Face Sitting & Smothering Movies (Daily Update)

Fliper009

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Face Sitting

Stars: Mistress Alexandra, Slave Frenchy, Lady Seductress, Slave Blue

Mistress sits on his face and gets him to use his mouth properly by pulling on his balls until he is doing an adequate job. Then slave ultimately cums on himself. For double face sitting Mistress Alexandra and Lady Seductress taunt their slave with face sitting, electrics, hand jobs, domination and compelled wanking.

File Name : FS_041_Face Sitting.wmv
File Size : 478 MB
Resolution : 720 x 480
Duration : 01:01:55

DOWNLOAD
FS_041_Face_Sitting.part1.rar
FS_041_Face_Sitting.part2.rar
FS_041_Face_Sitting.part3.rar
FS_041_Face_Sitting.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Fliper009

Girl-Girl Face Farting 2

Stars: Babydoll, Zoey Holloway, Vanessa Naughty, Eva Ellington, Melody Nakai, Rebecca Blue, Mahogany Bliss, Jaslin Diaz, Cheyenne Jewel, Candice Nicole, Lana Sky, Destiny Dicks, Brown Suga, Angel Cummings, Jezebelle Foxx

15 all girl face farting scenes starring 17 fart girls! Lineup is as follows: Angel Cummings, Mahogany Bliss, Rebecca Blue, Jezebelle Foxx, Cheyenne Jewel, Babydoll, Lana Sky, Brown Suga, Eva Ellington, Melody Nakai, Jaslin Diaz, Candice Nicole, Zoey Holloway, Destiny Dicks, Vanessa Naughty, Rane Revere and Brandy Aniston. All the best fart girls who get to smell of eachother's asses and farts! A classic video that will warm your heart for a lifetime. Get it while supplies last!

File Name : FS_042_GirlGirl Face Farting 2.wmv
File Size : 407 MB
Resolution : 480 x 324
Duration : 01:21:30

DOWNLOAD
FS_042_GirlGirl_Face_Farting_2.part1.rar
FS_042_GirlGirl_Face_Farting_2.part2.rar
FS_042_GirlGirl_Face_Farting_2.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Ballbusting The Panty Sniffer With Dia Zerva

Stars: Ryan Lee, Dia Zerva

Dia Zerva woke up and discovered a naked man sniffing her panties and jerking off in her room! She quickly took control of him and began kicking him in the balls and humiliating him for being a panty-sniffing pervert! This awesome femdom movie contains plenty of sock-and-foot-fetish humiliation and domination with ball busting, face sitting and a cockbiting blowjob!

File Name : FS_043_Panty Sniffer With Dia Zerva.wmv
File Size : 355 MB
Resolution : 704 x 404
Duration : 00:44:09

DOWNLOAD
FS_043_Panty_Sniffer_With_Dia_Zerva.part1.rar
FS_043_Panty_Sniffer_With_Dia_Zerva.part2.rar
FS_043_Panty_Sniffer_With_Dia_Zerva.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

My New Slave

Stars: Marcia, Mistress Ariela

Hot Black Goddess, Ariela, is horny for her slave and decides to teach Marcia a lesson. She makes her lick her sweaty pussy while Ariela lies on the bed and enjoys. The obedient slave gets so deep, her nose almost goes inside Domme Ariela's pussy and then things got really hot between the two beauties. Marcia licks and sucks Mistress Ariela's pussy and feet, making the mighty Goddess totally satisfied from delicious ass worship and feet worship from her obedient hot slave. Great lesbian ass licking and foot fetish movie!!!

File Name : FS_044_My New Slave.wmv
File Size : 500 MB
Resolution : 640 x 480
Duration : 00:38:06

DOWNLOAD
FS_044_My_New_Slave.part1.rar
FS_044_My_New_Slave.part2.rar
FS_044_My_New_Slave.part3.rar
FS_044_My_New_Slave.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Asses Of Face Destruction 10

Stars: Slave Bubba, Sophie Dee, Kelly Divine, Scarlett Pain, Asa Akira, Missy Woods, Slave Vladi, Slave Kade, Slave Mark

Blonde bitch Missy Woods wears black lingerie and black latex gloves, then straddles the face of Slave Mark and grinds to climax while whacking him with a riding crop. Missy sucks his dick just enough to torment him, slapping and spitting in his face before sending him on his way.

Next, black-leather-and-latex-clad redhead Scarlett Pain is a mean, selfish Mistress with tattoos and a great set of natural, pierced jugs. She punishes her housekeeper for singing while doing his chores, playing evil games as she cunt-smothers him and smacks him around with her crop. She makes him open wide and swallow half of her foot, then demands analingus until she cums.

Asa Akira is a wicked Asian bitch with a sleek body and a nasty streak. Stripping out of sheer bra and panties, Miss Akira orders her slave boy Vladi to lick her asshole clean for an ass-fucking date, then returns later that evening to have him clean out the leftovers! When he meekly requests a drink to wash out the taste, Asa spits in his mouth instead.

With her giant ass cheeks and enticing cleft, Kelly Divine is built for face-sitting fun. She proves it by slamming her massive hams on a struggling slave's face, humping his gasping mouth as she brings herself to climax.

Finally, big-boobed bitchstress Sophie Dee unleashes a stream of foul-mouthed taunting on her young slave boy, Kade. She continually slaps, spits and smothers the poor lad, getting off on his oral submission and allowing him to jack his cock until the point of orgasm... That's when she hits his cock while it painfully spurts! Sophie makes the shocked slave lick her hand clean of his spunk. These gorgeous, dominant bitches put a submissive male in his proper place: Under their comely asses for worship!

File Name : FS_045_Asses Of Face Destruction 10.wmv
File Size : 540 MB
Resolution : 480 x 272
Duration : 02:06:24

DOWNLOAD
FS_045_Asses_Of_Face_Destruction_10.part1.rar
FS_045_Asses_Of_Face_Destruction_10.part2.rar
FS_045_Asses_Of_Face_Destruction_10.part3.rar
FS_045_Asses_Of_Face_Destruction_10.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Goddess Priscila On My Face

Stars: Yago, Mistress Priscilla

Super hot Goddess Priscila is at her bedroom getting ready to go out to a club with her friends while her husband is talking on the phone thinking that your wife is gonna go to bed and make love with him. When she gets out of the bathroom Yago looks at her and starts to complain about she going out every night and the type of clothes she is using. That makes Domme Priscila very angry so she grabs him by the neck and throws the poor guy on the bed starting a smother humiliation punishment. She seats above Yago's face. The angry Domme makes Yago smell her sweated asshole holding the guy by the hair. In this super hardcore movie we can watch Mistress Priscila applying some have punishment over her sexy slave including a lot of ass and pussy licking mixed with a lot of smothering action. The bombshell Priscila is hotter than ever.

File Name : FS_046_Goddess Priscila On My Face.wmv
File Size : 395 MB
Duration : 00:33:15

DOWNLOAD
FS_046_Goddess_Priscila_On_My_Face.part1.rar
FS_046_Goddess_Priscila_On_My_Face.part2.rar
FS_046_Goddess_Priscila_On_My_Face.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Spitting In Your Face

Stars: Jessica, Cris, Taty

Mistress Chris and Goddess Jessica are in bed chatting and having some fun when they decide to humiliate their slave even more by spitting on her loser face. As the humiliation keeps rising up, the mighty Goddesses Cris And Jessica are not showing any regrets and all of a sudden they start to spit all over Taty's face and mouth making her almost throw up from such a disgusting punishment. While Taty is being humiliated the two angry Dommes compel the little slave to swallow all the disgusting spit that was thrown inside her mouth as well. Taty is compelled to lick Mistress Cris and Jessica's assholes until they let her go. Unbelievable film of spitting and compelled lesbian Fetish scenes starred by two hot Brazilian babes!

File Name : FS_047_Spitting In Your Face.wmv
File Size : 428 MB
Duration : 00:30:41

DOWNLOAD
FS_047_Spitting_In_Your_Face.part1.rar
FS_047_Spitting_In_Your_Face.part2.rar
FS_047_Spitting_In_Your_Face.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Maximum Smother 2

Stars: Tread, Brigitta Benz, Anastasia Rayne

Welcome Max Smother fans, and welcome to round number two in the let's asphyxiate Tread till he's dead sweepstakes! When we last left Mistresses Brigitta and Anatasia, they were busy pleasuring each other whilst they had Tread's nose and tongue planted firmly in their asses

Well, no sooner than the curtain goes up here, than does Tread's nose and tongue go right back "up there!"

That's right, Tread's little red riding nose once again goes over their pubes and through their glutes to their glorious assholes it goes, each prolonged grind and squat by Brigitta and Anatasia, bringing them closer to pleasure, while bringing Tread closer to the enchanted land of "passed out."

Fine naked femininity abounds in this classic fetish fairy tales of facesitting finery. Come watch as these two wicked stepsisters of smother teach Tread once and for all, just whose asshole is the fairest in all the land! We're not going anywhere here at smotherbabes...are you?

File Name : FS_048_Maximum Smother 2.wmv
File Size : 460 MB
Resolution : 480 x 360
Duration : 00:49:59

DOWNLOAD
FS_048_Maximum_Smother_2.part1.rar
FS_048_Maximum_Smother_2.part2.rar
FS_048_Maximum_Smother_2.part3.rar
FS_048_Maximum_Smother_2.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Drink My Spit

Stars: Melissa, Mistress Leticia Miller

Hot Domme Leticia Miller starts to dominate her slave Melissa on the bed letting her totally dominated and starts spitting on her face real hard. After a lot of spitting scenes they make the poor girl worship her pussy and asshole. Holding her defenseless slave by the hair and spitting on her face, the angry Goddesses make Melissa to worship her Domme's asshole and then the hot slave does that without having escape. Melissa sucks and licks Mistress Leticia Miller's asshole very hard leaving the mighty Goddess excited and asking for more. The poor slave gets slapped on her pretty face a lot making her face all red. Great lesbian domination movie with a lot of spitting scenes and ass licking starring Mistress Leticia Miller and poor girl Melissa!

File Name : FS_049_Drink My Spit.wmv
File Size : 390 MB
Duration : 00:33:54

DOWNLOAD
FS_049_Drink_My_Spit.part1.rar
FS_049_Drink_My_Spit.part2.rar
FS_049_Drink_My_Spit.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Fliper009

Lily & Rayne - Facesitting Fun

Stars: Goddess Rayne, Princess Lily

The girls are just having a blast smothering their slaves under their perfect asses. The slaves can't get enough of their asses, sniffing and worshipping the scent of their Goddesses. That's until they find out their boyfriend came in their ass earlier and they're actually licking up another man's cum from their asses.

File Name : FS_050_Facesitting Fun.wmv
File Size : 663 MB
Duration : 00:48:26

DOWNLOAD
FS_050_Facesitting_Fun.part1.rar
FS_050_Facesitting_Fun.part2.rar
FS_050_Facesitting_Fun.part3.rar
FS_050_Facesitting_Fun.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account