Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sex Ed From Loving MILF
88a501dcfc332f2f5b5f430c0fd512a4.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Bella Maree
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Taboo
Video language: English

A sweet, nurturing lesson from the woman you love the most...who you desire even though you shouldn't. Who better to coach you in becoming a good lover than your own loving MILF.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 397.6 MB
Download Sex Ed From Loving MILF

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Miss Anna's Plan B
4fca097e7b2737b5bdb6c2dc0e8bd21e.jpg

Cast: Anna Deville
Genres: Female Domination, Strap-on, Femdom Handjob, Ballbusting

Miss Anna is extremely pissed at her boyfriend for cumming inside her last night when he knows to always pull out. She not only had to go to the pharmacy to get Plan B but has actually come up with her own plan to make she he never makes that mistake again. After Anna get's done destroying his sorry balls he is certainly not going to be using his broken manhood for a very long time!

Duration: 10:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8446kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 702.8 MB
Download Miss Anna's Plan B

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Milked Like A Bitch - FemdomEmpire
0576ae435f12315808f52310d86f5ec3.jpg

Cast: Bella Marie
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking

Mistress Bella dehumanizes her slaves keeping them imprisoned as her own personal pets. The only way her bitch is allowed to cum is caged and on all fours waiting to lap it all up for her enjoyment.

Duration: 12:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4185kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 415.8 MB
Download Milked Like A Bitch - FemdomEmpire

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Nice Way To Wakeup
d89fc86bced448c5c28ee56759370af8.jpg

Cast: Edyn Blair
Genres: Femdom, Cunilingus

The ideal way to wakeup is near an aroused male. That�s because said male will do anything to please his female owner. This is something Edyn takes full advantage of as she wakes to find her man pawing at her, and he quickly finds his mouth between her legs.

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13495kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 467.0 MB
Download Nice Way To Wakeup

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

You don't like smokers?
334468e9167b2392e18a10262a7d029e.jpg

Cast: Shawna Lenee
Genres: Femdom, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Humiliation

Mistress Shawna is furious with her slave for delaying when she ordered him to fetch her lighter. The slave explains that he is worried about her health, but Shawna shows him that his health is what is in jeopardy for questioning his Mistress. She orders him to light her cigarette, then enjoys smoking it while blowing the smoke right in his face and making him her human ashtray. Shawna reminds him that he is nothing but her bitch and that his job is just to mindlessly obey her before putting her cigarette out on his tongue

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8123kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 688.6 MB
Download You don't like smokers?

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Cum Slut Facial
0111a6bd457dae09c1659b6cb244973b.jpg

Cast: Mistress Anna Deville
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Sticky Cum Facial

Mistress Anna only allows slaves to cum when it's on her terms and her terms alone. Her slave has been locked in chastity for several weeks with a huge load ready to burst and will do anything to be allowed a release. She loves to humiliate the pathetic bitch and nothing is more degrading than making a man shoot a fat load directly in his slut mouth. No semen will ever go to waste on Miss Anna's watch as she makes him swallow every last drop of his hot & sticky cum facial.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8377kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 624.2 MB
Download Cum Slut Facial

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

I Think You Know
7b14753891b3ac45273b16b86b7f0f0c.jpg

Cast: Madelyn
Genres: Femdom, Cunilingus

Pretty Madelyn is reading her magazine as she summons her man, and he instinctively knows what she wants without her having to tell him. So like a good man he kneels and licks her while she casually sits back and reads.

Duration: 3:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13653kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 375.9 MB
Download I Think You Know

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Dia Zerva - The Scissor Lesson
3288400899d90006e9249df59f1428e4.jpg

During one of Drew's latest trips to Vegas (aka 'Scissor City') he's contacted by Dia Zerva who learns about his visit. She decides to take him up on an offer he made her several months prior about giving her some wrestling lessons for free. She invites him over to her house and when he arrives she looks well prepared wearing a skimpy pair of black booty shorts and matching sports bra and is ready to rumble! Drew starts out showing her a few basic wrestling maneuvers from their knees and Dia seems to be listening intently making Drew believe he has her full undivided attention. But what Dia really has in mind is ambushing Drew by showing him her latest scissor maneuvers and giving him a free 'Scissor Lesson' instead! Watch as Drew starts to get annoyed by Dia's insistence on trapping him in one scissor hold after the other and futilely trying to regain control of the situation if only he could find a way to avoid Dia's CRUSHING thighs! It becomes quite obvious to him that the roles have been reversed as Drew is now the not ready pupil and Dia is now the domineering teacher. Dia goes 'full make' making Drew tap out time and time again and in the end when she decides the lesson is over she leaves him laying on the floor knocked out cold from her head scissors from behind!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 694.6 MB
Download Dia Zerva - The Scissor Lesson

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mean Girls
4c23d45a29a8da32388d1c6a1302b529.jpg

Cast: Nina Elle, Princess Carmela
Genres: Femdom, Foot Domination, Humination, Shoe Fetish, Trampling

If your know anything about The Mean Girls you know that we get tons of new shoes. Almost everyday a new pair of shoes come in and we need to know what looks good with what. So we have a special catwalk slave to model onto see if how hot we are in our new shoes. We stand on him with our sharp pointy heels and give each other fashion advice so we always look our best. Our catwalk slave better not move or say anything or he gets totally punished. This is our time loser, not yours!

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9586kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 918.5 MB
Download Mean Girls

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Ms. sometimes and loves to meet and slave
5a518d31a507986f22fcd823f0618e81.jpg

Cast: Shawna Lenee
Genres: Cuckold, BlowJob, POV, Interracial, Cum Swallowing, Humiliation

Dear husband, so much time has passed since our brave and desperate sexual experimentation. But do not worry! I know about you - everything, and of course I know about your dirty thoughts. I know that secret from me, you desire to have sex with other girls. And what's more, I know, and what you already rather tired of the traditional sexual intercourse with representatives of my sex. I - not jealous, dear. But today let's play my game. I forgive you the party, when you're almost at my eyes fucked my best friend - Lidka of 16 apartments. And just an hour made me suck your cock after her ass and vagina. But today, I want you to see how I'm doing blow the other guy, even more so - the dark-skinned. I know you're sick and you have the temperature is below 40, so you argue too much you will not, and what's more, when he finished in my mouth, I will share this with you so you feel what I felt when I sucked your cock after the dirty hole of his best friend.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7144kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 670.1 MB
Download Ms. sometimes and loves to meet and slave

Fileboom Premium Account