Face sitting panties on or off?

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by MistressSimone, Feb 11, 2014.

1. MistressSimone

MistressSimone New Member

I love face sitting subs and I was wondering which do you, subs and ladies think is more fun. Panties on or off when a goddess is sitting on your face or you are doing the sitting?
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I've only ever done clothes-off. I mean, otherwise licking and stuff isn't an option.
  3. bakerboy

bakerboy Member

Start with and end without ... a lot more imaginative:)
  4. middletown77

middletown77 New Member

with panties on it is better;
    She will be able increase the weight effect by grinding harder - his face will show full scale difference.....
    Also She can put it as a punishment as sub has to work harder to make Her feel which means he can't just lay down lazy, his tongue must do its best (pay price...)
  5. DearElliot

DearElliot Member

I prefer and ask that she doesnt bathe before..at least that day and maybe the night before. Also I ask that the panties have been worn for a while and that I may spend some time smelling and tasting them before she sits on my face. For me the worship of panties is a sign of respect for a womans body,.
  6. DelofMWP

DelofMWP New Member

Off. Definitely. That assumes not in public.
  7. I love to sniff panties when my wife sits on my face. And you?
  8. anna1987

anna1987 Active Member

Definitely no panties
  9. aughcer

aughcer Member

I prefer it this way:

Starting to sitting on my face in jeans, skirts etc. Then in panties. I love smell it, and love feeling if it is starting to become wet. ;)
    At the end off the panties, and reverse facesitting, too of course. I love, when she is doing full weight facesitting on me.
  10. MissVeroniKa

MissVeroniKa New Member

I love having panties on... a barrier to make him drool. Knowing his place.
  11. chaz225x

chaz225x New Member

I prefer them off
  12. DenellEposey

DenellEposey New Member

I love face down and ass up?
    I'd like to fucked in that position.
  13. bakerboy

bakerboy Member

14. sonmatrum1991

sonmatrum1991 New Member

I would love underpants