face slap

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

submissivegf07

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

no, sebastian, it is not a question but i am curious that if we are the only ones who enjoy this, i sometimes get scared though, i don't bruise easily but one time my face and my lips are swollen and he was panic, i was worried that it may look obvious but it went away after i put ice on where it was swollen. few slaps are pleasurable but more than 10 i will be kindda scared... i hope i can have a chance to talk to my dom about this...should i?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

I'll second what Notts and PS said. As the sub, you have the right to talk to your dom about anything you are truly uncomfortable with. Ask him for a safe word so you can stop the slapping when you have reached your physical or emotional limit. Some days, that limit might be 1, and some days it might be 20.

A few other basic pointers on face-slapping: It should be done with an open hand (not a fist), against the cheek, and the dom should not be wearing any rings or anything else that could cut, snag, or poke the sub's face. If the sub has piercing jewelry in, s/he should probably take it out before being slapped. Bitch-slapping or back-and-forth slapping is probably asking for an injury--broken noses, broken or dislodged teeth, a damaged or dislocated jaw, and damage to the ear or eye are all very real risks of aggressive face-slapping. How many slaps your face can handle probably varies depending on 1) how easily you bruise and heal and 2) how heavy the slap is. But 10 heavy slaps strikes me as about the upper limit.

Fileboom Premium Account

WrathofThor

My girlfriend and I really enjoy this... slapping, spit on, choked, name calling all seem to go hand in hand. A few in a row is fine for us, but it has a strong emotional component so I think it's best done spread out and with both directed attention and intention, not something you can carelessly do like slapping an ass.

One more thing about safety: make sure that the person getting slapped has their mouth/jaws closed. Even a sideways slap has a risk of causing the teeth to bang together, you could crack a tooth or even chomp down on a chunk of your tongue. You'd be surprised at how resilient you are when prepared this way. I even work it in so that the command to close her mouth leads to the anticipation of her face getting slapped.

It's a pretty intimate thing in its own way. More romantic than a french kiss!

Fileboom Premium Account

WrathofThor

Never done any heavy face slapping though, and always square on the cheek for maximum safety. The temple is a big NO, as is the nose and any area around the eyes, so that doesn't leave much else. If you want to cause more pain, you can do a stinging slap with your fingers. A lot less concussive force and you can get more speed with little to no harm done.

Fileboom Premium Account