Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Alexis Grace And Dahlia Rain Fuck Meat (2016)
eb580122db5bbfbdc937998cbc9d5976.jpg

Video language: English

Our catwalk slave better not move or say anything or he gets totally punished. This is our time loser, not yours!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11783kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 540.8 MB
Download Alexis Grace And Dahlia Rain Fuck Meat (2016)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Busty Cock Tease
de431c2d8a863b7c2a8bb6dfced619f3.jpg

Cast: Olivia Austin
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Titjob

Olivia notices your hard cock and decides to give it a better look, she strokes and teases your hard cock with manually with her skilled hands and luscious tits. As she begins to stroke harder and harder the cock can not take it anymore, it explodes..as Olivia pulls out every last drop leaving a cummy white mess.

Duration: 10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6997kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 571.5 MB
Download Busty Cock Tease

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Holly Halston Cruel woman In Law
70546e2cb934d20371affc087323d78a.jpg

Release Year: 2016

The evil girl-in-law continues to break away and spread rot in-law. The action moved to the bedroom. Girl-in-law is now wearing a sexy black stockings and strapped with a rubber member. Now in-law will have to suck girl in law, in the same way as he sucked her friend. It turns otlizyal and sucked the artificial phallus and the crotch of his tormentor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:05
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 235.2 MB
Download Holly Halston Cruel woman In Law

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Fireworks For The Holiday
b5d6316f66143027a2ab3e797731f92a.jpg

On the occasion of the 4th of July, we bring you the best fireworks show you�ll see.. The matchup we�ve all been waiting for. Two of the most popular and hottest girls in the biz, taking each other on in the ring. Two time 2016 AVN award winner Abigail Mac. This girl is beyond description on how beautiful, and what an incredible performer she is. Put her in the ring with the amazingly hot as hell, Brooklyn Chase, nominee for best girl performer, and we had no doubt the sparks would fly. While we expected sparks, we got fireworks!! These two tanned hot bodied beauties are two of the most in demand in the biz. So it was quite a treat for us, and for our fans, to get them together for what turns out to be a wrestling, boxing, and especially a trib fan�s dream match. Starting in the corners with gloves and boxing shorts, the girls are going to try their hand at some pugilistic punishment. It soon becomes clear that Brooklyn has the upper hand here as she shoves Abigail into the corner reining blows down to the face and belly. Abigail tries to recover by clinching and hanging on, but Brooklyn keeps the pressure, and the punches, going. After a brief while, Abigail decides she better change this match up, so while admitting Brooklyn is the better boxer, she wants to see who the better woman is sexually. Specifically by tiibbing and fighting. Off come the gloves and the shorts as we witness the beauty of Brooklyn and Abigail fully nude.

Duration: 45:29
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2130kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 753.5 MB
Download Fireworks For The Holiday

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Demanding Cock Control - FemdomEmpire
870c51843b7b58eb1090a030fa2e250f.jpg

Cast: Kennedy Kressler
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking

You want to jerk off for your Princess today? Okay..Go Ahead. Stroke your dick to my tight little body, I Dare you to. I want you to jerk your dick to work up to a BIG load for Me but there will be one condition... You will obey my every command! You will stroke the way I want you to! You won't be cumming until I say so. - Princess Kennedy

Duration: 7:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4738kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 282.8 MB
Download Demanding Cock Control - FemdomEmpire

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

His Ass Is Mine Scene 2
b46eb34bafeb07f99dd0197e82d3e4de.jpg

Release Year: 2016

His massive, syrupy load floods her fun bags. Glam blonde Holly Heart sodomizes boyfriend Kurt Lockwood, making him say his ass is hers to fuck. Exciting, curvy blonde Cherie DeVille's fetching fetish ensemble is completed with a lifelike, monstrously thick 12-inch strap-on. Filthy talking Cherie gags and collars wimpy Chad Diamond

Duration: 46:23
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1759kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 637.7 MB
Download His Ass Is Mine Scene 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Blonde Bombshell Humiliation - FemdomEmpire
4ed1afd81cb4cd1efc81a77d932edc7a.jpg

Cast: Summer Brielle
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking

Blonde Bombshell Summer Brielle enjoys seeing just how far a man will go in order to please her. He is dying for any attention from such a beautiful goddess, he will take whatever attention she gives even it it extremely humiliating. Mistress Summer instructs him to remove her shoes, she shoves her bare foot down his throat and giggles, "Aren't you a pathetic bitch?" She bitch slaps him across the face with her feet then uses his face as a foot rest. Mistress Summer orders he open wide and then gags him with the toe of her shoe, "How does the filthy bottom taste?" Mistress Summer thoroughly humiliates her pathetic man-pet and puts him in his place quickly as a slave for her amusement.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4428kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 394.1 MB
Download Blonde Bombshell Humiliation - FemdomEmpire

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Home Improvement Slavery
07e6c49ab9367e46d2319ec0327e030b.jpg

Cast: Harley
Genres: Taboo, Submissive / Slave Training, Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Housecleaning

Sometimes "slaves" out there get confused. You think you are a "slave" when really you just want your fetish fulfilled. You know what Real slavery is? Doing Whatever you are told As long as it makes Goddess happy and makes Goddess's life easier- that is ALL that matters to a real slave. And you will even make her life easier for her And her boyfriend if told to!So that is what this clip is about. I borrowed these slaves from Mean Girl Manor to work for me and my BF because we just felt like it was beneath us to do something like painting. Especially when there is real, free slave labor out there for superior people like us to use! So I put these bitches to work painting our apartment. No joke. And of course I had to film some of it for my new store. Funny thing is, they spent all day painting, and all I did was pop my head in from time to time to check on their progress and laugh at them! (The clip is only the parts where I am checking on them. But you can see the progress these losers are making on the walls for me as the clip progresses.)Of course I am a kind Goddess (sometimes) so I allowed them to grovel at my feet at the end once their work was done. Oh, and fair warning- they were working for me And my man while we made out on the couch in the other room, so I made them literally bow down and kiss HIS shoes too at the end and thank us Both as a couple for using them as our slave labor! After all, a superior hot couple such as us shouldn't have to do any of that kind of manual work ourselves! That's what REAL slaves are for!

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5033kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 452.7 MB
Download Home Improvement Slavery

Fileboom Premium Account