[FB]Scat FemDom - Extreme Video >>>> Release NEW

xxx game

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Failed admission test (Aufnahmetest nicht bestanden) [Scat-Movie-World]

Failed admission test
Every now and then I test new slaves. Along with Miss Jane I stuff a slave's mouth with our shit. First, the Loser swallows spoon after spoon, but when Miss Janes portion comes to it, however, he is overwhelmed and chokes. After also my pee runs out from his shit-mouth, the test of this idiot fails.

Aufnahmetest nicht bestanden
Ab und zu teste ich neue Sklaven. Zusammen mit Miss Jane stopfe ich einen Sklaven das Maul mit unserer Scheisse. Zunächst schluckt der Loser brav Löffel für Löffel, als Miss Jane ihre Portion noch dazu kommt ist er allerdings überfordert und würgt. Nachdem auch mein Natursekt aus sein Scheiss-Maul läuft ist der Idiot durchgefallen.

Added: 2016-07-31
Category: Toilet Slavery
Language: German
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Filesize: 1.85 GB
Duration: 00:26:05

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 492.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

xxx game

Unlucky pig - Miss Jane, Lady Chantal [2016]

Unlucky pig
One of my Pigs had the great honor to accompany Miss Jane and me on an excursion into nature. The loser failed completely, the trip was a disaster because of its inability. But we paid this back to this dirt dog. His mouth was abruptly declared as the toilet, he had to eat my shit and wash everything with pee by Miss Jane down only. Then we are alone moved on and had a nice day without this loser.

unlucky pig
Eines meiner Pigs hatte die große Ehre Miss Jane und mich bei einem Ausflug in die Natur zu begleiten. Er sollte uns eigentlich nur die Sachen schleppen, für Getränke und unser allgemeines Wohl sorgen. Nur hat dieser Loser völlig versagt, der Ausflug war wegen seiner Unfähigkeit ein Desaster. Das haben wir diesen Drecksköter dann auch heimgezahlt. Sein Maul wurde kurzerhand zur Toilette erklärt, er musste erst meine Scheisse fressen und alles mit Natursekt von Miss Jane runter spülen. Dann sind wir allein weiter gezogen und hatten noch einen schönen Tag ohne diesen Loser.

Added: 2016-07-17
Filesize: 742 MB
Duration: 00:10:15

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 343.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Caviar challenge - Miss Jane, Lady Chantal [2016]

Caviar challenge
My slave has this time to complete a particular challenge, he must eat the whole shit from me and my ladies. We three used his mouth directly successively as a toilet. He is overwhelmed with such a lot of caviar, so we hurried along and everything stuffed into his mouth, rinsed with piss until he eventually made him swallow it completely.

Mein Sklave hat dieses mal eine besondere Herausforderung zu meistern, er muss die gesamte scheisse von mir und meinen Ladys fressen. Wir drei haben sein Maul direkt nacheinander als Toilette benutzt. Das er mit so einer Menge Kaviar etwas überfordert ist war klar, daher haben wir nachgeholfen und alles in sein Maul gestopft, mit Pisse nachgespült bis er es letztlich restlos geschluckt hat.

Added: 2016-08-19
Filesize: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:20:57
fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 319.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Mistress Margo - My sweet shit

Mistress Margo - My sweet shit
My toilet slut likes to kiss my beautiful legs. She loves to suck heels and shoes. I like to dominate the slave. I spit in his dirty mouth. He was happy to swallow my spits. So, then, my slut lays down on the floor and opens his mouth. I love to shit directly into the mouth of my slut. All mouth and face of a slave in my sweet shit. I wipe my ass and put the dirty toilet paper back to the slave's mouth. So I use my slave as my toilet every day. I give to drink urine to my slave. He says thank me and said it was very tasty. Thus, possible. Now you want to take his place?

Added: 2016-08-29
Category: Shitting / Scat
Filesize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:15:52

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 554.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Mistress Margo - Toilet mouth for me

I love to shit and fart my toilet slave in his mouth. Even when I clear my intestines, my toilet slave is put mouth and receives a portion of delicious scat. Slave loves my diarrhea. After using the toilet, he licks me with tongue. This is very useful for saving my ass beauty. Lick my ass dirty slave.

Added: 2016-08-30
Filesize: 708 MB
Duration: 00:09:54

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 308.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Shit Day – [Newscatinbrazil] Ultra HD 4K

DESCRIPTION MOVIE
Diana decided to have a day off, but she couldn't think that Chimeny and Mary Claire will come back early. Now the girls are very angry with Diana, she need to be punished. Chimeny and Mary Luthay knows exactly what to do with Diana, shit on her face!

Production year: 31, August 2016
Cast:
Chimeny, Diana, Mary Claire
Format: MPEG-4 HD 4K
Resolution: 3840x2160
Filesize: 2.51 GB
Duration: 00:29:30

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 475.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

WASHING SHIT EATING AND NEW SWIMSUIT

Godess call her slave to assist her in bathtub while she washing herself. Because she just received a nice present from her slave (a swimsuit) she will try it while she use his slave for full toilet slavery.

Added: 2016-08-30
Language: English
Filesize: 754 MB
Duration: 00:05:51

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 354.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

HARD toilet training by Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada has lots of slaves in Her stable, so this ugly pathetic loser that said he would do anything to serve Her can have only one use: to be Her full human toilet. This is a huge honor for him, and he should be grateful to receive and ingest anything that comes out of Her divine body. To make sure he has no choice, Mistress Ezada has the slave mummified and restrained. But just in case he isn't very eager to swallow everything, She has placed an elastrator rubber band around his balls; so if he doesn't finish processing Her waste in 20 minutes - he will lose his balls. An eunuch slave will definitely be more obedient and willing to please, so Mistress Ezada is not risking anything, just the slave does...

Added: 2016-08-26
Language: English
Filesize: 2.12 GB
Duration: 00:29:49

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 67.9 MB