Family Orgies

DeadTorsion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Nikki Mae in Daddy My Ass is Yours - Morning BJ

Before the start of the work day, Dad had to check his emails...He opened the door to his office to find his daughter (Nikki) nude sitting in his chair...His eyes were still blurry from too much coffee and not enough sleep, he asked what Nikki was doing..."Nothing Daddy", Nikki said with a smile and backed away from the computer... "Remember when I promised you a blowjob every morning Daddy? I am here to administer my first blowjob"...Mom was still sleeping so Dad asked Nikki to make this quick..."Yes Daddy, I will suck you cock fast and make you so proud..." Nikki pulled Dad's cock out and began to suck...Nikki really wants that new car and sucked off Daddy like the car depended on this Blowjob... Nikki could not stop giving the blowjob even as Daddy finished in her mouth...Nikki cleaned off the cock and even licked off the extra on her hand..."I have a surprise for you later Daddy...But not till you get home..." Dad gave his girl a kiss on her ass and sped off to work...Good thing Mom is a heavy sleeper...

File: Nikki_Mae_in_Daddy_My_Ass_is_Yours_-_Morning_BJ.wmv
Size: 223 MB (234022409 bytes)
Duration: 00:07:18.024
Format: Windows Media
Video: 261 MB WMV3 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 5 000 Kbps
Audio: 17.4 MB (8%) WMA3 44.1 KHz 2 channels 334 Kbps

D O W N L O A D:

Nikki_Mae_in_Daddy_My_Ass_is_Yours_-_Morning_BJ.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account