Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Belly Full of Cum
de82845eb3c11613fef1593f4d51c66d.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Mistress Chloe has her slave restrained with his cock fully exposed and ready to be taught a lesson in orgasm control. She is a sexy cruel tease that loves to watch him beg for release as she strokes his dick hard then extra slow for her amusement. He is allowed to cum but knows he will have to swallow his 10-day load and tries to hold back as long as possible. Unfortunately no slave can resist Mistress Chloe's expert milking techniques as he explodes multiple massive blasts of cum that only gets shoved right back down his throat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8411kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 855.5 MB
Download Belly Full of Cum

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Serina and Gisele
e769b6293d1d164e9205f99385c931aa.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Bratty HandJobs
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

This clip is a recording of a lesson called �The Art of Edging.� The format for the class is a lecture demonstration with some hands on training. Serina has procured a male subject for her student, Gisele, to practice with. Serina describes the male as �a toy� to be played with. She explains the objective is to tease the male and not give it exactly what it wants. Serina begins the demonstration with a simple stroking technique. Serina shakes her head and laughs at how easy it is for her experienced hands to draw per-cum from the male. Gisele takes a turn. Her teacher makes a correction to her grip and Gisele adjusts. Serina shows Gisele how to excite the cock using just her thumb. Serina makes small circles with her thumb against the back of the head of the cock. She pulls up a long string of pre-cum for Gisele to see. Gisele takes note and tries the technique herself. The girls take turns torturously edging the cock. They withhold its climax by being attentive to the male�s breath. When the cock cums it surprises them both. The girls head down to the basement to grab a fresh male for more practice

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 785.3 MB
Download Serina and Gisele

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Mistress Ezada, Mistress Gaia
44a54cd2a5463227a4dc404188a3d56d.jpg

Cast: Mistress Ezada, Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom & Strapon

This time to visit Mistress Gaia's dungeon, with her lovely guest Mistress Ezada, is a faithful servant of this last.Mistress Ezada introduces Mistress Gaia one of her slaves during visiting them for this event.At this slave will be deeply impressed in his memory, his mistress' friend, which will bring in his mind and in his senses an indelible mark.At most of the excitement and without any possibility to break free and give vent to his delight, the two Goddesses will ensure that their servant doesn't forget any of their odors him to breathe only through their intimacy.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4520kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 479.3 MB
Download Mistress Ezada, Mistress Gaia

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Fucked all in leather & orgasm & cum on my overknee GML boots
447fc10d4e51744b738b85be3a4714c9.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: ShoeFetish,Blowjob,Kunilingus,Fucking,BootFetish,Cum on Boots

i was so horny after the venus, i needed a good cock only for me! i started to blow a cock in the venus, but unfortunately, somebody catched us so i had to finish somewhere else and invited the guy i met at the venus to fuck me in my hotel room (the part where i suck his cock at the venus will come in another update of all the venus-videos i did).i blow his cock, i was os hungry you will really feel this in the video i love to be all in leather for sex, it gets me horny. i kiss him, tease him, and he fucked my like a good slut like me deserve. , reverse cow, spoon and i love it, especially with my little toy to please my clit, i'm in haeven and had 2 very deep orgasm:) he came on my boots big load that i eat with my fingers. i never loose a drop of cum :)i'm dressed in leather Jitrois ''massai'' top, red leather skirt, and overknee gianmarco lorenzi boots

Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7770kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 958.2 MB
Download Fucked all in leather & orgasm & cum on my overknee GML boots

Fileboom Premium Account