[FB]Scat FemDom - Extreme Video >>>> Release NEW

xxx game

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Full-toilet of Miss Jane (Voll-toilette von miss jane)

Full-toilet of Miss Jane
Miss Jane shits, pisses and spits in the slaves mouth. The loser has no choice, despite his disgust he swallows it all as best as he can. Finally, he is appointed as a studio toilet and has no right to refuse this service.

voll-toilette von miss jane
Miss Jane scheisst, pisst und rotzt ihren Sklaven ins Maul. Der Loser hat keine Wahl, trotz seines Ekels schluckt er alles so gut er kann. Schließlich ist er heute als Studio-Toilette eingeteilt und hat nicht das Recht seinen Dienst zu verweigern.

Added: 2016-09-03
Category: Toilet Slavery
Language: German
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Filesize: 841 MB
Duration: 00:11:38

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 342.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

xxx game

Hard toilet training by new Goddess

After last movie of Mistress Ezada, when she used her ugly pathetic loser and filled his mouth with her kaviar, Godess just make pictures and vids and sent them to many ladies, all of them beeing good friends of her. Because the slave says he will do anything to serve her and other Mistresses at requests, Godess want to make a present to a good girlfriend of her and borrowing her toilet for daily use as her full human toilet. This will be again a huge honor for him, and toilet slut should be grateful to receive and ingest again anything that comes out of Her divine body also. To make sure he will obey everything and eat all, new Goddess beat the toilet before use. She spank him, ballbusting him, pushing her hand deep in his throat to be sure his mouth will be open wide to receive a big meal ! Again an epic movie with a Silicone Goddess, friend of Mistress Ezada Sinn. In the future, more Godesses will request the pathetic toilet for daily use . . .

Added: 2016-09-10
Category:
Shitting / Scat
Language: English
Filesize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:18:12

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 258.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

I shit in my outdoor toilet - Ich kacke in meine Outdoor Toilette

I shit in my outdoor toilet
Meanwhile, I have so many toilets that I have to start to place them at all places. In the office, at the gym, at home, in almost all cities and from today is also a toilet in the woods where I sometimes take a walk with the dog. On certain days these toilets must as all morning or evening depending on when I need to shit be ready. This means lie down and wait with open mouth on the mistress shit. If I have to shit I use these objects. Like today, when I was in the forest. Very cool if you always have your toilet in the near!

Added: 2016-09-15
Category:
Toilet Slavery
Filesize: 821 MB
Duration: 00:11:21

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 322.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Best of toilet chair shitting! 23 times! - RosellaExtrem

Best of toilet chair shitting! 23 times!
Here you can see, my best scenes where I are each, sit on a toilet chair, and 23 times, the slaves, lie beneath, shit in the mouth! Among them, are record-breaking, shit sausages and heaps, that I have produced !!

Best of Toilettenstuhl scheissen! 23 mal!
Hier seht ihr meine besten Szenen wo ich jeweils, auf einem Toilettenstul sitze und 23 mal, den Sklaven die darunter liegen, ins Maul scheisse! Darunter sind, Rekordverdächtige, Scheisswürste und Haufen, die ich da Produziert habe!

Added: 2016-09-17
Category:
Shitting / Scat
Filesize: 510 MB
Duration: 00:11:45

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 111.4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

RosellaExtrem - Shitting CloseUps!14 times,asshole during shitting,in closeups!

Shitting CloseUps!14 times,asshole during shitting,in closeups!

Here you see 14 times horny shitting in close-ups! Enjoy the feeling as if you`re lying under my hot ass and asshole and you receive fat shit sausages from me!

Scheissen CloseUps!14 mal Arschloch beim kacken in Nahaufnahmen!

Added: 2016-09-09
Category:
Shitting / Scat
Filesize: 334 MB
Duration: 00:07:09

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 333.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Scat Madame - Real Swallow By Samantha Perez

Description:
Sexy dominatrix shows to the slave her brand new outfit. The slave loves her high heels very much, but the domina gets really angry, when she touch that. Domina Samantha punishing the slave with a long ass and pussy licking, and when the time is arrive, she shitting directly into the slave's mouth. When she finish with that, she smothering the slave with her perfect hands, while she has to keep all the scat in her mouth. The slave is gagging so hard, but the domina not let her to take out the shit from her mouth. Samantha push all the scat deeper and deeper into slave's troath with her sexy high heels, and with her perfect barefeets also. The slave gets totally humiliated, next time she will think twice to touch the madam's stuff.

Year: September 2016
Tags:
shit Scat, kaviar fetish, eat scat
Filesize: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:32:41

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 650.0 MB
Download file - 650.0 MB
Download file - 448.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

SCAT SAILORS AND SWIMMING (newscatinbrazil)

Description:
Sabrina Saint is a very severy captain of a very special ship and she is recruiting a new crew. The candidates Sabrina Blondie, Jade and Josie, mad to join the cruise, can do anything to please the captain and obey all her orders, since a very nice lesbian to a wonderful shower of piss and scat, lots of scat.

Year: September 19, 2016
Cast:
Jade, Josie, Sabrina, Sabrina Blonde
Resolution: 540x360
Filesize: 184 MB
Duration: 00:28:19

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 183.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Beginner swallows shit

Beginner swallows shit
Who would have thought ... A beginner has applied to me. It was his first scat session. But after that I do not take into consideration. Toilet toilet for me. Hole hole! I accept only 100% working toilets. This means that the shit that I shit you in the mouth must be swallowed down completely! This Beginners overexert yourself properly and make it even at the 1st time to swallow anything. Even if I had to help a little with slaps...

Anfaenger schluckt Scheisse
Wer haette das gedacht... Ein Anfaenger hat sich bei mir beworben. Es war seine 1. KV Session. Doch darauf nehme ich keine Ruecksicht. Toilette ist fuer mich Toilette. Loch ist Loch! Ich akzeptiere nur 100% funktionierende Toiletten. Das bedeutet, dass die Scheisse, die ich Euch in den Mund kacke vollstaendig herunter geschluckt werden muss! Dieser Anfaenger strengt sich richtig an und schafft es sogar beim 1. mal alles zu schlucken. Auch wenn ich ein wenig mit Ohrfeigen nachhelfen und die kacke rein treiben musste...

Added: 2016-09-18
Category: Toilet Slavery
Filesize: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:15:03

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 491.4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Toilet-training and strapon with siliconate Goddess

Description:
Again a good friend of Mistress Ezada is back in our studio !!! The silicone Mistress loved so much last time when she used the toilet slave (the gift from Mistress Ezada ) and borrowing the toilet again for today. This time, to be sure that toilet will obey everything and eat all her feces, the silicone Goddess humiliate her toilet before use. She spank him, ballbusting him and strapon fucking him to be sure that his mouth will remain open wide all the time after she fill it with her shit !! Another epic movie with silicone Mistress, friend of Mistress Ezada Sinn. From tomorrow PERFECT NEWS : IS BACK WITH US AGAIN THE HARDEST DOMINA FROM ROMANIA !! A true and real Godess who doesn't accept anything else but SWALLOWING !! She will call a good friend and humiliate the toilet slave continuously, in the next 4 days !! stay with us and focus on the studio : EATINGALLSHITFROMGODESS we will post it tomorrow there all movies with the perfect hardest romanian Domina !!

Added: 2016-09-22
Category:
Shitting / Scat
Filesize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:17:25

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 256.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Full toilet training with 2 romanian Mistresses

Finally, a full toilet session with 2 of my lovely romanian Mistresses !! Today was a great day, our studio managed to fall a deal with two superb romanian mistresses (unknown until now) and film future movies with full toilet slave action with them. The Mistresses were dressed identically in this morning in 2 seethrough crotchless catsuits and began to humiliate their slave with foot fetish, foot gagging and anal fisting with foot. Then they began to unload a big portion of shit into the toilet slave mouth, instructing it to begin to chew their shit and adore it. Then they shoved his hands deep into the throat of toilet boy and try to stuffing their shit into the stomach of toilet. The toilet slave, fasting for a few days, obviously began to chew and swallow their precious shit of 2 mistresses. In this first film in three, mistresses had only just begun to demonstrate their qualities of a kinky Mistresses following that of future movies (over just 2 days !!) to be of increasingly kinky more hardcore and tougher their slave's toilet. The price for this movie is appropriate for a film in which three characters share the whole costs and rewards. To help you tune buying this studio films, we will produce films increasingly hardcore, and bring along other romanian experienced mistresses into full toilet slavery !!! Thanks in advance for your support by buying our film and following these two superb mistresses challenges. Keep in touch and find in 2 days another epic movie with those Godesses !!! Something like : strapon fucking - fisting - slapping - ballbusting - CBT - smocking - ashtray - full piss drinking, full shit/scat/diarrhea eating - voyeur action in public places and other bizarre actions will contain our future movies with 2 ladies !!

Added: 2016-09-23
Category:
Shitting / Scat
Filesize: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:18:02

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 269.1 MB