Feelings of Guilt

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by torris, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. torris

torris New Member

I am a bedroom submissive. My boyfriend is loving and caring and very dominant, which I like. But sometimes, after its all over, I feel guilty about the B&D. I was raised in a home with very "traditional" views on sex but at the same time a very "women are equal to men mentality," and I feel like I'm doing something wrong by letting him control and dominate me. We've talked about it, but I haven't been able to get over it yet. I also go through phases where I don't want to have anything to do with B&D when I get really emotional, which drives him crazy because I'm hot one minute and cold the next. Is this normal? I'm also having issues separating the bedroom submissive side of me and the independent educated woman side.:confused:

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. raven1083

raven1083 Active Member

well if you were to ask me it is normal and okey because getting to bed with your man is your personal chose and personal life, so it is really up to you.

3. M & m

M & m New Member

Hi... I think that you are not going against the idea we have the same right, you have the right to live your sexuality, your impulses as you like... and if you are happy, free and seren being a sub.. what is wrong?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.