cum torture

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Battle of the biggest Brats
42bfc58af68c8f5b3c201ed6755dae32.jpg

Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Penny Barber,Juliette March

Penny Barber and Juliiette March are the most notorious Brats ever in Ulitmate Surrender history. These two are bitter losers and even more bitter winners. One thing is for sure, who ever wins will utterly humiliate the loser with a true grudge fuck. Loser must submit to a girl who bests her. It sucks getting fucked by someone you despise. Loser cleans off winners dirty feet after she is toe fucked.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1725kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 11.6 MB
Download Battle of the biggest Brats

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Arena Rome Ball Chindo Fucking
5d598dbba6387ed3649b50070f361b13.jpg

Cast: Arena Rome
Genres: Body Worship, femdom

Queen Arena Rome has been having fun punishing her slave, and is craving some pussy attention. Of course her pathetic slave will never be able to satisfy her, or even touch her wet pussy. Queen Arena makes her slave wear a chindo to fuck her with. She grabs the back of his head to help him fuck her pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11650kbps

File size: 501.1 MB
Download Arena Rome Ball Chindo Fucking

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Wonder How It Feels Not Having Any Air
ebc0d9288dd447eb604f9373cab2f80a.jpg

Sasha Foxx sizes up her victim. She circles him, then sits full-weight on his face. �I wonder how it feels not having any air,� she reflects. Sasha swings her legs and smiles as the victim struggles beneath her. She loves smothering them until they tap out. This one struggles a lot, but Sasha doesn�t care. She shows no mercy. Sasha doesn�t want him to breathe at all. The victim starts to panic. Sasha tells him that if he doesn�t calm down, she�s going to ignore his tapping out and smother him until he�s still. He pulls it together for a little bit then. But not for long. He�s decent with holding his breath, but he can�t take being deprived of air for the duration Sasha wants to sit. His face gets really red, which Sasha thinks is funny. She points out to him how distressed he looks. Sasha removes her leggings and decides to sit on his face in just her thong. This way, when he does get a breath, it�ll be Princess� dirty panties he�s taking in. Sasha gets happier and happier as her victim becomes more and more desperate to hold onto its miserable life. �It�s kind of fun taking away the one thing you need the most,� Sasha muses. The slave starts really freaking out. Sasha laughs. She reminds the victim that she now has complete control over his life, literally. If she decides not to move, it�ll be the end of him. Sasha gets really turned on smothering the tied-up victim. She starts to sensually grind on his face. It�s ok for Sasha to make herself feel good. She has that privilege. And she doesn�t have to worry at all about her victim enjoying itself. He�s securely locked in chastity. If he dares to get hard, it�ll definitely hurt!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:02
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 964.9 MB
Download Wonder How It Feels Not Having Any Air

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Your Cock Is Denied
c3c1131a703bd15349667950793299a3.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Scout, Maitresse Madeline, Aiden Starr, Scratch

Scratch has recently come to enjoy BDSM in his personal life and decides to come to The Armory to really get a taste of strict femdom and punishment. Goddess Aiden Starr treats Scratch to a day of humiliation, whipping, CBT, CFNM and humiliating strap-on butt fucking. He desperately hopes he will earn the privilege to fuck Goddess Aiden but she isn't impressed. Instead, she smashes his cock and balls in a CBT device and uses other parts of his body to get herself off. His poor cock pulsates in the device begging for a taste of her pussy but Goddess Aiden finds it much more amusing to tease and deny him!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 17.9 MB
Download Your Cock Is Denied

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa