Father/Daughter Forbidden Sex

Yuhuuuuuu

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pregnant Layla is HORNY for Stepdad!

Dear Diary,
After our relationship bloomed I had to leave step-daddy for a few months. While I was gone I discovered I was pregnant but didn't tell Daddy. The day I got home I waited for him by the window with my back turned towards him. Daddy slid up behind me and fondled my breasts then I turned around and surprised him with the news. He was a bit shocked but by this point, since I hadn't seen him in months I was horny as hell. I rubbed his cock through his jeans then took it in my mouth. God I missed his hardness so much. When he was rock hard I begged him to fuck me so he bent me over the bed and slid his cock in my tight pussy. His cock felt so good I came pretty quick then daddy laid me on my back. Daddy fucked me hard in several positions then blew his load on my huge belly. I hope he'll be able to keep up with my hormones. Horny! Layla

File size: 105MB
Resolution: 480x270
Duration: 00:17:41
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/b603772063bad/Pregnant_Layla_is_HORNY_for_Stepdad.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Daddys Young Glory Hole

Starring Nickey Huntsman and Rock Nickey is hanging out in the kitchen by herself ready a dirty novel and it starts to turn her on. Shes getting really wet and she just has to touch herself. She starts rubbing her pussy and grinding her hips against her fingers as she moans. Shes really getting hot and wet when her dad walks in and catches her. Hes upset because the kitchen is a mess and shes reading dirty novels and she just got suspended from school. They start to fight because he doesnt approve of her behavior but shes not taking him seriously. So he bends her over and starts spanking her. He wants to teach her a lesson. But she just isnt learning it. So he turns to another method of teaching her a lesson and pulls out his cock for her to suck. He sits in the chair she was touching herself in earlier and she gets on her knees. She starts sucking his dick, using her hands as he holds her hair back. She feels so good with her pretty mouth wrapped around his dick so he wants more. He pulls off her shirt and bends her over the table, pulling her panties down to her ankles. Then he slips his cock inside. He starts fucking his baby girl hard, flips her over with her legs up in the air and fucks her some more. But he wants to cum in her mouth, so he gets back on the chair and she keeps sucking his dick, licking the head and gripping the shaft until he cums in her mouth and she swallows.

File size: 277MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:12:03
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/5bccb1fb83386/d_youn_glory-hole.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Daddy Personal Slut

Dear Diary, After uncle Bob fucked me senseless step-daddy came home and found me naked in bed and knew immediately I'd been bad. He told me how disappointed he was and I told him I'd do anything to make him happy. I started by sucking his cock and then rode his dick but that didn't take his mind off punishing me at all. Next thing I knew he had me bound to a saw horse and was spanking me hard. Daddy remembered I was ticklish and tormented me by tickling my feet and sides. With a lot of begging I got daddy to fuck me again but the spanking and tickling continued til he came all over my belly. The other day after school I was waiting for daddy and he came home with some gold digging bimbo named Taylor Raz. I know he did it just to make me mad but when they went to his room I was more turned on than furious. When I heard them fucking I peeped through daddy's door. With the way he was fucking her I couldn't help but finger my wet pussy til I came really hard. That Saturday daddy left to go shopping and Taylor came in to talk to me. She started to apologize and suddenly we were kissing. Next thing I knew daddy's girlfriend and I were eating each others pussies and cumming all over my bed. Daddy came home in the middle of our lesbian fun and joined us on the bed. Little did either of us know that Taylor had all this planned. Then the psycho scooped me off the bed and carried me away with her. I hope daddy rescues me soon. Soon, Claire Heart.

File size: 249Mb
Resolution: 480x270
Duration: 00:40:02

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/894e1e2601099/StepDaddys_Girlfriend_Taylor_Raz.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Peanut Butthurt And Jealous Daughter

My oldest and most rebellious daughter Camille got kicked out of school for blackmailing her sorority sisters and making one of them fuck her Uncle. So to have her learn a little respect and responsibility I decided to give her my wife's old closet as a bedroom. Not because it's not as nice as her sisters rooms but because she will have to hear me fucking her sisters while she thinks about what she has done, and learn from her mistakes.
Well today she called me into her room claiming she had a "bone to pick with me". She can't take that she has to hear her sisters getting all the action all the time and not her. Camille wanted some action for herself! The tricky little said she just wanted to fuck but decided she wanted to force my cock in his asshole instead.

File size: 489MB
Duration: 00:11:35

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/5a2c916c12a6e/Camille_Black_Peanut_Butthurt_And_Jealous.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Stretch Me Daddy

Dear Diary, After a week of the Blowjob Diet Trend I came across an article about sexual yoga. It claimed having sex during yoga would heighten your awareness and help you tone. Needless to say I had to give it a try.
When Daddy came in for his lunchtime bj he was delighted to find out about my newest trend. Daddy helped me stretch in many different positions while fucking me and it was really enlightening. The only thing is Daddy couldn't stop himself from cumming in me. Hmm maybe theres a trend for pregnant yoga.

File size: 343MB
Duration: 00:11:54

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/0581337472d2d/Stretch_Me_Daddy.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Give It To Me Grandpa

Dear Diary,
After the first time with Grandpa I decided to sweeten the pot and seal the deal even further. I went into his room later that night and we started messing around again. Grandpa made me cum with my hitachi a few times then he went down on me.
He's so experienced with his tongue that I was ready for his cock quickly. I rode him for awhile then Grandpa took control. He fucked me soo good I lost track of how many times I came. Grandpa must have been pretty excied too since he forgot to pull out when he came. I hope I won't get pregnant before I get to Europe.

File size: 370MB
Duration: 00:12:44

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/2dcf44875b0f5/new,_ins_-_3555_Nadia_White_Give_It_To_Me_Grandpa.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account