Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I Strap On My Man Part 3 (2008)
47b7a291c5d40466bae443889afb33b6.jpg

Video language: English

These women don't just get fucked... they also strap it on and give it to their man. Watch out you might be next!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:36:02
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 844.8 MB
Download I Strap On My Man Part 3 (2008)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Lady Sophia Black - Team Slave
53f3dd1638a2fbfdb0ee64aaaa8fc4cf.jpg

Release Year: 2014

First, fiery, voluptuous Latina bombshell Franceska Jaimes conducts a class in ass fucking with her skinny pupil, Deviant Kade. She positions Kade between her fishnet-clad legs, stabs his torso with evil spiked heels and makes him suck her big fake dick. Franceska ties up his cock and balls and invades his rectum with her rubber-gloved fingers and dildo. Besides brutally beating his buttocks with a strap, she masturbates to a squirting climax on his belly.

Duration: 36:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1383kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 411.7 MB
Download Lady Sophia Black - Team Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Spoil me, i spoil you
b2c0448d263e493ddc57cec31af31278.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: femdomempire
Cast: Chloe Amour
Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation , Latex

I think we can have a mutually beneficial relationship.. you seem to be hard and horny spoiling me makes my pussy wet. The more you spend the hornier, and the sluttier I get. If you want to look, to touch, to taste you need to satisfy me by spending and spoiling. Make your princess happy and take out that credit card while you jerk. I know you cannot say no to me while you are staring in my big brown doe eyes with that throbbing cock in in your hand. Surrender to temptation and become the man you were born to be. Working hard for me, to spoil and take care of your Princess.

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8317kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 686.3 MB
Download Spoil me, i spoil you

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Ezada Sinn & Mademoiselle de S. - Whipping The Wimpy Puppy
33a4ff872423bc01aa63793959a657cf.jpg

Today Mademoiselle de S. brought Her puppy slave to Me for some additional training. he is such a wimp, he complains every time She causes him even the smallest amount of pain. But his Mistress likes to cause him pain, and, in order to make him understand and learn how to take pain for Her pleasure, We will whip him together now. We will not stop before We feel that he understood that he must not only take pain for his Mistress's pleasure, but also love it, beg for it and be glad to offer his Mistress this pleasure. Whipping him harder and harder, We will make him accept his role: a toy for his Mistress to use for Her pleasure.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7546kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 385.0 MB
Download Ezada Sinn & Mademoiselle de S. - Whipping The Wimpy Puppy

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Miss Jemma, Mistress Kandy - Pissed off at the Boss
54d1d0335851269c234cc5bb5ef8c617.jpg

Mistress Kandy has given Her step-girl Jemma a real lesson this past year in how to control men, starting with Jemma�s own daddy. Today Kandy shows Jemma how She has turned her ex-boss into her human toilet. Whenever She needs to pee he has to come over and open his mouth beneath Her toilet seat and take all Her Piss. Kandy asks Jemma if they should also use daddy as a toilet and Jemma excitedly says yes, she wants to see daddy juice piss and will probably piss on him Herself. Today, however, it�s the stupid ex-boss who is Her piss belching whore. Kandy lets go with a huge stream of Golden Nectar that splashes all over the fool, as well as into in his mouth. When finished Kandy makes him get on all fours to lick the missed pee up and while doing so Jemma tells Kandy how She just loves how She controls men. The two kiss passionately, it�s evident they are destined to be lovers, men waiting on both of them hand and foot. The way it should be!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7887kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 258.2 MB
Download Miss Jemma, Mistress Kandy - Pissed off at the Boss

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Slave Ruined Multiple Times
dab91de1289cbdca4b949e2341ba2fd9.jpg

Cast: Alexa
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

ntroducing The Edging Salon! Luscious Lindsey drops off her slave for some brain re-wiring at the Edging Salon. Her slave will be in the hands of Teaser Divina Alexa today. Lindseys instructions are simple, reprogram his mind, edge him, ruin him, make him recycle it, and lock him back up in chastity. She will be going to brunch with her girlfriends while her chastity cuck is rinsed at the Salon. The chastity slave is strapped in, noise canceling headphones placed on his head, and Virtual Reality (VR) goggles over his eyes. The girls run a program that will begin to wash his brain. The slave has to watch the video and listen while he is edged by the teaser Divina Alexa. The program has subtle brain rewiring to remove self-esteem from the male. The girls plan to remove the contents of its brain and fill it back up with the stuff Lindsey wants. The video the slave watches in VR contains clips from: Amadahy, Luscious Lindsey, Divina Alexa, Goddess Amadahy, Mia, Empress Jennifer, and more. The fetishes are: findom, ass addict, face sitting, milking machine, POV handjob, and POV Femdom. The chastity slave is edged to 3 ruined orgasms. The ejaculate is captured and then recycled by the chastity slave at the end. He is returned to a cage and will await pick up by his Princess and owner Luscious Lindsey later that afternoon or evening.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 762.8 MB
Download Slave Ruined Multiple Times

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Bikini Bitch Makes Cuck Lick Ass
e2952a9dbacefa5f793ca696298738ce.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cameron Dee
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Bikini

Cameron loves to make Marcello suffer during his chastity. Cameron comes back from the pool and needs Marcello to rub lotion on her amazing body. The cuckold has no choice but to do as she says. Marcello is in great discomfort from the chastity tube. Cameron is tired of all the heavy frustrating sighs coming from him. She slides down her bikini bottoms and has Marcello lick her ass. Marcello is in agony. Cameron is so cruel!

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8514kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 326.2 MB
Download Bikini Bitch Makes Cuck Lick Ass

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

Edging Salon Teasers Demonstrate Ruined Orgasm Techniques
bb1ef8df459f46a4f652ee6ebf6356cf.jpg

Cast: Cali and Kenzie
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

Welcome to the edging salon, Princesses! This is a tutorial on how to edge your slave. Cali and Kenzie have a male specimen on the table for the demonstration. Observe, the male has been restrained. Always be sure to restrain your male while practicing your ruined orgasm techniques at home. Before starting any sexual stimulation, be sure that your male has been kept in chastity a very long time. This will ensure that he will be very eager to please and more willing to accept whatever you do to him. The slave in this demo has been kept in chastity for over two months. Next, put some lube on his little beta �manhood.� Even though your male has probably never been allowed inside your pussy, he will still respond positively to the feeling of wetness, even if he can�t remember why it feels good to him. You probably won�t need to encourage an erection, if your slave has been kept in chastity long enough one will happen automatically once the chastity has been removed. But, if your slave is scared or nervous about what you might do to it, you may need to make an erection. To make an erection, start your grip at the base of the penis and pull the sap upwards. It is a pinch and pull motion. Soon, the sap will be made into the male�s cock and it will have no choice but to accept whatever you choose to do with it sexually. It�s always good to edge your slave before ruining its orgasm. Edging is about bringing the male to the height of its sexual pleasure, but not allowing it to go �over the edge� into the sexual release of orgasm. You can observe the breathing of the male to gauge how near the edge it is. The heavier the breathing, the nearer to orgasm it is. You want to keep it�s breathing heavy, but if you observe a change in your slave�s breathing, this might indicate that it is too near a sexual climax. Try stopping for a few seconds so that he doesn�t go �over the edge.� Males have a concentration of nerve endings in the tip of the penis. Be sure that you are giving the head enough stimulation. It is a proven fact that you can control the entirety of a male with just the tip of its penis. If you see your male getting too near orgasm, observable by rapid breathing often accompanied by a slight body shaking, pull your hand away immediately. You never want to allow your male to get what it wants. If it�s body is shows signs of desiring immediate sexual release, be sure that you are denying it fully so that you can keep it right at that edge. Other indicators that the male is nearing orgasm are an increase in the size or thickness of the penis as the sap starts to rush and cause swelling. Also the testicles, if they are not bound, will start to pull back up into the male�s body. If you notice a change in the thickness of the penis, or observe the testicles moving back up into the male�s body, hands off! Don�t let it go over that edge yet! If you can find a friend to assist you in edging your slave, it�s even better. This will insure that your slave never gets a break from the sexual frustration you want it to feel, and also you have someone to pass it off to when your hand gets tired. When you are ready to allow your slave to cum, be sure to ruin its orgasm. An orgasm is ruined when you remove sexual stimulation just as the male starts to cum. Cali and Kenzie demonstrate a perfect ruin. This clip shows a lot of great examples, but also have fun developing your own edging and ruined orgasm techniques with your slaves at home!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 850.2 MB
Download Edging Salon Teasers Demonstrate Ruined Orgasm Techniques

Fileboom Premium Account