Feet and Fishnets.

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by bettie_slave, Jun 7, 2008.

1. bettie_slave

bettie_slave New Member

I'm really excited that I have finally indulged in one of my less normal fetishes, FINALLY!.

So, apart from the usual, foot massages, foot jobs, kissing, sucking and licking. What else can you do with feet?.

And Please check out my photos in the pics section. I'm really proud of them :p.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. nix

nix Guest

Bastinado is the other main one, even though I'm not really into it that much.
    Even though it kinda comes under foot worship, jerking off on someone's feet is hot.

3. bettie_slave

bettie_slave New Member

:) Yeh, I love it when a guy comes on my feet :).

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. lochness

lochness New Member

I also like giving bastinado and whatever other foot torture comes to my evil mind...Bettie_slave, did you try elastic bands wrapped around your feet, then pulled strongly and suddenly released on your soles? Does anyone have some more ideas for female slaves' foot torture?
    XXX
    Paolo

5. nix

nix Guest

Have you tried trampling?

6. The only thing I've ever given/received is tickling and scratching. I wonder if it would have an effect if the feet were tied anchored firmly, and instead of the soles being tickled, you could caress them with a vibrator?

7. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

I've seen foot fucking (fisting with foot) in some flicks, kinda kinky but I'm worried about what toe nails could to your rectum. Latex socks could help with that, mmmm... latex gloves and socks :p