Cum Eating Instruction, My Boyfriend's Cum - Goddess Alexandra Snow

File: my_boyfriend_cum.mp4
Size: 864 MiB
Duration: 13 min 20 s
Format: MPEG-TS
Video: AVC 1920x1080 (16:9), , ~ avg, bit/pixel
Audio: Language: en, 44.1 kHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~

Download File: - my_boyfriend_cum.mp4

You seem to think that serving me is all about your pleasure, your cock, your fantasies. Wrong! Serving me is about doing whatever I choose and being grateful for it. You thought I'd give you a reward today of getting to masturbate, but I have different kind of reward. I have a condom full of my boyfriend's cum instead. I'm going to go into great detail about how superior his cock is and how much pleasure I receive while you hold his cum patiently in your mouth. I'll describe how I made his cock cum just as I tease you into a pathetic sputtering climax. How does that cum taste? Feeling grateful yet?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

usta

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Simply Sick - Goddess Alexandra Snow

File: simply_sick.mp4
Size: 439 MiB
Duration: 7 min 31 s
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 FPS, ~8 000 kb/s avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: Language: , 44.1 kHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~239 kb/s

Download File: - simply_sick.mp4

You know, I like to say that I'm not a maneater. I don't hate men. Well, not ALL men. But there's a special group of men that really earn my disgust. You fucking entitled; privileged men who think they have a right to my body really stir the anger in me. You think you have it all. You think you have the keys to the kingdom, and you should get whatever you want, including women. But that's not going to happen here. With my words alone I can break you down into tiny microscopic pieces and blow you away like dust. Don't believe me? Just watch.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

usta

Kink com - Helena Locke - POV Strap-On Humiliates

File: helena_locke_pov_strap_on_humiliates.mp4
Size: 1.12 GiB
Duration: 15 min 47 s
Video: AVC 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~10 000 kb/s avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: Language: , 48.0 kHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 kb/s

Download File: - helena_locke_pov_strap_on_humiliates.mp4

Helena Locke knows what you're after. She knows you long to worship her thigh-high shiny boots and perfect ass. Too bad today isn't about you.

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Violet Starr in Schoolgirl Creampied By Her Stepfather

File: schoolgirl_creampied_by_her_stepfather.mp4
Size: 365 MiB
Duration: 21 min 48 s
Video: AVC 852x480 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~2 162 kb/s avg, 0.176 bit/pixel
Audio: Language: , 44.1 kHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~173 kb/s

Download File: - schoolgirl_creampied_by_her_stepfather.mp4

Violet Starr had a rough day at school, so when she asked me to fuck and cum inside her, I couldn't refuse!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

usta

Juicing Wieners with Haylee Love

File: juicing_wieners_with_haylee_love.mp4
Size: 986 MiB
Duration: 16 min 51 s
Video: AVC 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS, ~8 000 kb/s avg, 0.064 bit/pixel
Audio: Language: , 48.0 kHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 kb/s

Download File: - juicing_wieners_with_haylee_love.mp4

For the first time ever, Haylee gets on her knees between two hard dicks for a double facial and ahegao. She spits, strokes, sucks and gags on these cocks to completion and enjoys every minute of it

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

usta

Mistress - T, Cuckold POV Gift

File: mistress_t_cuckold_pov_gift.mp4
Size: 623 MiB
Duration: 17 min 11 s
Video: AVC 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS, ~4 873 kb/s avg, 0.221 bit/pixel
Audio: Language: en, 48.0 kHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 kb/s

Download File: - mistress_t_cuckold_pov_gift.mp4

This is a home video I made for you, my cuckold husband. It's been so long since I allowed you to fuck me I decided to make a POV style movie from my lovers point of view. You'll almost feel like it's you! It's filled with dialogue, speaking to you directly, teasing you, telling you what your future is going to be like as my cuckold husband. There is an amazing cum shot and messy creampie scene followed by me preparing a pair of dirty panties for you to jerk off with if you're a good boy and I decide to take you out of chastity.

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Point Of View: Broken Trust with Kyle Johnson and Jessyka

File: point_of_view_broken_trust.mp4
Size: 452 MiB
Duration: 10 min 25 s
Video: AVC 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~5 871 kb/s avg, 0.094 bit/pixel
Audio: Language: en, 48.0 kHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 kb/s

Download File: - point_of_view_broken_trust.mp4

In this very realistic scenario, Kyle is waiting to surprise his girlfriend Jessyka with being home early, and when he hears something on the porch after she should have been back, he goes to check and finds Jessyka kissing his best friend who runs away. Jessyka apologizes profusely and says she didn't know he was home.Kyle tells her she needs to move out and she says she has nowhere else to go.

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Mandy Marx - Easy Money POV Session

File: mandy_marx_easy_money_pov_session.mp4
Size: 734 MiB
Duration: 9 min 57 s
Video: AVC 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS, ~9 990 kb/s avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: Language: en, 48.0 kHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 kb/s

Download File: - mandy_marx_easy_money_pov_session.mp4

Jerk off for me. Yea you. Are you gonna be my little humiliation point of view boy? Is this the point of view you want? I'll humiliate you alright.
It's pretty easy, I just put on something shiny, tight and pink and tell you to not touch your cock, because that's how easy you are. I don't have to think very hard at all because you're already rock hard, aren't you?

Fileboom Premium Account

usta

Last edited: