[FB]Scat FemDom - Extreme Video >>>> Release NEW

xxx game

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

DON'T FORGET ME (NewscatinBrazil) - ULTRA HD 4K

DESCRIPTION MOVIE
Diana and Spicy are waiting for Chimeny, they will make a scat party but she is late so, Diana and Spicy started without Chimeny. Chimeny arrives late and the girls are playing with much scat, the brunette enters and give her shit. The three girls start to play with much scat, passing in her body and swallowing.

Year: 24 September 2016
Cast:
Chimeny, Diana, Spicy
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 3840x2160
Filesize: 3.11 GB
Duration: 00:36:29

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 390.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

xxx game

Amateur-Video Fat shit sausage shitting in the Senior Slave mouth! Part 1, Full HD - RosellaExtrem

Part 1: A senior slave had contacted me and wanted to receive and swallow my delights. So I met with him in a hotel! There I pooped him a mega-fats and big shit sausage in his mouth. Was yes extra 3 days not shit before! Here I pissed him into his mouth. Previously I had been pissed in a cup so that it has something to rinse while he ate my Great-serving crap!

Year: 2016
Resolution: 1920x1080
Filesize: 217 MB
Duration: 00:03:12

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 217.3 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

xxx game

First shit of Mistress Emily

Today I decided to take a shit in the mouth of my slave for the first time. I have long suffered and thought it would be difficult. But in fact it was quite easy to do. I was pleasantly surprised that my slave eat all of my shit. He licked the shit out of my ass. My toilet slut said it was very tasty, and asked me to do even scat. I'm spit in his mouth. Oh, it's nice to shit directly into the mouth. I like this crazy idea.

Added: 2016-09-27
Category:
Shitting / Scat
Filesize: 693 MB
Duration: 00:09:32

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 293.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

THE TOILET GIRL [NewscatinBrazil] ULTRA HD - 4K

DESCRIPTION MOVIE
The amazing serie Toilet returns, this time starring by Nicole, Lust and Lisa Black. The slave was transformed in a toilet and forced to swallow piss, scat and vomit.

Year: 28, September 2016
Cast:
Lisa Black, Lust, Nicole
Resolution: 3840x2160
Filesize: 3.01 GB
Duration: 00:35:21

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 283.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Amateur-Video Domina Rosella and maid Anna shit slaves mouth! Full Movie - RosellaExtrem

Description
Full Movie: Here my maid Anna (svllady) and I, a slave who shitting, pissing and gerotzt mouth! He had our entire body eat and swallow excrement! We have extremely lowered him and he was subsequently messed up!

Year: 2016
Filesize: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:15:37

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 136.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Miranda dines and feeds her slave chocolate (SCAT FEMDOM)

Miranda dines, watch a movie, and feeds her slave a delicious chocolate, which falls out of her beautiful ass. But before that, she profusely farts in his nose...Slave lies and suffocates from the smell of tasty farting of Mistress Miranda. When Miranda has finished her dinner and feeding her slave, she whipped belt her submissive slave.

Added: 2016-09-30
Category: Toilet Slavery
Language: English
Filesize: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:17:09

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 250.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Grace and Erin torment the slave, piss and shit on him

1.Erin and Gina met again to humiliate John and use his mouth instead of toilet bowl. Erin gives some slaps in the slave's face, then she and Gina spit in his face. Erin sits down on a toilet stool under which already lies John with his mouth is open waiting when the mistresses will finally piss and shit into his mouth. Erin is pissing on John. Now it's Gina's turn. A beautiful ass of Gina abundantly places shit in his mouth. After that girls are spitting and spreading with feet remnants of shit on John's face. Who wants to be in John?s boots? Girls will be happy to place shit in your mouth and humiliate you! 2.Scat Domination Princess Gina Erin acquires an obedient toilet slave.

Added: 2016-10-01
Category:
Toilet Slavery
Language: English
Format: WMV
Filesize: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:21:03

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 360.4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

A living toilet and two ladies (Ein Lebendklo und zwei Ladys)

Description:
A living toilet and two ladies

Miss Jane sits comfortably on a bar stool, talking to Miss Jane while her high heels are licked clean by the slave. His job is not yet done, because both girls must go urgently. Of course the slave only there to open its mouth. Cherie pisses repeatedly in his face and Miss Jane craps him two times in the mouth. The slave does his best and swallows everything, before he even cleans the floor with his tongue.

Ein Lebendklo und zwei Ladys
Miss Jane hockt gemütlich auf einen Barhocker und unterhält sich mit Miss Jane während der Sklave ihre High Heels sauber leckt. Sein Job ist damit allerdings noch nicht erledigt, beide Girls müssen anschließend dringend aufs Klo, und natürlich wird der gerade anwesende Sklave dafür sein Maul öffnen müssen. Cherie pisst ihm mehrmals ins Gesicht und Miss Jane Scheisst ihm gleich zwei mal ins Maul. Der Sklave tut sein bestes und schluckt brav alles runter bevor er auch noch den Boden mit der Zunge säubert.

Added: 2016-09-23
Category: Toilet Slavery
Language: German
Filesize: 2.67 GB
Duration: 00:37:43

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 637.0 MB