face slapping

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by pimbol, Jun 18, 2009.

1. pimbol

pimbol New Member

do you know vids featuring a lot of slapping in the girl´s face?
    I´ve seen a few but the slapping face scene are very short, something like a few slaps while doing other things.
    I´d like to see vids where face slapping is very important and it´s takes a lot of time.
  2. I don't know about vids, but in our play, my master and I slap each other in the face a lot, and quite hard too...
  3. EZRA

EZRA Member

You slap your masters face!?!
    That must lead to more "fun"
  4. Yeah, it does. He gets very pissed off and then ties me up tight before doing it again, so that I can't fight back or defend myself :mad: ;)
  5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

one site i know with lots of face slapping is facialabuse.com. So if your into making chicks feel less then garbage, rough face fucking, and all around good times.... check it out.
  6. We slap each other when fighting. Thats good fun, but nothing beats a slap 'out of the blue' and unexpected.
    [both ways] . . . . . . Shocking. :D
  7. subspace

subspace Member

Love a little slap to pay attention! Also the fasted way to get me to cry, love it!
    Doesn't happen as often as I would like. :confused:
  8. Ask for more then ;)

Do you ever slap him back?
  9. subspace

subspace Member

Oh no, never in the face! I smacked him on the ass last week and he ended the evening with "I'm not the one that gets spanked here." So not a good idea us.
  10. Shame...my master and I indulge in full on physical fighting, which we both love :D

I think it might be having a slightly bad effect on me though, as I'm now finding myself wanting to slap people in 'normal life' for annoying me! :eek:
  11. EZRA

EZRA Member

Are you sure it's you or do these people really need slaping?
    because I know some people that really need slaping.

( holy smokes when did I become a Senior Member?)
  12. When you reached 100 posts :D

And well, one or two of them could do with a good slap, but with the rest, it is pretty unprovoked...luckily (and given all I've said, this might be hard to believe) I'm not actually given to violence...
  13. nix

nix Guest

Yep, slapping can be fun... I'm always the one being slapped though, I'd feel uncomfortable the other way round.
  14. master jey

master jey Moderator

I'm always the one whoes slapping
  15. monocrome

monocrome Member

i hate face slapping :/ at least: i hate being slapped in the face.