Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Erotic Endurance
4135209c21e2ccf47a1238806b9d4066.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Kylie Kalvetti
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Latex, High Heels, Stockings, Ass Worship
Video language: English

Mistress Kylie is disappointed in your lack of sexual stamina so she decides to teach you how to control your little premature ejaculation problem. She teases you and teaches you how to control yourself, telling you when and how you are allowed to stroke. It is best to follow her instructions to the letter. Remember, it is for your own good if you ever want to improve your sexual performance. Kylie draws it out and paces your stroking to prevent you from cumming too soon and embarrassing yourself again. If you properly follow her instructions who knows, maybe someday even you will be able to please a sexy hot woman like Mistress Kylie!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10798kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 802.1 MB
Download Erotic Endurance

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

[Small Talk] Sklavenschule Scene #1
5e5bd5286d3a36557159f1967489faeb.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

These hot dominating whores love fucking their captives and victims as much as they love administering the punishment. Some do it right in a kitchen or
in a living room using spoons as well as special punishment tools and riding crops to get their men ready for fuck. Others take it to a special BDSM
chamber using spanking and walk as a kinky sexual foreplay before having submissive cuties suck cock and punishing their little wet pussy holes.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 13:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3755kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 392.8 MB
Download [Small Talk] Sklavenschule Scene #1

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Obey Nikita - Beaten & Bootfucked
7a7c9d2611b38a6e77f70cd5eec6a932.jpg

This little bitch is such a boot whore it starts wagging its ass like a slut whenever I walk into a room just begging me to shove my boot up its fuck hole! The pointed toe, the heel, it doesn�t matter. It just craves to get bootfucked and I�m wearing the perfect pair to fuck it with! I�m going to get some sadistic satisfaction first, of course. Cropping its back and ass until it yelps is always fun. Even better to make it spread its own ass apart so I can land my crop right on its most sensitive orifice. So much fun! When I�m done with it, I make it cream shine by beautiful black leather boots with its tongue.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3536kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 476.4 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Beaten & Bootfucked

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Obey Nikita - Beg For My Whip
4220a8f32e6a9fef02445305e0623583.jpg

The way it yelps and cries out from within its leather hood I bet that super thin tip cracking against its bare flesh must really hurt! But I like it when it really hurts! What�s the use of whipping my toys otherwise? Yet it still begs me for more of the whip upon my command. Good bois learn to do what they�re told whether or not they like it. Suffering for my amusement should be the only reward a well trained slave needs really. At least this bitch lasted long enough for my whip to draw a little from its back flesh. For that it gets to thank me by kissing my gorgeous leopard heels.

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 352.0 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Beg For My Whip

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Edged into Submission
cda8149e6d9b325f4b7fcd8963af9376.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Goddess Lexi Sindel knows how much you missed being in her presence as she is the only one who can make your cock really explode from rapture. Your cock is her property as she demands you to edge yourself into total submission by staring at her big, dominant tits. Now be a good boy and keep stroking to your Goddess as you feel every vein in that dick ready to burst at any given moment. Don't forget your cock, your cum, your everything is her's to control and you will wait for permission to finally be allowed a release after all these months!

Duration: 11:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8362kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 757.4 MB
Download Edged into Submission

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Pavla, Bree Haze - Sexy Photo Session that Leads to Fucking (2017)
2ec178c1d75586a18ab3f21eabe91509.jpg

Cast: Pavla, Bree Haze
Genres: Strapon, Femdom

Pavla clearly knows what she wants and what she wants today is Bree Haze. She tricks Bree into doing a sexy photo session where they both take pictures of each other, but Bree knows where she wants the day to go. She lifts up her skirt so Bree can get a good look at her beautiful pantyhose, and then the two girls rub their pussies together, tribbing and scissoring in different positions and playing with fingers in their hungry holes too. Soon Pavla knows it is time to dominate Bree with her strapless dildo and the lesbian pair get to fucking good and hard.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 849.7 MB
Download Pavla, Bree Haze - Sexy Photo Session that Leads to Fucking (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Amelia Dire - Orderly's Beatdown
1f71c8f66b7c20e40ad6cb43be75c500.jpg

Cast: Amelia Dire
Genres: Femdom, Oral, Humiliation, Rimming

Amelia Dire follows Sedusa's lead to blackmail Sinn. But Amelia is harsher. She pummels Sinn all over his body, punching and kicking him. She tickles him ruthlessly, scissors him hard, makes him worship her pussy, sits on his face, tramples him, buttbombs him, face sits him, and rides him around the cell. She also feeds him a lollipop from her asshole over and over again to degrade him. Throughout it all, she mindfucks him so that he never knows what's coming next.

Duration: 40:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2126kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 677.4 MB
Download Amelia Dire - Orderly's Beatdown

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Ass Addiction Experience (06.02.2017.)
3db7bef3e28812df68e1de3ddcb26f25.jpg

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Goddess AJ and her huge, gigantic booty is now in complete control of your life. You will become weak in the knees everytime you are in the presence of her divine ass. She will make your mind, body and soul absolutely addicted to her voluptuous behind as you are mesmerized into total submission. You now live for nothing but worshipping her big, juicy ass and licking every inch like the good boy you are.

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10709kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 857.0 MB
Download Ass Addiction Experience (06.02.2017.)

Fileboom Premium Account