Father/Daughter Forbidden Sex

Yuhuuuuuu

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Daddy Says No More Blowjobs

Rachael got kicked out of school for a second time for giving blowjobs in the bathroom - her step dad is fucking furious and she just walks away from him and goes to her room. He barged into her room and immediately disciplined her! He forced her to her knees like the little slut she is and face fucked her until saliva was dripping everywhere! Her step dad throat fucked her, then put a ball gag in her mouth before destroying her from behind! You could tell she was enjoying the punishment she was receiving - moaning and screaming as her step dad was stretching out her pussy and treating her like a filthy whore! After getting completely wrecked, Rachael got her face plastered with her step dads load!

File size; 2.3GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:27:03
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/09b3b78ac6a6b/0587213t.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Teasing and Edging Daddy for Oral Creampie

Daddy, I've been thinking. I know it's our special night tonight and thank you - you're really sweet to let me pick what we do! Every week we've been doing something together, and I feel like it's really brought us closer... Well, Daddy. I think I'm ready. Do you know what your little girl wants? I want tonight to be the night. Let me show you...
Please, don't tell Mommy about this. I like teasing you, Daddy. Mommy doesn't take good enough care of you, does she? You want a young, wet tongue running up and down your hard cock. You want my soft hands. You like imagining fucking my young pussy, don't you? Wearing this sexy outfit... Does your favorite daughter look pretty? I'm ready to taste you, Daddy. I'm ready to suck you and lick you until you explode. Not without a little fun, though! You're in my hands now.

File size: 1.07GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:27:02
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/d598185abec37/EdgingDaddy.avi

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Fuck me, Step-Douche

Bill�s relationship with his step-daughter takes an interesting turn when the bratty blonde girl steps into the bathroom up on her 21st birthday, just when Bill takes a shower and she demands a gift� namely a good hard fuck. This is the first step to smooth their relationship out, so Bill agrees.

File size: 507MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:33:06

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/dbb4adf4e5eaa/Angel_Smalls_Fuck_me_Step-Douche.avi

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Daddy Cums On His Little Girls Face

Little Layla's daddy offers to help her with her home work and discover is baby girls gone and gotten a whole bunch of tattoos. He should be reprimanding his daughter but instead he's getting turned on. Layla may not do well in school but she can deep throat her fathers cock great. Before long daddy's fucking his little girls pussy every which way, He teases her tight little asshole with his finger then finally blows a huge load all over his daughters face.

File size: 749MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:26:42

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/9317521a2ce6d/laylay_and_daddy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Getting your step daughter pregnant

Your cute little step daughter Krissy comes into your room while you are watching TV and is a little flirty whore.. Out of no where and before you know it she is on her knees sucking your cock! You think to yourself WTF but it feels to good to so you just go with it.. Your wife has gone shopping and you are just enjoying the ride..She would you if she found out you were fucking her daughter.Before long she takes you to the bed and starts riding your you cock hard with her big titties bouncing in your face, she is telling you that she wants you to come deep inside her as she grinds all over your cock..She turns around and and rides you reverse cowgirl, shaking her big round ass and grinding it on your cock.. as i put your thumb in her tight little virgin asshole "POP"She turns around and rides and grinds on your cock being you to cum with her as you grab her around the through and cum hard together! .....

File size: 466MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:12:42

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/845937ed9350b/KrissyLynnGettingyourstepdaughterpregnant.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

OMG, you are my Daddy!!!

Dear Diary,
The other day my girlfriend Hope caught me reading her diary and I was reading about the things she was doing with her Daddy. It had actually turned me on and it had apparently affected Hope too so she called her Daddy in to take care of us. He fucked me pretty good while Hope watched but when it was over I still wanted more.
While Hope was napping I went to the kitchen and spent some more time with her Daddy. He threw me on the counter and ate my pussy til I was all tingly then he fucked me on a chair. We both got overly excited until he busted right in my vagina and I'm not on the pill. What Should I do?
Xo Akira

Dear Diary
My worst fears came to light about 8 weeks later when my Dr confirmed I was pregnant. I went over to talk to Hopes Daddy and instead of being upset he was really happy. We had sex right there in the dining room to celebrate and man it was soo hot. Hopes Daddy really takes good care of his lovers neds.
Xo Akira

OMG this is so crazy. A few days after I told Hopes Daddy what happened we were going through some old photos and I found a pic of my mom and Hopes Dad. It seems they were fucking around after Hopes mom split and based on the time frame he's actually my Daddy.
That discovery made things even hotter for both of us. We groped and caressed each other hungrily. We stripped out of our clothes while pleasing each other and I came more times than I could count. Daddy took suck good care of me I even swallowed when I let him cum in my mouth. I can't wait to tell Hope she's my sister and we're going to be one big happy family.

File size: 1.3GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:44:30

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/e01161a3dc782/[email protected]_HD.avi

Fileboom Premium Account